**cLEAN & tidy................WORK WORK!

CollinsMom

Cathlete
What's today? Friday? NO?? TUESDAY??? Geez.... x(

Aren't you all glad to have someone in such a foul mood starting off the check-in today??

I'm having a crazy-busy day. I work at preschool this AM and in the afternoon all of us girls are getting haircuts. Nothing exciting - we all have long brown hair and just get trims. Mike has to work late so I'm taking the girls out shopping and out to dinner. Should be a fun day.

meals:
b - kashi, banana
s - not sure what to take to preschool
l - leftover taco salad
s - ??? again
d - probably a grilled chicken salad

Workout will be Imax 3 after DDs are in bed. I'm gonna be tired after such a busy day. Send me workout vibes!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope everyone has a good day today!

Ladies, I have got to get it together! I have eaten so much UNclean food in the past 4 or 5 days it's not even funny. Today we are having birthday cake and going out to lunch for my boss's birthday. Then Thursday is V-Day, and I have a sinful treat planned for my family. WILL I EVER GET BACK ON TRACK?

On top of all of that, I am EXHAUSTED, and I have no idea why. It was all I could do to make it to bed last night, and all I could do to get out this morning. I probably should have declared today another rest day, but I don't want to miss too many workouts for no good reason.

I was supposed to start Slow & Heavy today, but I have not even previewed. I am really liking the Pyramids, so I am gonna stick with that for a few weeks I think.

I am losing my focus when it comes to eating clean AND workouts! I am never gonna reach my goals by the time my wedding gets here! What gives?? Somebody help me!

Goals for today:
*Out to eat for lunch, pick something as close to clean as possible
*Try to resist the birthday cake, eat a small piece if I can't
*Eat clean snacks and meals the rest of the day
*Get to bed early tonight, and rest up for IMAX2 tomorrow!!

Hey Kate, Daddy Bish is taking a turn staying home with the "sick" child.

I have IMAX3, but have never attempted it. I think I might try it next week, maybe Monday. Is it really as bad as everyone says??

Just read y'days posts.

Jenn, I wish I could STS! I preordered on the 1st day. You did good y'day. I had a piece of dark choc too (Dove - my fave!). Glad DD had fun. Gina's birthday is in 4.5 weeks, she won't let us forget!! My baby will be SIX!?!?! Makes me feel old!

Colleen, Glad you got out of work at a good time. When does your helper start? Sending DH get-well vibes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katie, JUst read Bish is staying home today. Very sweet of him. Hope lunch goes good today. I have a sinful treat planned for THursday too - just not sure what yet. Just keep ot squeaky except for dessert today and V-day and you'll do great. It's so hard to get back on the clean-eating wagon. Glad you're liking hte Pyr's so much. BTW, you look AWESOME in your wedding dress. Even if your bod didn't change one single bit Chris is still so lucky and is gonna drop over when he sees you!!! Keep your chin up! Imax2 will remind you why you love to workout - it always does the trick for me. ((((hug)))))

ETA: Imax 3 step/non-blasts are so much fun. There is a premix that's 30 inutes and just right if you're having "one of those days". THe blasts - some of them are do-able, some are off-the-chart hard and having me GASPING for air. Can you say tuck jumps????!

Thanks Kate, I am choking back tears. There is no reason I should be this UNfocused right now, you know?

My V-Day treat will be fudgey brownie sundae with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce!

I think I am still gonna try IMAX3 on Monday, but will have to modify a ton I am sure. I cannot do tuck jumps.

I think that I am going to order Rhythmic Step / MIC / Interval Max -- is this a good one?

Menu today:

B protein shake
S half sandwich
L TBD -- MUST include lean protein and healthy veggies (french fries doed NOT qualify!)
S fruit, Fiber One bar
D shephard's pie, NO MASHED POTATOES
LOTS OF WATER
W/O PUB

Send me ~~~WILLPOWER VIBES~~~ please!!

No tears, woman! I'd cry right with ya!
I'm not quite sure what to make for Vday but similar to what you're doing I'm sure. Use low-fat ice cream (I cannot say enough good things about Edy's - love it!).
Rhy.Step is SO MUCH fun!!! You will love it and the steps aren't terribly hard to learn.

