*`*`*`Weight Watchers...Nov. 20*`*`*`*`

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning ladies!

Thanksgiving is creeping closer and closer! There was a few of us here yesterday,guess everybody is busy with the season!

Todays workout is suppose to be a 45min run:eek:(yea,right)so instead I will powerwalk for an hour this evening! I've still got Doms from sat. workout(butts and guts)so NO ankle weights!!The rotation calls for b&G agian on friday:eek:(ouch) I've also got some doms from yesterdays workout(LIC premix three)feels good}(

So Ive got my Barry's Bootcamp for sale on amazon.com,guess Im just spoiled to Cathe,I can't do anybody else? With that money(if it sales) I will purchase...drumroll....Step,Jump and pump! I watched a clip on collagevideo.com yesterday and boy oh boy does it look fun! Gotta have it }( ;-)

Belinda-so,how are you feeling today?

Hey to the rest of the gang:) bbl

Good Morning Girls:)

Did anyone miss me yesterday!!!????:-( :-( ;) DH got up with DS and I got to sleep in. When I woke, DH was ready to go to work...taking his computer with him:-( By the time I got around to checking in I didn't think anyone was going to read it so I waited until today. If I get time, i will read yesterdays post and do personnals!

I was sooooo sick the other night from the Indian food. I don't think I will be eating it again anytime soon! I woke at 1:30 in the morning and needed to use to washroom. Im just not use to spicy food and thats that!
So the day before that I was all concerned about being 124.4. I bought new batteries for my scale yesterday and I am actually (now that all the water retention is gone) 118.4:) My lowest yet and the goal weight I was talking about is only .4 away. Grant it, I haven't been eating very much the past few days b/c my stomach still isn't right.

Amelia** When is Thanksgiving? I was thinking it was yesterday but I guess it must be closer to the weekend? If you lived closer you could borrow my S,J,&P, I hardly ever do it. Have a good workout!

Oh...yesterdays workout was scrammbled eggs and MM, it was way to cold to run outside. Today is another nice day but I have a feeling its gonna be to cold again. I may run on the TM and do abs.

BBL!

Lori:)

Good morining ladies,

Amelia ,I did a 50 min. bike ride at the gym this morning!! Oh, boy! Did I feel sick! I am still not over the flu! I will relax this afternoon! Enjoy your power walk tonight! I thought about buying BBC?? Why don't you like his workout?? I need to look up drumroll on CV!!

Big hallo to the rest of the gang!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Belinda** Hope you are feeling better today! Thats great news about your friend comming for Thanksgiving. You must be so excited! Are the kids comming to?

Carrie** Good job on the workout yesterday. When I run it feels as if I can get away with eating a big meal as well:)

Laine** Are you sore from PT? Is that for your ankle?

Stacy** I would consider racking leaves a workout:)

Cheryl** You didn't check in yesterday either!?

Amelia** Glad to hear that the dinners are diminshing! LOL Hope your MIL doesn't change her mind! COngrats on the lose jeans Woo HOO!!!

Belinda,I liked the weight section in BBC and its also nice to see muscle men while working out(}( ;-)) but,I didn't like the fact that they didn't count each rep,they did there reps in 90 or 60 second rounds!Im not crazy about the cardio,more like bootcamp drills, so I figured why keep it if there is too many things that I don't like about it verses the things that i do? Enjoy your rest of your relaxing day,good workout but bummer on not feeling any better:-(

Lori-Congrats on the scale...yah! And of course we missed ya yesterday! My mil is going to her sisters for t-day dinner so I don't expect she will change her mind(yah}() I have the same problems with my stomach when I eat mexican food! I hope your feeling better!Oh and T-day is the last thursday of the month in novemeber for us!

bbl

2 more days untill Turkey Day! Yes...

Todays workout will be YogaX, and hour and 1/2. I actually look forward to this, it's intense, but very nice.

Amelia--so BBC is going away? How do you like selling on Amazon? I have only sold on ebay. Is it comparable? Have a good powerwalk.

