**H*A*T*E ** 8/28

******************** HAPPY B-DAY AUGUST ********************

http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/birthday/images/bday-006.gif[/img]

Happy Birthday to you, August!!!!

I'm not up on all the fancy pictures but still wishing you a good one. Hope you have a great day!

Jeanette

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRRRRRRRTHDAY DEAR AUGUST
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.................AND MANY MOREEEE!!

I don't know how to do the pictures and colors and stuff either, but
I hope you have a great birthday August!!:D

And EAT CAKE!!!:9 :9

Becky

[font size=+3 color=violet]HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUGUST![/font]

I hope you have a super-splendiferous day! What didja get from the squirrels??

Ohmigosh! How did I miss this special day!!!???!!!

[font size=+3][font color=red]Happy Birthday August-baby![/font size=+3][/font color=red]

I hope you get all your heart desires. I think I'll dedicate my peach pie to you!

[font color=purple size=+2 face="comic sans ms"]Happy Birthday From Around the World!![/font]

English - Happy Birthday!
Japanese - Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!
Italian - Buon Compleanno!
Latin - Fortuna dies natalis!
French - Joyeux Anniversaire!
French (Canada) - Bonne Fete!
Czech - Vsechno nejlepsi k Tvym narozeninam!!
Dutch - Hartelijk gefeliciteerd! or Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!
German - Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Armenian - Taredartzet shnorhavor! or Tsenund shnorhavor!
Swahili - Hongera! or Heri ya Siku kuu!

Hey everyone!

Guess who came to visit me on my birthday?

Aunt Flo.

LMAO.

MICHELE - Thank you for the nice birthday greeting! The squirrels gave me tons of love and purrs and it was just what I wanted!

OMGOMGOMGOMG, LMAO!!!!!!!! at the Krispy Kreme Donut Cake! OMG!!!

JEN - Thank you! Thank you!

NETTA - Hey, you! What a nice surprise! It was so thoughtful of you to drop in to wish my happy bday! Thank you!

BECKY - Thank you for the song, hee hee. You know, this is the first bday I spent without eating cake. Can you believe I did not have cake? I will definitely be remedying that gaffe tomorrow.

SHELLEY - Thanks for the greeting! Aunt Flo came bringing many presents for me throughout the day. She's so generous.

JENNIFER - Thank you very much!

ROBIN - I am honored to have a peach pie dedicated to me. It is a first for me, and I must say, it truly is special. Thank you!

>I...I want peach pie! I NEED a big slice of peach pie!! I say gimme somadat peach pie!!!

IT'S MINE!

DANA - Thank you for your bday greeting!

>I want somadat peach piieee

I said IT'S MINE!!

>Or hows about a big ol' piece of Caramel-Pecan French Silk Pie

.......okay, I might be able to share a little. But just a little.

OMG, what the he!! is that bday kitty LOL.

Thank you everyone for making mine such a special birthday!

I'm off to wash my face and get some shut eye.

Big hugs to you all!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hi Guys! Sorry to be MIA, computer was so broken and job things has me going crazy.

Just had a second to say hi to everyone and wish AUGUST a Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday August!!!

I am back from my ultrasound to check Ellie's growth since she was measuring small. She measured right on target and is in the 55th percentile! Doctor said that is exactly where they want her to be - not to small and not too big. She weighs approximately 5 lbs 10 ounces now. And everything else looked great on her.

Doctor also said that she has a lot of hair! Like a ton. She said as a joke, "you may want to bring a barrette to the hospital." :) She also had lots of long eye lashes, fat little cheeks and full lips, all of which are from her dad. So sounds like she will look a lot like DH :)

Anyway, I was so relieved and happy to get a chance to see her again. I don't have any really cute pictures. She is so squished in there that pictures don't turn out well at this stage. Also, we couldn't get any 3d face shots b/c her head is in my pelvis and she is facing my spine, so could only get an ear :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.