*~*MARCH 09~*~Check-In For Friday 3/13~*

Chris Your too cute - of course you're getting us started :p

I just finished Cardio Coach v.3 - it's been awhile since I visited that one and it was a nice sweaty run :D followed that with my own mish mosh of long stretches and now I'm off to shower.

Have a great Friday Amigas!

picture.php

Hey Girls!!

I was going to start us off earlier, but kept thinking i'd double post with someone....

So I went and did my workout first. DISC 15: BACK & BICEPS. I enjoyed it! Similiar to the Chest, Tri's and Shoulder work. NICE long 60 second breaks . Ahhh! Some weight I went down on. I do not know HOW I have 29 lbs listed as my 70% for Alternating Bicep curls...that is crazy! I did 16 lbs! And failed at the end. The Preacher bicep curls on the ball are hard, aren't they? I started with 12's, and went down to 11's.

I was happy to see Cedie on this one! She seems to bring out the spunk in Cathe, doesn't she?

My left low back is sooooooooooooooooooooo much better!!!! I'm so relieved! I took Advils last night before bed, and it's barely there this morning.. Weird.

I did the nice Extended Stretch after the weight work..

Today DH is home, but we just plan to putter. no big plans today!

on your CC , Vilma!!!

I really think I'm going to start running next week!

the weather is starting to warm up, and the grass is ALMOST clear at the park, plus the sidewalks are free of ice and snow , totally....

I'm getting excited! can you tell???

HI ladies..

Vilma: Great workout!!

Chris: I liked this one too. I agree..Cedie does bring out Cathe's great personality!! I used 15s for those preacher curls and alternating bicep curls and I had on my weighted gloves..I used 25s for the back exercises and I don't have a bar for chinups. So, I used my resistance cord heavy tension...

Ok, finished with Disc 15..My muscles are tired but not trembling like the leg workout...

Good morning! I almost started us out this morning, but I kept thinking someone must be and I didn't want to double-post. Funny! Glad your back is feeling better, Chris.

You meso 2 gals..... I really do wonder how it is I'm going to increase my weights! I'm glad (?!) to get confirmation that it is hard!!! ;) Honestly, I can't imagine how I'm going to do meso 3.

I had a rest day, sort of, today. I got up and did an hour of stretching -- felt great!!! Then at school we were tearing down a book fair, so I moved hundreds of pounds of books around. I imagine it really might have been hundreds. I was breathing heavy and hot even while outside where it was about 40 degrees. So, maybe not quite a rest day.....

I'm happy it's Friday (OSIF for Chris, of course).

-Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.