**One MOre NIGHT CHALLENGERS**

idream

Cathlete
Hi happy christmas eve!!

I've successfully completed the mad christmas eve dash today. It was utter chaos out there! Today is your turn!

I'm currently waiting up to play santa, and I am jumping in boots. But the childs are still awake!! GRRRRR! Santa bought them an outdoor play thing (swings, monkey bars, cubby house, slide) only, poor santa won't be able to put the darn thing up!! OHH well, it'll give daddy santa something to do tomorrow!

No workout still! I think I'll have to recommence after christmas. My eatings been O.K. I'll pop in tomorrow and wish you all a very merry xmas!

Later.

Andrea, I'm off to start the mad dash. Heading out to the grocery store before work. No workouts, plenty of sweets. I too will recommence after Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Jean

Jean...im right behind,mad dashing to the grocery store...got to get some odds and ends for holiday dinner(or lunch)at my moms.

Andrea-I bet your childeren are like mine are today....so excited that they can barely control themselves. There gonna open up one present tonight then the rest in the morning....so fun.

Today is a thirty minute step workout,tommorrow will be a rest day. See you guys friday morning!!!! hugs to everybody!

Hey to Roxie,Elaine,Becca,Andrea...anybody I missed!

Merry Christmas everybody:D

1230032949_c760d1b1498f.gif

Good Morning and Merry Christmas to Andrea,

Today I did basic step and 4ds kb abs suppose to do legs will do those tomarrow. I get off work early today and then going to oldest DDs house for festivities and presents.

Everyone have safe and happy holiday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.