**HATE SCHMATE** 1/31

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Hiya sistahs!

Look at me -- I'm starting our thread TWO days in a row http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/confused002.gif

I have to make this quick because I have a deskunking appointment this morning.

I did not do a workout yesterday ;( . I soooooo have to get back in the swing of it. Oh man, I'm so mad at myself x( . I was doing so well until January. I didn't miss a workout for months! See, all this talk about developing a habit in 21 days is just hype -- it aint' true! Once a slacker, always a slacker ;)

Arista -- I was so glad to see you yesterday! So what did you do for your afternoon workout? I bought Low Max thinking that low impact meant easy -- LMAO! Needless to say -- I haven't even attempted to do that one in ages. I'm way to clumsy!

Dana - don't feel bad about the kickbox -- it frustrates the h3!! out of me, too! I can't do fancy footwork. If it's got choreography I pretty much can't do it ;)

I'm not surprised that your coworker was let go -- if anything I'm surprised that it took so long! I feel bad for her because it seems like she has "issues", but if she can't do the job then she shouldn't have it. I wish her well and I hope she can get her life straightened around.

Jen -- WOO HOO!! what are you going to do with all the moola!? I hope you treat yourself to something fun -- you've earned it! Are you getting ready for more bad weather? We're expecting a winter storm today ;(

Hello to everyone else!! I need to skedaddle but I'll BBL :* :* :*

Hey Michele and everyone else. Just poppin' in quick. I didn't workout last night either. Til we got home from CCD and I put the groceries away it was 8:30. Gabe was supposed to read 10 books in the month of January and guess what, he only read 2 and thought he could read 8 of them last night. His normal bedtime is 8:30 and at 9:30 he just gave up. He only read 4 and he checked the block on the paper that said "I will meet my goal next month".

I was about ready to strangle the DH this morning (D will not be used as "Dear" today - use your imagination). Ya know how I told you he didn't put a light in my workout room? Well, tonight a friend of his is stopping by to pick up a dog kennel. It is x-tra large from when we had our lab, so it is way to big for Ralphie. The friend and his wife got some type of setter and DH said that they could have the kennel. It is down in where would be a closet in my workout room, pushed up against the wall, surrounded by totes. I thought that I would be nice this morning and get it ready for them since I won't be home til about 6:00 tonight. Well, lo and behold, I couldn't see down there to find the damn thing. So I did get an attitude with DH, he called my some choice words and that was it. He drives me NUTS some days. Ya know, had he just put me in a light, I wouldn't have been complaining.

Lo-Max: def not one of my faves. That workout makes me dizzy - seriously. You know those dummy workouts? They need to have one called: Cardio for Dummies. I'd buy that for sure!!!

Well, I better go. Have lots to do! Hey to all of you!!

Wanted to pop in & say HELLO to everyone! I feel so out of the loop. :( With leaving Saturday morning I've been crazy busy at work & trying to get things ready- which I haven't been successful... ugh!

I have also been with Chad a TON lately, which I do enjoy. He told me last night he's really going to miss me- I'm only gone 5 days!!! I will miss him but you know what I'm going to miss more- NOT WORKING OUT!!! :p I always think I'll be able to but with meetings from 8-11:30 each day then nightly events from 6-midnight or so there just isn't enough time. When I do have free time I like to spend it with Diana and not working out.

Not sure what tonight's workout will be, I am thinking 4DS BC & then the ankle weight work from L&G & floor work from B&G. Last night I did 30 min Cardio Intervals/Bun Shaper from beachbody/& another 20 minute thigh floor work. Tuesday was Shape It Up and Monday was Burn It Up. Friday will be Drill Max.

Hi to August, Michele, Dana, Jennifer, Arista, Robin, and anyone else peeking in. I miss having more time to chat. :-(

Hello Haters.

The snow is coming. The storm was to start at midnight but actually began at 2pm. The roads are already bad and we have a HEAVY snow warning till 7pm Friday night and I am low on calicum chloride.

The money, I will go out to dinner with.

Tonight, I got Amy Bento ASC 2. Hoping to preview it tonight.

Ok, I might post on Fri. for sure the weekend. I have to leave REAL early on Fri to get to work on time.

Have a Great Night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.