**Wednesday Challengers**

Roxie1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Had a wonderful time last nite going out with the kids. On tap for tonite is PLB and BM2 abs need to work off all that food I ate last nite. Olive Garden has a cake for special occasions that the kids ordered and it was sinfully delicious. Have a good day everyone.

No ones started us off yet! Where for art thous?

Theres just not enough hours in my day. i've totally run out of time and so my workout was the tiniest 35mins abs and buts sculpt today!

I had meant to do personals but still trying to get my day finished and off to bed. i didn't sleep terribly well last night as i shared with you already!

have a great day, hoopefully you will all pop in at some stage and check in today.

P.S My eating was fairly good today for a change (I think becasue I was tooo busy to stop and fill my face)

Andrea

I dream

Hi Roxie, you are here!!

We started the thread off at the same time! I've cut and pasted my first post because I was too lazy to do another one. Glad to hear you had a great time

Andrea

Hi challengers,

Andrea: Off to bed with you. I hope you sleep well.

Roxie: Glad you had a good time. I've only been to the olive garden once, but the food is :9 .

Shirl: My scale budges but not the way I want it to. I was doing so great then I am not sure what happen. It seems when I switched my workouts to more endurance I gained back some of the 5lbs I lost.

Ameila: What a great WO yesterday!

This morning I did BM2 cardio blast premix and CM #1, I am pooped and need a nap!LOL!

Relief from the weather came in the form of loud thounder storms.Lots of debris around my back yard and driveway, but I'll take it. Anything is better than that hot humid weather.

Hi Jean,Becca and AndreaH!:)

Elaine

Hey girls,i forgot to checkin this morning:eek: todays workout is a itread on the treadmill,not sure which one yet? and some abb work since i didnt get it in yesterday

bb later

Hi everyone. No workout yet for me today. I had to go to work early and didn't have time to squeeze one yet. Good news is eating is under control so far. Now if I can just keep it that way for a few days to set a pattern and I'll be all set. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Jean

Hey girls,just poppin in to report my workout! I did Itread 9 40mins...it was fun! Very challenging!Then i did about 15mins worth of abb work.

Roxie-Glad to hear you had a good time last night! I too had some 'OMG' brownies over the weekend(i call them that because that what i usually say when i eat them,LOL)

Jean-Great job with your eating,it does get easier when i get a few days in.

Hey to everybody:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.