**H*A*T*E** 8/29

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Hey there!!

I was hoping someone else would start this thread today but it looks like I'm it:p . Where is everybody? I'm starting to take it personally -- and lately it seems like threads die after I post -- or go on but like I was never there. I'm beginning to feel a little paranoid about it http://bestsmileys.com/paranoid/4.gif

I've been really bad today. I ate THREE chocolate chip cookies. I mean, they were just sitting there and I...I snatched them up and ate them on the spot. One...two...three...all gone http://bestsmileys.com/eating1/6.gif

I did not workout yesterday and I MUST do it today. I MUST!!!! http://bestsmileys.com/sad/2.gif

[font color=purple size=+1]August -[/font] I see you got company for your birthday. That Aunt Flo -- she always stops by at the most inopportune times http://bestsmileys.com/frustrated/9.gif

So tell us all about your birthday. What did you have for dinner -- green beans and cheddar cheese http://planetsmilies.net/grinning-smiley-9518.gif ? Did you ever get a piece of cake?

[font color=purple size=+1]Janjan -[/font] Where ya been? Did you find another job? Oh I hear ya about the computer thing. Mine is giving me fits but I'm trying to squeeze every bit of life out of it that I possibly can.

[font color=purple size=+1]Diane -[/font] I'm so glad everything is coming right along. I love reading your posts - your excitement shines through and I'm excited for you. I can't wait to see a real-life picture of Ella. You need to show your DH how to log on here so he can post after you deliver ;) :)

[font color=purple size=+1]Everybody else -[/font] Please come out and say hello. Are...are...are you mad at me or somethun? http://bestsmileys.com/sad/11.gif

Yes Michele - I am mad at you. You're always doing your fancy typing and I must admit that you make me feel a bit inferior. All I can type is abc . . . nothing fancy. Actually, I am swamped here at work and have no time to log in. I just walked a quick 15 min mile and now I'm sweating like a pig. I'm finishing up my lunch and then back to work. URGGG!!!! Choc chip cookies sound good right about now!

Diane - sounds like you had a great dr visit. Little Ella will be here before you know it. :)

August - Aunt Flo was visiting me last week. She was a bit slow getting to you, unless she stopped to say hi to Shelley before making her way to Japan.

Hey Robin!!! And Shelley!!! And Jana!!! And everyone else!!!

Gabe started school today. :( I was so sad. He is getting so big and I am getting so old!!!!

Have a wonderful day ladies!!!!

>Yes Michele - I am mad at you. You're always doing your
>fancy typing and I must admit that you make me feel a bit
>inferior. All I can type is abc . . . nothing fancy.

Dana!! Hey, I just learned the fancy typing!! There was a little tutorial posted in the OD forum and I must admit, it is kind of fun:D

I feel inferior to you because you are gorgeous and funny. I'm not gorgeous (but I am kind of cute;) :7 ) or the least bit funny, and I really have to try hard to think up funny stuff when the rest of you are natural born comedians. So there :p :p :p

>Actually, I am swamped here at work and have no time to log
>in. I just walked a quick 15 min mile and now I'm sweating
>like a pig.

Oh yeah, I was just out watering my shrubs and it's stinking hot out there.

>Gabe started school today. :( I was so sad. He is getting
>so big and I am getting so old!!!!

I just commented in another thread that my DN (the one whose office flooded) will be 30 in September and it seems like only yesterday when he was the ring bearer in my wedding;(

Michele - I know, I was just thinking this morning that I need to show DH how to log onto my Cathe board and the pregnancy boards I am on to update people when Ella is born.

I know I talk non stop about the pregnancy and I hope that doesn't bother any one. It is pretty much the only thing on my mind. But in a few short months, I will be doing my Cathe videos again so I am excited about that!

Today I am just one month away from the due date! So crazy that she could come at any time now, even though I hope she stays in there fore a couple more weeks.

My mom should be done with the curtains this week, so I should get those soon. And I picked up the light switch cover I painted for Ella yesterday and it looks cute. So I will send some updated nursery pictures when all the final touches are added.

