**TGIF CHALLENGERS**

Roxie1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Up early so I thought I would get us started. Tonites workout is IMAX 2 that I am doing for the first time. I have major DOMS in my upper back from doing upper body last nite. My wo took longer than it should my DD called to make sure I was in the basement, I didn't hear the tornado sirens to busy working out. Have a good day everyone, getting ready for work then I will clean alittle check in before I leave.

Good Morning Roxie!! your gonna love Imax2,the music is just so motivating! High fives on your upper body doms!!

Im so lazy this weekx( i have yet to do a weight work? WTH?? Ive never slacked on my workouts? I thought since its already friday i would just go ahead and take the rest of the week off from weights and just kinda start fresh on monday! Im thinking about doing either a gym stlye's rotation or a pryamid for one month to see my results! im sure cathe has some rotations for both of those series!

anyways,todays workout is going to be cardio and some abb work! but Im still undecided,i may just go ahead and do a circuit today then do another one on sunday:)! Ive got my eye on cardio and weights!

ya see how easily i change my mind,LOL:+

ok,bbl to report SOME KIND of workout...

Hi Roxie, Amelia and all who come

Imax 2, Roxie is a great workout! The first time I did it I loved it! I've over used it though and now I dread it! But its still awesome.

Today, I was very tired and had a case of "can't be bothered" I even had to have a nanna nap! I am quite certain that I am going through pre- menopause. YUK! This could go on for years and years! (I've decided that I have ALL the symptoms);(

So, I've just got my second wind and completed the housework and did todays workout, tonight. :eek: Huh?

Started with Muscle endurance lower body, then for cardio, i finished off with the hi/lo section from MIC. Thats a oldie, but BOY ITS A GOODIE!!:p :p Whew!

Roxie - OMG you are so calm about being in the basement!!!! I hope you are safe and theres no tornados near you! I'd be petrified!! You STAY IN THAT BASEMENT!!

Amelia - I sympathise with you, my day today has been llike your week. Its annoying. But don't you get all worried about it. You'll be fine.:)

Jean - Was your court hearing boring ? It couldn't have been much, if its over in 4 days! You are lucky!! Good on you for doing it!

Shirl - You talk in more foreign language. TT? is? And TK is that a form of kickbox/tae bo? You must be pretty fit to teach classes!

Andrea - I hope you've enjoyed your day and got everything done.

Elaine - How DS? Way to go Sticking to the eating Lean Challenge!! Good work!

I've editied this post with the personals.
Hope I've not missed anyone.
Hi to everyone and have a great day.

TTFN

Andrea

Good morning, all!

Today I am praising the Lord that I do not have to lift a single weight for my WO. I have done weights three days in a row (UB followed by LB followed by UB) and I am SORE! My scheduled WO is HIS/LIS Double Cardio Premix. Hallelujah!

Roxie, were there tornadoes near you? Did you have any damage to your area? Enjoy Imax2. It is a fun one, but don't get discouraged if you can't get all the way through. It is tough. The first time I did it I just did the first 5 intervals and then added on an interval or two until I was able to do the whole thing.

Amelia, the June '08 rotation uses the pyramids and the slow and heavy series. If you wanted to use both pyramids and gym styles, you could substitute gym style in place of S&H. You would be one fit, rockin' woman! Sometimes it is nice to take a break from the weights. And then go back in stronger than ever!

Andrea, sorry to hear about the pre-menopause.:-( UGH! I am not at that stage of my life yet and I still like a good nap.:+ As often as possible!:p

Hello to everyone else and have a Fantastic Friday!

Amelia-if cathe doesn't have rotation check out fitness freak in the rotation forum she uses alot of the GSs, and slow and heavy. Jump back on the band wagon a least you are still working out.

Andrea-I never left the basement until I went to bed. Its beautiful here today.

Hi Challengers,

Roxie: I hope everything is well. Good thing your cars where in the garage. IMax2 is so much fun.

Ameila: I've been toying with a Gymstyle rotation. I probably won't start until June 16th. Next week I have a strange work schedule and I am not sure if I will get all my WOs in.

Andrea: Yuck.Yuck,Yuck on the pre-menopause. I have some of the symptoms and I've decided to just ignore it.:)

Jean: Welcome back from jury duty.

AndreaH: I think sometimes I work harder on my days off. I am always running errands. I hope your day off isn't too busy so you can come and play.:)

The jeweler actually was able to sauder my glasses back together! My DH picked them up for me yesterday. I just need to have them adjusted a bit.

This morning I did Drillmax leg blast premix. Wow! what a work out. I was sweating buckets.
My eating was good yesterday.

Gotta run,

Elaine

edited to say Hi to Becca. We where posting at the same time!

Today I got up and did an hour outside part jogging part walking part with dogs part without. Burned over 400 calories so that's good.

As for the jury duty, no not boring, quite the opposite. It was extremely emotional. It was a child molestation case. My stomach has been in knots since I was picked and found out what the case was about. I've eaten poorly this week as a result. I seemed to have to have comfort food each day. I did try to eat sensibly between the candy and ice cream snacks to try to keep some balance to my eating. So now I'm back and will try to eat healthy (except for tonight's movie popcorn). We probably see Zohan.

Hope everyon has a great weekend. I will try to get back on later and catchup on personals.

Jean

Elaine, Hi! :7 Glad to hear that you were able to get your glasses fixed.

Jean, my heart aches for you. I hate to even think of a child being abused like that, much less have to hear all the details and decide if some one is guilty or not. I will keep you in my prayers. Have a good relaxing time at the movies tonight. You deserve it!

Hey girls! I just had a fantastic workout with Cardio and Weights...love that one,haven't done it in a while! I added in some squats because she doesn't really do much leg work in there?I also did abbs!

sorry,no time for personals but i will bbl:)

Jean-hugs sent your way,i would feel the same:-(

Hi everyone. Just a quick check in between things...

I rode my bike to WW this morning (10mi round trip - HILLS). It was a good WO. My knee is aching a bit, but I'll take some glucosamine & ibuprofen & call it good :) I haven't done weights (or abs) in AGES. I think I might try ME this weekend one day, just to cover the whole body. Sunday probably...

Elaine, I HAVE been busy today, but the morning was busy w/ MY stuff (WW and bike ride). Since then I've been to Costco, done 2 loads of wash, and I'm heading out to take DS to his piano lesson in a few minutes. Then I'll pick up DD, take the kids to my mom's house, come home, change and head out to a cocktail party. A lot of stuff, but it somehow doesn't seem as oppressive as sitting in my office.

Jean, yuck on that trial. I was lucky and never got picked for a jury. I mostly just had to spend 4 hour blocks sitting in the jury room.

Roxie, I'm always glad we don't live in "tornado country" here in NM - not that we don't get a funnel cloud every now and then. Glad to hear nothing bad came of it.

Hi Andrea, Amelia, Becca, and everyone else. I'd better scoot. I have a few more things to do before I head out to get my DS. Will try to stop back tomorrow - have a great evening!

Well Girls,

Started to do Imax 2 but realized real quick I need to watch it a few more times before I do it, so I did LIS with ME abs, still got a good workout sweating anyway. Have a good evening everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.