**Sunday Challengers**

Roxie1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

This is the second time I have started the thread, where is everyone? Today is my rest day going to do some stretching though I need it. We are having a family BBQ for DDs grad from jr. college she has an associates in business her grandmother tells her this is not a real degree she needs to wait on BBQ until she grads from a real college. There is a 50% chance of T-Storms today and an 80% chance tonite not a good day for this. Everyone have a good day.

Good Morning girls!

Roxie-BBQ sounds delish! and congrats to your DD's Associates degree,yay! Why does her grandmother say that its not a real degree? I think any kind of education is wonderful!

Today is a thirty minute run interval on the TM and then i will do maximum intensity stregth,oldie but goodie;-)!

Everybody have a wonderful sunday:) its HOT here today,95 but the heat index is 105:eek: :+!

Here I am.

Late

Good morning, its Monday morning and I'm off to work.

Yesturdays workout was a loooong Tae Bo. I think it went for nearly 1.5 hrs. I just repeated a lot of the moves! It was good.

Can't stop to chat, see you, Hopefully, someone else will pop in.

Andrea

Hello all!

I tried to post yesterday and it got eaten in Catheland! x(

Anyway, I did the KPC L&G high step circuit premix. Today I am taking a true rest day. After church and lunch toady, we took the kiddos to the pool. Then I came home and took a nice long nap. It was heavenly!

Andrea, great WO! That is some serious cardio endurance!

Roxie, I hope the party went well for you today. Sounds like fun!

Amelia, Great WO!!! A run and MIS!?!?! Wow! You are back on the wagon aren't you? :D

Hello to anyone else who checks in. Have a great day, all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.