**Crazy, Strong & Loving It for 5/13 "

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will shoulders/w. tubing! Hope I will take a walk as soon as it stops raining.

I will be back later.

Have a great workout and day!

Belinda, it's the 14th! LOL! Silly girl!

Today was Leg day. Had a pretty good workout and it feels good to go back to normal sets w/rest. Having huge problems with my hamstrings. To the point where I'm thinking of going to the doc's, although they'll tell me the usual, "There is nothing wrong."

6 minute warmup on treadmill.

1 minute rest between each set and exercise.

QUADS
Squats:
75# - 3 sets/8 reps
***Went a bit light and glad I did. It's been over 8 weeks since I've done barbell squats.

Leg Press Station:
170# - 3 sets/10 reps
***LOVE this exercise and I'm so glad I purchased this piece of equipment. It was worth every penny.

Leg Extension:
80# - 3 sets/12 reps
70# - 10 reps
65# - 8 reps
60# - 8 reps
***Wow, after the first drop set my quads were on fire. I was really shooting for 10 reps each set.

HAMSTRINGS
Elevated Barbell SLDL:
75# - 3 sets/8 reps
***I can do these fine, hamstrings felt tight with the down movement, but no pain.

Hamstring Curls:
45# - 3 sets/10 reps
35# - 8 reps
***I started with 55# and I could not believe it, but I couldn't even bring the weight up. This has never happened. My legs just would not pull the weight up. Dropped it to 45# and by the last 2 reps I was saying some not very nice things to myself. Tried one drop set and stopped. I could not believe how much this hurt.

CALVES
Gym Style Calf Work

Then I did the stretch from GS Legs and did some extra hamstring stretches. This concerns me because I stretch my glutes and hamstring EVERY night because I am in such pain all the time. It feels really good when I get done but within an hour they are tight again. I can press on the back where my glute and hamstring meets and feel the tightness. I may sit on a heating pad tonight and see if that might loosen it up.

That is all....

This morning was cardio! I did the 4ds Bootcamp cardio and then the MM abs. Its amazing how high your HR can get when doing that short bootcamp workout. I was so sweaty....I know gross. In that 30 minute time span I did burn 280ish calories so I was happy with that. For some reason the scale is being very kind to me this week. I will take it lightly though as I seem to have good weeks and bad weeks.

I wish it were Friday. Anyone have any plans for the weekend? I want to get out in the yard and do some weeding. (I HATE dandelions!)

Good Morning,

Tonite is Burn Interval followed by abs. The cable guy is coming tonite to fix our internet and cable problem. Its a pain not being able to access when you want. I am borrowing someones now and hope its protected.

Debbie-maybe you just need a week off from all workouts to recoup your body. I checked that website again and I found the 1.36lb bsn at 18.19. Maybe you got a break for ordering more than 1.

Karen-I am going to clean house and then hopefully plant flowers depending on the weather.

Everyone have a good day.

Debbie-maybe you just need a week off from all workouts to recoup your body. I checked that website again and I found the 1.36lb bsn at 18.19. Maybe you got a break for ordering more than 1.

I just took a week break from May 1st through the 7th. I don't want to take another week off. Plus the week off didn't help in the least. I have no idea what is going on.

That is weird about the BSN. It shows $13.99 if I ordered one or three. Didn't matter, that is the cost that is in the box when I bring the website up. Not sure why its not that way for you. Are you looking at Lean Dessert or another BSN product?

No it was lean dessert because I want to restock my banana, but even at 18.19 its still cheaper then GNC. I haven't been real good lately about drinking my Synta 6, after my wt workouts. I really like their price on the Syntha 6 I paid 43.99 and their price is 29.99

Last edited:
Sounds as though everyone will be busy with some type of project - gotta love em! :p

Debbie - I don't know if you saw my post last night- were you planning on creating a Get Ready For Summer 2009 rotation at all? Just thought I would check. I am trying to decide what to do after sts....

Sounds as though everyone will be busy with some type of project - gotta love em! :p

Debbie - I don't know if you saw my post last night- were you planning on creating a Get Ready For Summer 2009 rotation at all? Just thought I would check. I am trying to decide what to do after sts....

Hmmm, I may have time to do one up tomorrow or at least by the time June hits. But isn't it too late to "get ready for summer" since it's almost here. LOL!

