**H*A*T*E** Monday's 1/28

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Hiya!

How is everyone? I haven't been around and I have NO CLUE what's going on with my fellow Hater's. Sorry -- I haven't had a chance to read the weekend threads. My weekend was so busy and I'm wiped out.

We went to see my DB Saturday. He's still in the hospital and he's back on his meds, but he looks terrible :-( . He's sullen and despsondent, and, well, I just don't know what to say. He hasn't looked this bad in years :(

Yesterday was another busy day. I grocery shopped and cooked a big dinner for my IL's, and DH and I spent the evening with them.

Did I do a workout of any kind over the weekend -- NO ;(

I have a lot to do today and I better get started. Sorry for the lack of personals -- I'm so tired right now and I just don't have it in me. I'm going to take a little nap, do a workout, call my brother, then I'll BBL to see if anyone is around. I miss you guys. Somebody please come and say something funny -- I really need a good laugh right now :*

ETA Have you guys checked out the blog!?!?!? :eek:
HOLY WOW!!! A lot has happened over the weekend. They're rehearsing the new workouts already and they're adding new cast members, including some guys! WOO HOO!! Now THAT makes me happy;) :D

I'm back in town and off to bed but I wanted to offer Michele a BIG HUG.

Lesse, one of these....http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/hug008.gif

One of these......http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/hug001.gif

And one of these for good measure.......http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/hug011.gif

As for saying something funny..........um.......something funny.........I did S&H calves and shoulders tonight at 11pm. That's hysterical if you ask me.

http://bestsmileys.com/thinking/4.gif

:D

Big, big hugs to you.

I'm sorry to be short, but that's how I was born.

No, no, I mean, I've got to get to bed. I'll see you guys tomorrow with a long post. :)

Hi. I don't have anything funny to say either. Please say a prayer for my friend's daughter Jasmine. She got braces a few months back and had to do some oral surgery. Well, she now has a terrible infection in her mouth and Amy is beside herself. She has had Jas at the ER and the dr's 2x. She is taking her back today. She is on 3 different meds and nothing is helping. She said that she has cellulitis??? Anyway, please keep her in your prayers.

Michele - I'm sorry that your brother doesn't seem to be a whole lot better. You're a good sister and doing the best that you can do for him. I"ll pray that each day gets better for him. Have a good nap and get some rest!!!

Hi Aug!!! Glad you are back.

Jennifer - how was your weekend? I curious to see how it went.

Hi Jen!

Robin - I"ll be thinking of you tomorrow!

Hello to Arista, Terri and everyone else!

Since Michele said that there is a STS blog, I'm off to check it out. Later haters!

All my poor haters!!!!

Michele, many, many prayers are being said by my whole family for your brother.

Dana, I'll add your friends daughter.

August, sleep tight.

I'm at work right now and on a timer. I'll try to get back later.

Oh man -- I tried so hard to nap but it just didn't happen. I tried to call my brother and I couldn't talk to him, either. The hospital has restricted phone hours on his ward, and they only have one phone for patients to share x( . They have phone hours again in the evening and I'm going to call about 1 minute early :p

August - thank you for the well wishes, hugs, and kitty love :+ . It was a big help ;) . Yes, yes, late night workouts are a riot. I highly recommend them...NOT! :p

Dana - I'll remember your friend's DD in my prayers -- that poor thing. She must feel so miserable. My sister had something similar happen when she had her implants done. Her infection eventually cleared up but it took a long time -- several weeks or months IIRC. I hope that won't be the case with your friend's DD. Thank you for the prayers for my DB & DS. My family is so pathetic right now ;(

Robin - Thank you for the prayers. You're on my prayer list, too, for your surgery. Oh man, I saw that you're scheduled late in the day. That sucks. That happened to me once and what I missed more than anything was my coffee. Your plan for a late night snack is smart and I would do that for sure!

Hello to Jen, Jennifer, Arista, Terri, and all. I haven't read the weekend thread yet, so I'd really appreciate a synopsis :D :p

Alrighty, I'm going to start my soup. I'm going to make a big pot of soup, do a workout (oh man, I just have to!), then veg out on the couch and watch the President's SOTU address. How's that for an exciting evening. It'll probably p!$$ me off -- LMAO!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.