**Kettlebell Tuesday**

Farmer

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies. I will start us off since I am awake and I need to vent.

My weight is 15 pounds more than what it should be. I intend to lose 12 pounds by June 2. I will definitely be checking in more and tracking my food.

Good Morning Farmer and all who come after

todays workout: week 5 day 2

Providence

**warm up and rounds 2-6 twice.
** omitted the rests except between the cleans and chest press
**kept pace with Anthony
**I used my 30#kb for all exercises
smile.gif

Ropes
**4 minute Tabata (the usual)

I hope I didn't make a mistake and use a tough weight today and pay for it tomorrow:eek: 30# was hard but doable, but I am feeling it in my chest already!!

Farmer~ HI!! great to see you back:) Keep checking in, we'll keep you on track;) Do you track your calories? I use fitday and love it!!

Gayle~ How did the deadlifts go?

Jane~ I hope you enjoyed your parties. Happy Anniversary to your parents!!!!

Marcy~ Great job with the 50 swings!!:) Don't forget on Thursday just jog between the swings (I forgot to read that and boy was I mad!!:mad:)

2 hour school delay today! I love being a teacher!!!:p
waves to Vilma and Andilynn!!

have a great day everyone!!!

Good Morning Farmer and all who come after

todays workout: week 5 day 2

Providence

**warm up and rounds 2-6 twice.
** omitted the rests except between the cleans and chest press
**kept pace with Anthony
**I used my 30#kb for all exercises
smile.gif

Ropes
**4 minute Tabata (the usual)

I hope I didn't make a mistake and use a tough weight today and pay for it tomorrow:eek: 30# was hard but doable, but I am feeling it in my chest already!!

Farmer~ HI!! great to see you back:) Keep checking in, we'll keep you on track;) Do you track your calories? I use fitday and love it!!

Gayle~ How did the deadlifts go?

Jane~ I hope you enjoyed your parties. Happy Anniversary to your parents!!!!

Marcy~ Great job with the 50 swings!!:) Don't forget on Thursday just jog between the swings (I forgot to read that and boy was I mad!!:mad:)

2 hour school delay today! I love being a teacher!!!:p
waves to Vilma and Andilynn!!

have a great day everyone!!!

Now I see why you get up so early Deanie. I am a teacher as well. I just started tracking them yesterday with prevention.com/healthtrackers. I was appalled. I am now subscribing to the mantra " Bite it-Write it!" You can even track your mood.

I did 215 swings this morning and 10 TGU's. If my dentist appointment goes well, I will do Providence this evening.

Jane- 52 years marriage is remarkable. How was the celebration? Did you eat cake?

Waves to Vilma, Andilynn, Marcy, and Gayle.

Good morning!

Deanie - Nice job with Providence! Were you able to do the overhead squats with 30#? That's amazing!

Farmer - I also use Fitday from time to time for a reality check. Food logging can be a useful tool.

Last night's deadlifts went very well. I topped out at 175lb for my short set and it felt good...no back ache or anything today...my back isn't even sore. :) A little history...last summer/fall I started deadlifting really heavy and was basically going for a PR in every workout (BAD MOVE!! TOO HEAVY, TOO FAST!!). I topped out at 195, but also pulled a glute muscle. :mad: So this time I'm following a "slow and steady" program which seems to be working. Stuff that felt heavy at first is going up very nicely now. My goal is to be able to pull a consistent 210lb.

I'm still working on tonight's workout...Mtn Athlete posted a pretty nice grind yesterday, but I'm gonna check out NJ CrossFit's site, too. Decisions, decisions...;)

Waves hello to Jane, Marcy, Andilynn and all who post later.

Hi again

Farmer~ the swings and TGU are a workout! have fun with Providence tonight!

Gayle~ just have to say WOW!! I am in awe of your 175#deadlifts!! you go girl!!:) I tend to try to go for a PR in my workouts too, not always good, but sometimes I am surprised at what I can do!

Good Morning Ladies!

I did Advanced Step Challenge 3 this morning (warmup, 3 combos and c/d and stretch). Great workout! Complex but able to get most on the first try. Then I did 7 TGUs on each side with 25#.

Farmer - I hope your dentist appointment goes well so you can do Providence. I track my eating all the time. It works. Great job on the swings and TGUs!

Deanie - Thanks for the heads up about just doing the jogs on Thursday (although it still says you can swap out active rests). 50 wasn't too bad but I felt like I was about to lose count a couple of times. Great workout! I hope you're not sore tomorrow. I bet it felt great to do Providence again after all this time.

Gayle - Great job on the deadlifts! I am also in awe of you!

Have a great day! Waves to Jane, Andilynn, Vilma and all who follow!

Marcy

Hi Everyone!

I'm back and ready to workout hard. I had cake last night...2 pieces :eek:!!!

This is the workout I'm doing tonight:

5 rounds of 5 squats/5 push ups
Run 200m
5 rounds of 5 burpees/5 swings
Run 200m
5 rounds of 5 slam ball/5 sumo squats
Run 200m
5 rounds of 5 pull ups/5 box jumps
Run 200m
5 rounds of 5 sit ups/upright rows

Then I going to do 200 swings!

Deanie - Way to go with the 30# for Providence!

Farmer - Glad to see you back. Hope the dentist goes ok. I hate going to the dentist.

Gayle - Wow is right on those deadlifts!!! Let us know what workout you decide to do.

Waves hello to Andilynn, Marcy and Vilma!

Okay...I found this on NJ CrossFit...looks like fun for tonight:

Kettlebell Strength and Conditioning
Use a heavy bell! AMRAP in 25 minutes.

• kettlebell swings 5/5
  • push ups 10
  • cleans 5/5
  • presses or push presses 5/5
  • 1 arm racked squat 5/5
  • 1 arm row 5/5 or pull ups 10
  • walkouts 5

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.