Debbie - Oh no, its never too late to get ready for summer! Besides, I think your other summer rotations were out in June as well - I guess thats why I asked about one this year. That would be AWESOME if you had time to make one for June! I loved the last two you did :) :) :)

I would love another one I did last years and I thought my legs looked great if I have to say so myself and summer is just getting here so we still have time.

Debbie - Oh no, its never too late to get ready for summer! Besides, I think your other summer rotations were out in June as well - I guess thats why I asked about one this year. That would be AWESOME if you had time to make one for June! I loved the last two you did :) :) :)

I will make time. I'll let you all know when I post it. :D

Low calorie day #4

MEALS FOR TODAY

Low calorie day

M1: ON whey protein shake w/strawberries (pre workout)
M2: Cinnamon pancake (post workout)
M3: Fresh Cinnamon Roll BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. PB
M4: Turkey patty w/avacado & provolone cheese on 1 slice whole wheat bread
M5: 1/2 c. cottage cheese mixed with cilantro salsa
M6: Parmesan Tilapia; salda w/lite Northern Italian dressing
M7: Chocolate protein pancake w/ 1 tbsp. PB

1501 calories
54 g. fat - 32%
135 g. protein - 36%
126 g. carbs - 34%

4th day of low calories. So far so good. I am hungry here and there during the day, but nothing I can't deal with. I just swig some water and I'm good to go. I'll stay low cal one more day, have my high cal on Saturday and start with the three low, one high on Sunday. Hope I see something positive on the scale Saturday morning.

Hi girls,

I went for a long walk today, never got my shoulder workout in. DH was away for a few day’s, he came back this afternoon. I had bad timing today!

Debbie, awesome job with our leg workout today! Take it easy with your hamstring. I hope you feel better soon. You should see a doctor soon, if your hamstrings are causing you so many problems. I can’t wait for you to post a new rotation. I don’t know if I mentioned this before, by you posting your meals really helped me to clean up my eating! LOL! That is probably why I haven’t gained any weight yet. You keep me in line. LOL! Thanks for posting your meals! Good luck Saturday with the scale.

Karen, nice job with BC this morning! I have no plans for this weekend.

Rockie, enjoy your Burn Interval today. Hope your internet gets fixed today.

I will be back early in the morning!

Tonites workout stats:

Standard Overhead Press 12lbs/8reps
Single Leg Lunge 12lbs/8reps each leg
Reverse Fly 10lbs/8reps
Arnold Press 10lbs/13reps
Single Leg Deadlift 15lbs/8reps each leg
Bent Over Lateral Raise 10lbs/8reps these hurt my back
Frontal Press 10lbs/13reps
Single Tap Lunges 10lbs/8reps per leg
Lateral Deltoid Raise 8lbs/11reps each arm

Then I did Ab Burner

Hi ladies:D

I finished Thursdays workout early this afternoon, but forgot to checkin so here I am.:p

Thursday's Workout:

iTreadSet6= 20 minutes on TM
Distance= 1.73 miles
Calories burned= 258
This was a short set of intervals which were challenging so you get your HR up quickly into the workout. My BPM's in the zone were as follows:88,108,135,139,145,149,150. The first two were the warmup so those don't count. The range in the Zone meaning anywhere from 75% of MHR to 83% of my Max Heart rate and that was for 15 minutes. The first two BPM's were on the five minutes I warmed up before hitting those intervals & hills. Jeez, I had my TM up to 10% incline on at least one of those sprints. :eek:

Amy Bento's Kickbox Surge/Core Training= 72 minutes
Calories burned= 786

I love this new workout of Amy's its a keeper. I love her kickbox, and this wasn't too bad to get most of it. Today was the first day I did the entire DVD all the way through no premixes. It was awesome. I admit on some of her moves I'll need to do the workout maybe 1 or 2 more times in its entirety to have it all down, but that's not bad at all. The choreography wasn't too hard to get, some of the kicks went a bit fast, but I'll get those on the next run though. The fun factor on this one is through the roof, so if you love Amy and enjoy her Kickbox Extreme, or her Hi/Low Knockout ones you'll love this one. Its a keeper IMHO.

Great workout today, it felt really energized and centered afterward, good stuff from Amy!

Ok, that's it for me today. I see all of you have had some great workouts today, bravo ladies!:eek:

Debbie- You rock! What an amazing workout.

Belinda- I hope your feeling better and breathing ok. Dang girl, I want you to be well and breathing easy again. Hugs!

I think you all are so inspirational and motivational for me you all rock!:D:);)

Hugs!;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.