**HATERS HATING TO POST** 2/25

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Hiya!!!

Okay, WTH is everybody -- lol! I admit it, I haven't even looked at yesterday's thread since I posted a lovely picture of August's Mr. Caw, but I have found a few minutes to do some random posting on the OD and STS forums.

Oh man, have you guys checked out the blog!? There are tons of new pictures from the weekend practice session :D :D :D . I am absolutely giddy with excitement!!

Alrighty, I have to run. I have work to do, bills to pay, and a niece to visit. I'll BBL if I can. My niece might be going home with her parents this weekend. If she does, that will free up my time considerably. Please keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for her. I'm sure she'd love to get out of that rehab joint -- it's such a dreary place. TIA for your prayers. :) :* :* :*

Oh! I've been working out everyday. I haven't done enough cardio, but I've been doing lots of Classical Stretch. I've been so on edge lately and this has really helped me to relax.

Hey, where are you scalawags!?

Just in case you missed it, here's Augie's birdie -- Mr. Caw.

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL738/4202192/8798026/305664350.jpg

Oh hey Augie, I just saw where you can't get your cabinet. Bummer! So, what happened with the chairs? Did you find the chairs you want? Did you get your crockpot?

As you can see, I am not visiting my niece. I just couldn't make myself go today. We had a crazy, hectic weekend and...well...I'm tired. That, and I've let my house fall into absolute ruin :eek: . Of course, I haven't lifted a finger around here today but that's okay. I gave myself permission to blow it off. I did manage to balance my checkbook though ;( -- LMAO!! Oh boy, I'm needing to tighten the old purse strings for awhile. But before you think that I've neglected my niece -- she has a roomful of visitors today so she probably didn't even notice my absence.

I have a severe butt glue problem today and I can't' seem to pry my big fat arse out of this chair. I'm trying to get my post count up to 10,000. When I do look out!! I'm going to celebrate with cake or a cookie or something!:p

Hello Michele and MIA Haters.

Glad you posted today.

Great News, There is no snow here and it might just all happen south of me.

Tonight, I must energy to ME. Today was a long and stressful day at work. I can't believe I have to wait a month still for a day off.

August-Show us what you bought. Neighbours put in feeders so my cats are seeing less activity.

My renter hasn't paid me yet. She no longer works for the CU so this will be interesting.

Have a Great Night.

Hello Haters! Where is everyone? Like I have room to talk, I know!! :p

Had a pretty busy weekend but also found some time to relax-well, relax for me which is being at home doing stuff- like extra workouts & cleaning, LOL! Let's see this weekend workouts:

Friday- 30 min shoveling snow & Tone It Up
Saturday- Powerstrike 1
Sunday- KM Blast Challenge & Legs Drills, Barry's BC Total body, Shape it Up floor leg work&another 30 min floor butt/thigh w/o, and 4DS Bi's & Tri's- was my long workout day :)
Monday- KPC/L&G Premix w/ abs & added on rest of L&G not included in premix, love this w/o

Spent most of the weekend with Chad... mixed feelings about this but will not go into that right now! ;-) He is so good to me & treats me like gold so I need to "deal" with my own issues about being so independent if I want someone around, right?!? And I do really like him and enjoy having him around 95% of the time, LOL!

Anyway...

Jennifer- Glad you haven't got any more snow, they're calling for some here tonight and talking about possible school closings but nothing yet so keeping my fingers crossed.

Michele- Did you enjoy your day at home? Good for you, you needed it!

August- Get your crock-pot yet? I can look through a few of my cookbooks for the slow cooker when you do get it and post some of the meat-free ones that look good, actually should have some time this weekend to do it if you let me know what "types" of things you like & things you don't like...

Dana- WTH are you?????? I miss you... ;(

Robin- How's the knee treating you? How is Greyor by the way, haven't heard you metion him lately, hope he is doing wonderful!

Okay, off to make some oatmeal for dinner. Was supposed to go to Chads but my tummy is hurting a little so told him I'm just staying home tonight.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.