*~*~Weekend Challengers~*~*~

Jean-High fives on your workouts! how is summer today? I hope better....weird how the docs can't find what causing the fever? No plans for us this weekend....my 13yrold neice is having a camp out/party at the lake(we live right next door to my MIL) we live on so other than having a whole lot of teenaged girls running around....thats all that going on:confused:

Roxie-Great workout planned yesterday....high fives on avoiding that cake and icecream,i wish I had your will power these days....not sure where mine went;)

Elaine-enjoy your weekend,sounds like a fun one well,besides the working thing;) !

Andrea-Your a sweetie...wondering about me!! I also had a case of the can't be bothers yesterday but i will be fine! Im trying to adjust to my DH'es new work hours! He works first shift now! Started last wednesday, so its kinda a challenge(im very happy that hes on first shift agian too:D). How was your day? I hope good!

Yesterday i got in a powerwalk,today im not sure what im going to do? I really need to do some cardio but my back is still a little sore. I may just do another powerwalk and maybe walk the dog. My eating has been horrible the last couple of days:( it seems when life throws me anything the first thing to suffer is myeating.

Im deciding on going back to school...online courses through a accredited online university.....i have to make sure i want to because once you contact them they hound you with phone calls...sometimes three times a day:confused::mad::rolleyes:

ok, Ive gotta go! Thanks for your kind words yesteray girls...hugs to all of you! BBL

Good Morning,

Today was suppose to be cardio kicks but I think I will do LIS. Didn't get to do all of yesterdays wo. DH bought a pool table and oldest DD came over to help unload it so I was interrupted. I am going to add BM2 abs to what I do today. My workout room will now be moved upstairs so I am going to have to carry my barbells an wts. up the stairs so I will get an extra workout.

Amelia-its been real hard resisting the cake and ice cream but I have to do it. Have fun with all those teenagers running around. Take it easy on the back just take a walk.

Everyone else have a good day.

Hey girls....workout done! I did a dogwalk and a run interval on the treadmill!

Roxie-Have a great workout later!

Hi everyone.

Today was a 30 minute jog. Dog is doing better. She is her playful self again. Andrea what I meant by spiked fever is that she is running a fever. It spikes up and down.

Amelia, have fun with the teenagers. Best of luck to you on the decision to sign up for classes. I definitely wouldn't want them hounding me if I changed my mind. My DD took her online classes through the community college and her university without the hounding. Hope your back is getting better.

Roxie, hope you like your new workout area. Great job on the cake resisting. You have more will power than me. Passing up cake and ice cream is a big weakness for me.

Elaine, hope the "I can't be bother"s leaves soon. Sounds like you have a busy weekend so you don't have time for the can't be bothers anyway, LOL.

Hello to all who check in later. Enjoy your weekend.

Jean

Jean - I've just read your reply to spiked fever. Apart from laughing myself silly (how stupid of me!! spiked fever - get it, it goes up and down!) I now think my appropriate reply would be,

Oooohh -with a sigh and a little "knowing" head nod.:D

Hi girls, I didn't have time to workout yesturday, it was another Saturday running around after the girls. Plus it was a terrible day yesturday, gale force winds (very cold winds) so, hopefully today, I'll fit in a cardio and leg workout.

Amelia - Go back to school. You've mentioned doing that a fair bit, plus, it will give you confidence, and the all important qualifications you would need to do whatever it is you want to do! Ha ha - obviously, Andrea, you dill, said to myself.

Roxie - You deserve a MEDAL!! resisting for me, usually, is futile, well done! Hows the weight loss? Isn't the whole setting and putting away for workouts annoying? I don't have stairs but every so often, my barbell connects with a door or wall!

BBL to report in workout and stuff.

Hi Guys, Quick fly post.

Workout done. Mish mosh of Imax 3, I have to say, I struggled for breath today. So I called it quits earlier than normal. I might have been pushing it too hard? But I also stopped mid way through the plie squats, I don't often do that???:confused: Then I finished off with legs from Muscle Max.

Catch up with you all tomorrow, bye.

Morning girls!

Andrea-My DH calls me miss 'repetitive' so im sure i have mentioned going back to school alot,LOL...sorry,its a bad habit:D I will contact my student advisor on tuesday about starting back...its a lengthy admissions process. Great workout today girl,high fives!

I got back on track yesterday and avoided a cookie cake at a family gathering:D AND the scale is back to normal...weird how i can eat perfect for one day and the scale is back to normal! Now its time for it to go in the RIGHT direction;) Yesterday was the begining of a new little challenge i started for myself! NO BINGE CHALLENGE! My last binge was on friday...so im gonna try and go seven whole days of no cheating and NO BINGEING....send me some vibes girls;)

I forgot to mention that my workout today is still gonna be easy! just a powerwalk,my back is still not completely healed yet!

Good Morning,

I have major DOMS in my calfs from carrying those wts. up the stairs. Going to Topeka shopping with my oldest DD today and then I will do a stretch tonite if I can get my workout room in order.

Andrea-great workout, I just won Imax 3 on ebay so I will recieve it soon.

Amelia-have a good walk today and good luck on your mini challenge mine is just to not miss a workout this week.

I live in a duplex and we had new neighbors move in between 12:30 and 2 am this morning I was sleeping on the couch because DH hurt his shoulder and had to sleep on his back snored all nite. Have a good day everyone.

workout done...i did a run interval for thirty minutes!

Roxie-Have fun shopping...enjoy your stretch later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.