Hi Diane!

>Michele - I know, I was just thinking this morning that I
>need to show DH how to log onto my Cathe board and the
>pregnancy boards I am on to update people when Ella is born.

Oh yes -- you better do that because we'll want to know ASAP!! ;) :)

>I know I talk non stop about the pregnancy and I hope that
>doesn't bother any one. It is pretty much the only thing on
>my mind. But in a few short months, I will be doing my Cathe
>videos again so I am excited about that!

I love hearing about your pregnancy and looking at all the pictures of your nursery and ultrasounds.

>Today I am just one month away from the due date! So crazy
>that she could come at any time now, even though I hope she
>stays in there fore a couple more weeks.

I CANNOT believe how fast the time has flown by. It seems like only yesterday that you were trying to decide when to start your family and now your due date is upon us.

>My mom should be done with the curtains this week, so I should
>get those soon. And I picked up the light switch cover I
>painted for Ella yesterday and it looks cute. So I will send
>some updated nursery pictures when all the final touches are
>added.

Ooh...I can't wait to see the curtains! :)

Hiya!

I thought maybe Jen would be here by now.

So Jen, how are ya? :)

I don't believe you posted your workouts for the week:eek:

Please tell me you ate a nice dinner:*

I'm starving. DH had to take a potential new co-worker out to dinner tonight so I'm on my own. I keep hearing the words "TAKE OUT" in the inner recesses of my mind}(

Well, it looks like all the haters are hating posting right now so I'll just mosey on outta here. :p :p :p

Hey Michele, I am here now! Um, dinner... um... well... ah... lets see tonight it is Kashi GoLean cereal, last night was a protein bar. I just still can't bring myself to actually want anything else. I am addicted to this cereal now - it is high protein/high fiber, I think per 1 cup it's 140 calories, 10 fiber, 13 protein, so that is good right?

Workouts, let's see- I am slacking this week b/c I will be off work Friday-Tuesday so I'll be kicking it in high gear those days so taking it easy so I'll have the energy to kill myself for 5 days, LOL!

Monday- Burn It Up & 20 min thigh/butt floor work
Tuesday- Thigh Trimmer-30min w/o from Tony's Power Half Hour then did Body Max 2 Upper Body work and repeated the bicep/tricep work twice
Wednesay- Firm It Up & BM 2 Upper body work, biceps twice
Thursday- Not sure yet what I'll do
I plan on doing Kick Max, KPC, Drill Max, B&G, and both Powerstrikes for sure Fri-Tues plus whatever else I can fit in. I got an Elle workout from deep discount & did it Sunday night & it's not bad- really makes you use your core to balance while doing lots of lunges w/ knee up while holding weights, etc... it was only like $8 so figured I'd give it a shot since it' high rep/low weight like I like.

So, anything new with you? How is the DN & his business? What did you end up having for dinner? Tomorrow is pizza night eve for you!! :)

Jen!! Yea!! Jen is here!:)

You know, I really don't care for Kashi GoLean Crunch so much. I'm on my 3rd or 4th box of it and once it's gone I don't think I'm going to buy it again. For a cereal that boasts 7 whole grains and sesame seeds, I don't find it very filling and I'm always starving about an hour after I eat it. I even add a 1/2 tsp of cinnamon, a tablespoon of ground flax seed, a handful of blueberries, and 1/2 of a banana and I'm still hungry an hour later. I think I'm going back to my old standby -- Shredded Wheat and Bran -- because I love it and it's more satisfying. Once the cooler weather kicks in I'll go back to hot cereals like oatmeal, barley, or that 5 grain stuff.

But to answer your original question, a bowl of cereal for dinner is fine once in awhile, but not on a daily basis. That really isn't enough calories, and you need some good, hearty fresh veggies and beans and stuff. So work on it, K? :p :* :D

I haven't had dinner yet but I'm about to call in an order of pasta with plain tomato sauce and a salad.

Okay, good night all. I'll see you in the morning:) :*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.