*^**Mondays *^^*Challengers*^^*

idream

Cathlete
Hi ladies.

My computer is telling me I have a security problem! In windows and it wants me to update antivirus 2009? I have a security programme F secure so I don't know what its trying to tell me. I'm such a computer dunce, but I don't like it telling me I have a security problem!

Tonights workout : GS Chest, MIS chest and Rythmic step 1,2 and 3.

Hope every one has a great week.

My weeks challenge is to stick to good eating - I really really really MEAn it!! This time!! I'm deadly serious! :eek: Game face is on! :(

:D:DHa HA!

See ya, Hopefully Amelia's computer will be back on this week.

Good morning and evening to all.

I managed to get a 30 minute Treadmill work out in this morning. Still coughing all night, but i figure I need to get back to the workouts or I will lose all my endurance.

Andrea, sorry about your computer. I'm definitely no help when it comes to that kind of stuff. As for my six's. I put them on that day that I weighed light and was extremely disappointed. I thought I should be able to tell the difference with 3 lbs, but no they are still tight. Probably lost it in my chest, lol. This weekend I ate horribly just because I was trying to find something that tasted good after not eating anything but soup and crackers. But I think my taste buds are messed due to the cough because none of it was satisfying. Not even the chocolate covered ice cream cone from Dairy Queen. Today I was afraid to get back on the scale because those 3 lbs have probably crept back on. Today it is back to the meal replacement shakes.

Elaine, Roxie, Amelia and Andrea H. how are you doing? I broke down and bought some candy corn last night that was on sale 50%. I'm taking the bag to the office so I won't eat the whole thing.

Jean

Good Morning,

Tonite is LIS if the puppy lets me. My mini challenge is to definetly improve my eating habits. Scale says I am down to 122.6lbs.

Andrea-can't help you with the computer I can just barely do this forum lol. Are you following a rotation or just doing whatever you want to do.

Jean-I am taking all of my left over milky ways to work with me today to keep me out of it. I hope you get better soon. My scale showed 120lbs saturday and I knew that wasn't right but I thought I would try on my smaller jeans and they didn't fit. I don't think its wt. but just not slim enough yet.

Amelia-hows it going trying to get back on? We miss you.

Elaine-hope everything is well with you.

Everyone have a good day.

A quick Hi!

I worked this weekend and my house always takes a beaten when I do.
This morning I did GS timesaver for chest and tris and then most of the stding work of Butts and guts.

Yeah, that halloween candy is still here. I am failing at not eating it. I need to move it to a locked closet then get rid of it.

Hi to all!

gotta go,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.