**Mondays Challengers**

idream

Cathlete
Hi girls, New week new challenge?

I'm going to stick to the same old challenge of watching what I shove in my mouth! I seem to be working out ok at the minute.

Todays workout was Pyramid Upper Body. That was all I had time for.

My Goodness, poor old New Orleans is having a tough few years. I'll be in bed at the ETA of the storm. I just hope its not as bad as Katrina.

See ya

P.S I forgot to ask, Anyone have Jari Loves DVD's. I've just ordered two from Advanced Workouts the 1000 and the sculpt one which she made as a sequel to the 1000, (I've gone blank right now, as to what, the DVDs are called! Don't you hate that!) I've never done a jari Love before. Any thoughts opinions?

Good Morning,

On tap for today is MM starting Fitness Freaks Sept 08 leg blast. I asked if she would make a new one, I want my butt to look good in blue jeans. Today is my birthday so don't know what I am going to do.

Andrea-alot of the fitness maniacs like Jari Love I haven't done any of her stuff. I'm glad I don't live in New Orlean.

Have a good Labor Day everyone.

Hey girls

Andrea-I use to have a Jari Love's fullbody workout! man,i can't remember the name of it right now,it had a green cover? I think it was something along the lines of 'ripped'. Anyhoot it was a great workout....got some
great doms off it!

Roxie-

Today is a run interval agian,can't really do anything with my back still hurting!

Im praying that the people in new orleans are gonna be ok! so unfortunate!:(

ROXIE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY????

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Roxie,
Happy Birthday to you

Thank You Girls,

DH took me to Dicks bought med ball then went to Target and bought new workout clothes then he took me to Olive Garden for supper what a sweetheart.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.