**Crazy, Strong & Loving it for 5/10**

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Mother’s day,

What are your plans for today? We had a lot of fun at the party yesterday.
I took a rest day yesterday. Not sure what I will do today.

I will be back for personal later!

Have a great Sunday!

Good Morning,

Happy Mothers Day to everyone. I am going to oldest DDs for lunch today.I need to do a stretch today and some kind of ab work.

Belinda-so glad to hear you in a happier state. How is your nose doing?

Everyone have a good day.

Happy Mothers Day everyone!

Today will most likely be a rest day for me. DH had to work last night so he will be sleeping here shortly and I will be stuck awake by myself. :(
We did some more basementing this morning - I am assuming we may go back down in a little bit... if I could do this stuff myself I would have been moved in a while ago...does anyone elses DH drag their feet on projects? Grrr... I try not to complain too much since he is on third shift and I know that is hard....but still...

I may preview some of my new workouts later today. Other than that I will be trying to finish up my school work for the semester. (thank goodness its almost over!)

Good morning, ladies...
Going to do a CC here in a little while, and maybe tack on the leg conditioning drills from KM. Did upper body pull yesterday, back & bi's.
After church, my girls and I are going over to my mom's for the afternoon. She's been losing weight (looks really good) and bought some new clothes. So she is going to put on a fashion show for us. I'm going to take over a wheatberry salad and raw veggies for snacking.
I hope you each have a lovely day. Happy Mother's Day/ Happy Sunday!
Enjoy....

Hi grils,

I had a lovely mother’s day today! I woke up and my left nostril was completely blocked again, I couldn’t breathe. I also had green stuff coming down. I called the clinic in Regensburg and they told me to come in right away .Glad I did! The doctor shoved tampons (with meds to bring down the swelling) up my right and left nostril and cleaned out both nostrils. I have an infection in my left nostril again. I am so frustrated! I am back on antibiotic and she gave me more meds for the swelling, (I still have a lot of swelling, plus I was out of meds). The meds will take care of my headache as well, I have on every day. She told me it’s from blowing my nose so much. No workouts for me this weekend! I felt so great the last few days, not sure what happened? My mother’s day, I ended up half the afternoon in the hospital. DH took me to a Greek restaurant here in Pressath, the food was awful, that was a total disappointment. I will never eat there again that’s for sure!

Rockie** enjoy your lunch and workout today.

Karen** enjoy your rest day today.

Wendy** enjoy CC + the leg conditioning drills from KM today. Have fun at your mom’s fashion show today, sounds like fun. Tell your mom congrats on the weight loss!

Hi to eveyone that follows,

Happy Mother's Day everyone! I have had a terrific day- good DH.

We did chest, shoulders and triceps- the first disc of Meso 2. It was so fun! I am happy for the change and forgot how much I enjoy working in this rep range- how nice not to hear Cathe count to 15. My upper body is jello! I love it- benched a nice weight for me, too. I did 70#- wasn't sure what I would be able to do since it has been so long since I did a simple bench press.

Have a great evening everyone! Last night of indulgent food for me- back on track tomorrow. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.