Lori--glad to see you back! I am glad your scale is working again. If i know I ate alot of salt and such, I skip a day weighing myself. It's really amamzing how it shows up imediately. Excellent workout yesterday.

Belinda-I am glad you enjoyed your bike ride--nice change of pace. I hope you are feeling better. Take is easy

Stacey-hope you got your elliptical workout in. I loved the elliptical when I went to a gym. It's just fun. You can exercise and watch t.v. Great.

Lainie-is your PT helping, do you think? I have never gone to a PT, but then again, I have never had any real 'injuries'. I have gone to a chiro though. They told you only low impact stuff? Just watch the food, and you will be fine.

Hi Cheryl --hope you are having a busy short week!

Carrie

hey girls,can you tell im bored,LOL

so far today I got some house cleaning done and well thats about it! I can't seem to leave the computer,I have a test to do too:eek:

Carrie-This is the first time That I've listed something on Amazon!! Its alot easier to list the item on amazon than on ebay! I decided to stop buying/selling things on ebay because of all of the crooks on their,got tired of it! I had a bad experience with the last item I sold and the buyer was a total A$$-we ended up leaving neg feedback to each other(I didn't care because I decided I was through with ebay)anyhoot,Have fun with YogaX!

ok,gotta get my test started...im sure I will bbl,lol

Hello gals!
It feels a bit like a Friday here as it's the last day of school for my kiddos before Thanksgiving break. We've been outside a lot enjoying the beautiful weather, but a cold front is coming so I think this might be the end of the mild temps. I bought my baby some little soft shoes (like Robeez shoes only the Target brand) so he has something to get around in as he is very close to walking I think! Hard to believe.

Got a great elliptical interval workout in last night but didn't have the energy to do core work. So, tonight will be upper body and core work I think.

Amelia, I too sometimes can't tear myself away from the computer!! It's addictive to chat isn't it? :) Let me know how you like SJP when you get it, I've heard good things about that one.

Lori, hello! Of course we missed you:) Glad to hear your scale is cooperating, and your weight is where you want it to be. It's crazy how our body weight can change from day to day. How is Rylan?

Belinda, great job on the bike and I'm so sorry to her your feeling sick still. Ugh:( You definitely need a bit of rest.

Carrie, enjoy the yogax workout and yes totally love the elliptical. It is an added bonus to be able to watch t.v. while I sweat it out;)

Hi to Lainie, Cheryl and all who follow.

Have a great day. I'm off to get a shower in and clean up my kitchen...

Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

Hi everyone. Isaac got out of school early today (before noon) because of parent teacher conferences. We already had ours on Friday but others were scheduled today. While he was in school, I got a lot done--taking Ewan along with me. We got groceries and then I went to my favorite shop in the village and got a couple sweaters, a hat, and some Christmas gifts.

I haven't quite decided what my workout will be today. I think I had scheduled lower body, but I might do total body, since I missed the planned upper body workout a couple days ago.

Amelia, I've been thinking about selling BBC, too. I liked it in some ways and really felt the DOMS, but I just don't do too well with 5-day splits. I find that if I'm super-sore from doing triceps, for example, then it hurts to do chest the next day, so I end up taking too many rest days and can't get it done 5 days in a row. I prefer 3-day splits with cardio between (or yoga right now since I can't do much cardio with the ankle). Even Cathe's 4-day split is more doable for me. I also didn't even try the cardio because I don't like that kind of cardio (esp. with the injury). Amazon is a good idea--I often sell DVDs on eBay but I have an Amazon seller account, too--sometimes I forget about it, but it's much easier to list stuff there.

Lori, I knew your weight would be fine. Sorry about your trouble with Indian food. I ate a lot of Indian food when we lived in London--especially right before I gave birth to Ewan (kept trying to start labor by eating spicy food). I tolerate spicy stuff pretty well--maybe from growing up eating Tex-Mex or something. Yeah, the PT is for my ankle. Hopefully a few weeks of this and I'll be o.k. again. The therapist said next visit he'd have me riding a stationary bike, so at least I'll get some cardio then. :)

Belinda, hope you are better soon. I have been sick off and on (with my kids) for weeks now--so hard to shake stuff off sometimes!

