**Crazy, Strong & Loving it for 5/9**

Today was cardio and I really kicked it! Total puke status workout. I haven't had a cardio workout like this since I started Tabata.

I chose Cardio Coach #8. Love this one, it is just fun and goes by so fast. I gave it my all with every challenge.

HR STATS:
1 hr. 2 min. total
2 minutes below zone
18 minutes in zone
41 minutes above zone
548 calories burned
3.5 miles travelled

Really wanted a 600 calorie burn but I'd have to stay on my treamill for another 20 minutes. Didn't want to do that. I'm happy with these stats.

Good Morning,

Today was Burn it Off HIIT cardio and Recharge yoga here are the stats:

Burn it Off
27min
23 in the zone
160 min hr
188 max hr
224 cals burned

Recharge
20min
14 in the zone
128 min hr
149 max hr
114 cals burned.

I have discovered with the Push Circuits I need 20lb wts so I guess it is off to Dicks today. Oldest DD is taking her dad to Red Lobster for his birthday that was last weekend. I am not a seafood eater so I don't know what I am going to have. Everyone have a good day.

Hey Girls!

I did my last workout (Cardio) of Cathe's 3 Month STS today. But I subbed for it. I ended up doing Cardio Party 3 from Turbo Jam instead. Haven't done TJ in forever, it was a ton of fun, and I sweat my arse off! :eek:

Debbie: I'm going to visit some of those CC's next week , during my cardio week. I have 2 I haven't done yet....

Roxie: You must be getting strong! Have fun shopping at Dicks!!!

Hey Patti: I made your Cheese and Refried Bean Casserole yesterday! It was really good, but SPICEY! I think maybe I could have used mild salsa ..LOL! Still, a make-again! thanks!

Hi Ladies,

I'm really having a bad MS fatigue day so, I moved today's workout to tomorrow so I can be rested and have more energy. I'll be back to check in tomorrow.

Seeya then, Hugs!;)

Nora

Happy mother's day and happy sunday ladies:)

I'm checking in today because I moved Saturday's workout to today.

Here's today's workout:

I didn't feel up to major step choreography today so I didn't do 4DS High intensity step.

I did this instead:

I did iTread 20 minute workout. Man, that was short but intense. I need a longer cool down after ward so power walked for 8 minutes. During iTread workout My BPM's were= 94 starting, 114 after warmup, then into the workout 125,146,154. I feel like a got a good intensity for a short workout. This was a combination of power walking, then I jogged, in a interval sequence of two mintes at the higher intensity jog, then back it off to a power walk, then interval up to jog and so forth.
Calories burned= 306
Distance= 2.15 miles
Time- 28 mintes total.

Kimberly Spreen's Cardio Combat Surge- Kickbox Surge Mix= 28 min
Calories burned= 268
Fun workout;)

Kimberly Spreen's Cardio Combat Surge- Weight Bar Strike- I wanted to see what this was like since I'd never done this before. I only did 8 minutes of it just to see how it was. Man, that was intense and so much fun. I used my 8 lbs, firm bar. Good stuff! Calories burned- 66

STS-Ab Circuits- Med ball abs= 10 min
Calories burned- 123 approx.

Total calories burned- =763

That's it for me today! ;)

Hugs!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.