*~*~ Weight Watchers Thursday ~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Gang,

How is everyone?:) I went to DH's store last night and helped clean and I am soooo lazy today! I told him I had to go home b/c DS will have me up at 6:30 and he said, I will probably be up to. Guess what?! He is still asleep (just like I thought) and we have already been up for 30 mins. Man, that place is a disaster! There is to much stuff around EVERYWHERE! They have alot of stuff there and then they keep ordering more. The back room is just crazy and its so busy in the day time, that no one gets to do anything. And they have one women there, who has been there for over 20 yrs and she is soooo messy! I went in last night and every inch of the counter was lined off with her papaers and books. I picked it all up, put it under the counter and Im wondering how many phone calls I will get today asking where stuff is.Thers no need of it. The counter should be kept tidy and her mess should be somewhere else.

Anyway, today is stepfit according to my rotation but I am hoping to go for a run or do a premix from BM2. I seriously need to get some ab work in as well.

Oh...got on the scale again today...125.9!!!!!! WootWoot! Im only .9 from my goal and then maybe I will head to 120? We will see.

Amelia, will there be a funeral, and where? Was she married? I can only imagine how upset your inlaws must be! Outcast or not. You never know how your children are going to grow up hey?

Cheryl, yeah, its so nice to be away from 130 for a little bit. But who knows, I may be up there again tomorrow! hahaha All depends on what I eat today and how salty it is. I am going out with the girls Fri night so hopefully I won't do to bad.

Laine, how much longer do you have to rest your ankle? Your UB strength will be through the roof! hahaha

Kim, hope everything is o.k. You must be kept busy!

Robin, where are you? You were always such a early bird and now you've disappeared!

Belinda, I am doing the Sept rotation and I love it so far. I love circuit workouts but I may have to do a full body workout somewhere soon. Im finding it harder to workout now cause DS screams at me. Before, if he woke up while I was working out, he would sit in his swing and watch, now he wants to be picked up! Ugh!

HOpe everyone as a good day. i will be around for alittle while. I think I will get another cup of coffee!
Lori:)

Good Morning Gilrs:)

Im not sure what im doing today,my take a rest day.Im still sore from tuesdays UB workout,and Im exspecting some DOMS later from yesterdays LB workout!

Lori-Sounds you had some fun at your DH's store yesterday}( ;) . My DH surprised me this morning and got our DD ready for school and right now he's dropping her off! :eek: :eek: My SIL Will be Cremated,There will be a Memorial service on friday.

Cheryl-She was My DH's sister.I feel awful for my In laws. To help,the entire family(and its a BIG one)has "camped Out" at thier house for support. My MIL told me yesterday that she doesn't want to be left alone,she doesn't want to think about it. I don't blame her.... So tragic.

hey to everybody I missed!:)

Amelia, nope! LOL Not my idea of fun! LOL I told DH today, if I worked there that place wouldn't be in such a mess. And the co-worker wouldn't have ever counter top lined off with stuff. Things would go in the garbage and then they would learn their lesson.

Just got back from a nice long run...only burned 551 cals though. Prehaps I am expecting to much. Id like to keep that thing on all day long to see what I burn in the run of a day.

Lori:)

Where is everybody today,must be one of those busy days agian;-)

I just wanted to pop in before I go to shcool and say HEY!

Lainie-OMGosh your kids are so cute!I just saw them in the first day of school pics on OF, Just darling little things! How did the first day of school go?

well gotta go to school,talk to ya gals later!

I never got a chance to write much yesterday because Ewan was INSANE all day yesterday. I don't know but I guess he woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something. He has these fits sometimes (not often) where he practically has a seizure from holding his breath--just gets really frustrated or angry, arches his back, and his eyes roll back in his head--kind of freaky but the doc said it's just breath-holding and he'll grow out of it. For a while I thought maybe he had grown out of it but lately it's started again and yesterday he did it twice! Meanwhile Isaac pooped in his pants twice (he at least was in the bathroom when he did it, so he was trying to do the right thing). So today he started Kindergarten and I was just glad he didn't have an accident there. Tomorrow Ewan has orientation at nursery school and I should probably tell them about the fit-seizures. Oy.

Anyway, did another upper body workout yesterday. Today is a plannedrest day since I knew I'd be run off my feet. After dropping Isaac at Kindergarten I took Ewan with me to get groceries--was at least a little easier with one kid instead of two. Then I put all the groceries away and had to go pick up Isaac again (only a half day the first couple days). Then after feeding the boys lunch we went back to the school for a classroom visit. So now it's time to rest after a little house cleaning. Ewan's napping. Whew.

Lori, congrats on the new HRM. I love mine. It was a bit disappointing at first realizing I wasn't burning quite as many calories as I'd thought. It's a great feeling to finish one of Cathe's circuit videos and realize you've burned almost 800 or something, though. Wish I could do a circuit now! I finally called the doctor yesterday and set up an appointment for Monday to get some professional advice for that ankle--don't know if I might need an X-ray or something.

Oh, and congrats on the new low weight, Lori! Wow, I'm a bit envious. :)

Amelia, I hope your DH's family will find peace during this difficult time and can make the best of the time they'll spend together, even if it's a time of grief.

Where is everyone else today?

Ok, I'm hungry--need to assess my points for lunch and figure out what I can do for a healthy snack.

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Hi, everyone! Yep, I'm envious too, Lori. Of your weight, not of the mess you had to help clean up at DH's store! :+ :+

Can I just say I'm so glad tomorrow's Friday? It's been a great week for business, but I'm BUSHED. No workout this morning - planned rest day because of early a.m. meetings.

Have a great night, everyone!

Lainie, Belinda, Amelia, hello!

Amelia I am sending hugs and prayers to DH and your MIL. It must be so hard.
xoxoxo,
Cheryl

Hey girls, Thanks for all the heart felt words,hugs and prayers.

The memorial service is tommorrow at noon.

everybody have a great night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.