Carrie, I think the PT is helping. I always feel pretty good right after going. Yesterday he also did a little massage around the area, which felt nice. Plus my therapist is kind of cute, which doesn't hurt. :p

Stacey--enjoy the long weekend! We have one more day of school before my kids are out.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hey Girls:)

Sounds like everyone is having a good day! We went to baby group in the a.m and I had a good workout in the afternoon while DS napped. I think running outside for this yr is over with:-( I use to look forward to not HAVING to run....but now I want to run outside. Its just been to cold and apparently we are getting snow tonight! I doubt it will be here to stay but once it starts ya never know what the next day is gonna bring.

Anyway.....my new workout was the 4 day split!!!! Thats right...they came today:) I did the Bootcamp premix and UB 63 mins and the KB workout. Im not sure how long I was working out for but it was a good workout! DH is gone back to work and the crazy side of me was thinking about doing another workout! LOL:) I love the music in this serious so far. I can't beleive the people over on the VF forum were complaining about the music!

Laine** What workout did you do after? I also bought a couple of christmas gifts today, received some from ebay and ordered some stuff from sears...I finally feel like I have the ball rolling!

Stacy** How long are the kids out of school for? Thurs and Fri? Back on Mon? I think the kids here just had Monday off.Rylan is good. Very active right now and I think he is thinning out. He is one of the smaller babies in baby group. We aren't big people either so thats probably part of the reason as well.How is Ryan?

Carrie** Sounds like your excited about turkey day:9 :9 I just had a chicken breast wrap with cranberry sauce and a little bot of dressing! Yummy! I will probably have heartburn...but i always do when I eat dressing...or stuffing, whatever you want to call it!

Belinda** Are you feeling better yet?

Cheryl** Hope you aren't to busy to check in today!!!

Amelia** You got a break from your MIL? hehe You say you live in a small place right? So when you move to something bigger...will you be further away from your mil? I bet your hoping to be!!!

O.k...hope I didn't leave anyone out. Im soooo lazy right now. I don't think I will be doing much tonight...although DS needs milk and I have a feeling DH is going to forget to pick some up.

Just a quick check in from my break!

I almost made it thru YogaX, except the last 17 minutes. DS starting crying and needed to eat. What do you do?

Lainie--I hear you on the cute PT! I had a dentist who was really cute, and basically that was the only motivation for me to go. Nothing wrong with that! Good job on getting some Christmas presents done. I need to do that.

We just had some exciting news at work! They are starting a new 'pilot' program for tele-commuting in my dept! I am so stoked about this.

Hi, everyone! I'm here! I'm back!
Yesterday was 1/2 of IMAX2. It wore me out and the phone kept ringing... so I gave up halfway. Yuck! Today was HIS/chest/back. Loved it!

Lori, so glad your 4DS arrived and I KNEW you would love it. I like all the music in this series. In fact the more I do it, the more I like it. Doing weights at a different tempo than the music got to me a little at first but I'm used to it now and I really enjoy it all the way through. Boot Camp/KP was a good place to start.
And can I just say I KNEW the weight gain from the Italian food had a reason. Your body was just reacting to food it didn't like, for whatever reason, so you temporarily swelled. Glad it's gone!

Lainie, what did you decide for your workout??

Carrie, an hour and a half of yoga???? I never, ever made it through more than 1/2 of YogaX. Hats off if you made it to the last 17 minutes.

Belinda, are you over your flue?

Amelia, fun to hear from you so much today. Looks like you're headed for a great holiday.

I will work 1/2 day only tomorrow. So glad. Looking forward to a fun holiday 1/2 week. YAYYY!!!

Have a wonderful night, everyone!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.