**Weekend **Challengers**

Girls, i think today has been the hottest so far. I'm at work and someone said, that they saw on the town temp gauge thingy, it read 46. Now that, that is hot. AND today has been the hardest to deal with so far.

I worked out in the kitchen, in front of the now "overworked" air con. Using my computer as the DVD player.

This has to be super quick post cause I'm working HAHA! No no really, I am!!:p

see you all later over the weekend.

Andrea...stay cool:cool: Great workout today...i hate being hot. Did your weather man mention a break in the temps anytime soon?

Morning to everybody! Just drinking my coffee while ds watches blue's clue's

I did power hour yesterday (doms in my chest and thats it:mad:)so i will have to do a cardio today. thinking about a run for 20mins. How is everybody doing today?

Yay,its friday....have a good day ladies:D

Good Morning,

Didn't get a wo in yesterday due to company so tonite I plan on doing yoga, then pilates on the wii, and some Tamilee Webb abs of steel on demand If the knee will allow. They failed to mention a few things like wearing the knee wrap for 24 hrs. taking Aleve twice a day for the pain, and a follow up visit in 10 days.

Andrea-we are going to have a heat wave here this weekend it is suppose to reach 57 degrees tomarrow. Sorry you are so hot. Good job on the workout.

Amelia-congrats on the DOMS and enjoy your cardio today.

Elaine-the foot feels great I just know what not to do now in the way of exercise no more Shred.

AndreaH-no they couldn't get it to drain it will require cutting it out but that can wait we are short staffed at work so I can't afford any down time.

Becca-sorry to hear you are all sick this change in weather just doesn't help any.

Jean-Congrats on the eating well. I have been pretty good this week too. Like you said 30mins is better than nothing.

Everyone have a great day.

Hi everyone.

Andrea, my goodness that's hot. Is this normal for this time of year. if I could, I'd box up our 27 degeee temps to cool down your 115. man. Try and stay inside and keep cool.

Ameila, power hour is a good one. Enjoy your cardio.

Roxie, how's that knee doing? What do the doctors say is the next step?

Becca, I get my STS on on the 2nd. Not sure when i will start. Still ahve some 1 RM to finish once it comes.

Elaine and Andrea, hope your are doing well today.

My workout today was Cardio Coach Press Play Challenges 1-4. My weigh in this morning was good. I'm down 2 pounds since last Friday. Back to the weight I was before Thanksgiving, so I guess the holiday bulge is gone. Now to continue with the everyday bulge. Hope I can keep this momentum going.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

Roxie, you snuck in on me. Sorry to hear you will need surgey. Does the procedure have a short recovery time. I hope it does. Good luck ,when you decide to have it done.

Jean

Hey girls, my workout is done. I did Muscle endurance warm up only,then hopped on the treadmil for a 2 mile run...then stretched in the living room. I dream of the day i have a workout room so i don't have to roam from room to room to do a workout:rolleyes:

Roxie-Great workout planned for tonight...glad your taking it easy with your knee. Im sending healing vibes to it!

Jean-Congrats on the wieghtloss..high fives to ya! Great workout too!

Hey to everybod that follows!

Has any of you guys ever tried that laughing cow cheese? OMG:eek: im so hooked on the stuff...its like 35calories a wedge and so tasty. Im eating the light french onion right now with some wheat crackers. YUMMMY

ok,have a good day...:cool:

Amelia, I just missed reread your post. I thought you said laughing cow disease, LOL.

but no I haven't tried it, the cheese that is. I'll have to look for it.

Jean

Help. I apparently am having a major craving day today and have eaten just about every piece of chocolate in the house. It's DD's fault. She brought it home last night. I was doing so well too. I hadn't even wanted candy all week long.

Jean

Jean: If you've eaten it all then your okay because there is none left.:D

Amelia: great WO.

Roxie: Geese, you would think they would tell you al lthat important info. Take care. Wraping your knee in the ace bandage helps reduce the swelling and the fluid.

Andrea: You must feel like you are melting. Doing your WO in the kicthen is dedication!!

AndreaH and Becca: I hope you both feel better.

This morning I did 4DS LIS circuit style. in between each step and blast I put 1RM for shoulders . It was actually fun.

My STS is on a truck somewhere to my house but has not arrived yet.

I have the house all to myself . My DH and 2 boys are at an overnight stay at the Boston Science Musuem and the puppy is at the Vet to be spay. They keep her overnite. Now only if I had gotten tonight off work I could have watched a chick flick with some of the other Moms. URGGGH what was I thinking.:confused:

I like using the lareger font then I don't have to wear my glasses. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.