**k*e*t*t*l*e*b*e*l*l* Monday**

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

Just getting us started......

Jane~ lovin' the Feb. challenge- its now a workout in itself!

Farmer~ sounds like you had a great session with the RKC trainer. Thanks for the tips!!

Andilynn~ Glad you started ETK with us!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!
BBL to post my workout.....

workout done!!

great workout today! I didn't know if I could do it, but I made it thru!!:)

**warm up::: 10 min:::3 1/2 cycles
wall squats/halos/ pumps

**swings:::12 min
5 full cycles!!!!
eek.gif
- wasn't sure I was going to make it! After the complete 5 cycles, I still had 20 sec. left, so I did swings till the timer went off (14 more). I did jog 2X, lateral skate, triple crush with the 25#kb and suitcase deadlifts with the 35#kb for the active rests.

**Pyramid pullups/pushups:::
pullups: 1-2-3-4-3-2-1 all assisted
pushups: 5-10-15-20-15-10-5 all on toes

Gayle~ thanks for the heads up about the chalk. I bought some yesterday and it really helped today with my sweaty hands!!:)

Marcy~ How'd you do with the 40 swings today?

Have a great Monday everyone!

Today is the day! I'm finally starting ETK! Soundslike you guys are in to the tough part now!

Deanie- When the ask for wall squats in the warm up to they mean facing or back to the wall? Icoundn't find a example on the website so I wasn't sure.

Good morning to all!:)

Good morning!

Farmer - Great report about your training with the RKC! That sounded really productive.

Andilynn - Good luck with ETK!

Deanie - Glad the chalk worked out.

Waves hello to Jane, Marcy, and Vilma.

Tonight is "Deadlift Monday" with sets of 5, 3, 1, 5, 3, 1 plus some assisting exercises afterward.

Have a good day everyone. :)

Good Afternoon!

I started my 3rd week of ETK. I did 4 cycles of wall squats, halos (25#) and pumps. I also did 4 cycles with 40 swings. My active rests were jogging, triple crush (25#), forearm plank and lateral skaters. I also did 2&1/2 pullups and did the legs and abs workout from MTV Pilates Mix (which was more challenging than I expected but I was able to do all the advanced modifications).

Deanie - The 40 swings weren't as bad as I thought they'd be. I guess my endurance is improving (although I'm sure my asthma medication is helping as well).

Farmer - Thanks for all the great tips from your RKC session. It sounds like it was worth it.

Andilynn - Glad you're able to do ETK with us! My back faces the wall when I do the wall squats.

Gayle - Hope you have a great deadlift workout!

Waves to Vilma and Jane!

Marcy

Hi,

Just checking in quickly. Only had time to do the February Challenge today.

I'm really tired tonight. Off to bed.

Have a great evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.