Good luck today. As crazy as my day is gonna be I'll need those ~~~~ too!

PS _ i just ordered the CUTEST flats from Vic. Secret!!!!
They are hot pink GLITTER!!!
I'm gonna be a prego princess!!!!
:7 :7

DDs are gonna be jealous!!! But they both have silver glitter flats.

Good Morning,

Daily Affirmation - I am a believer not a doubter.

We can do anything; we are strong and will succeed with our goals. We just have to believe. If anyone else has affirmations to share; please do so.

Katie, Sending you willpower vibes - YOU WILL DO IT! Is Collin feeling any better? I agree with what Kate said. :)

Kate, What do the girls think? Are they excited? I have a great book I read to my boys when I was pregnant. It explains the changes of their Mommy's body in terms they'd understand. Hmmm, I let my sister borrow the book and I don't think she returned it. It was a good book though.

I didn't go to work yesterday. The weather was too treacherous. Yesterday was a total rest day and I needed it. I feel better today, still not 100% but better. I'm going to do upper body+ and abs/core+ and see how I feel. If I don't feel well, I'm going to cancel my evening classes.

Menu is up in the air. I'll post it after my workout.

b-shredded wheat, banana and extra sk. milk

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl , Great affirmation. I BELIEVE that I will not pig-out today even though we have a busy day planned.

DDs are SO EXCITED. We told them at dinner last night. Isabel sits across from me at the table. She ran over to me and looked at my belly and said "can I see it?!". This is gonna be a loooong 9 months! And Gina is just too smart. She asked HOW I knew there was a baby growing in me! Too smart!

Glad you got a total rest day. Good luck w/ todays WO. Hope you get feeling better.

Morning clean peeps!!

Katie, we all lose focus, someone once told me that eating and fitness is a journey, which means no end! There will be ups and downs, times we cant workout for injury, times we need to have comfort foods etc! I think the wedding pressure is hard to manage too, be easy on yourself!

Kate, you better post those princess shoes! I LOVE imax3! Blast 5 though, pliejax near kills me, once i get past that one, i'm okay.

Shirl, great affirmation! You are our Tuesday inspiration okay!

I'm heading to a conference today, so no work! Cant check in later though :(

Workout, PUB/BAR tonight

Menu:
B: :)
S: cc/pp/almonds
l: tofu noodle soup, carrots/celery,hummus, apple (even though the conference is catered, i'm bringing my own damn food!)
s: ryveta/almond butter
d: steamed veggies, lentils, tomato sauce with garlic, yogurt
BBL
Have a great day everyone
s

Steph, Good to see you bright & early! Hope the conference is good. What is it on? Good WO for tonight planned - my favorites! The website is down (I had to call the order in) but when its back up I'll send the link to the shoes. I hope they fit!! Good for you on bringing your food! Have fun today!

Morning ladies

What's wrong Katie? V-Day chocolate :9 and "V-Day treat will be fudgey brownie sundae with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce"
:9 :9 :9 :9

My pace weights came yesterday and I love them!!!!!
They even work with the DBs that have the covering over them. I used it with my DBs and BB work.

Imax 3 is my next goal.

Shirl you are right we have to believe and imagine our selfs at the finish line (WINNERS). Katie imagine yourself walking down the beach with tight firm shoulder, bi and tricepts.

Steph what kind of conference are you going to today?

Good plans for the day Kate.

Hey Colleen and Lori what's new?

My w/o S&H legs and shoulders
b-egg whites or oatmeal
s-cashews
l-veggie salad and turkey
s-fiber one bar
d-salmon and veggies

It is suppose to snow today.

~~~~~Will Power for Clean Eating Today~~~~~~

Thanks for all the kind words, ladies. I weighed myself and I feel better now -- 135.5. That's actually pretty good for me.

Kate, I wanna see the shoes!!

Robin, so glad your pace weights came. I used them today with PUB -- really helped me increase!

Check back after work with more personals!

Robin, Glad you got your pw's. Portion-control on the cashews!!! Measure those suckers out!! Hope your WO today goes good.

Katie - ^5 to you on ###. We actually weigh the same right now, but my # is gonna go way up!!! I'm scared to see what the scale is going to do. Not that I plan on gorging but I obviously will gain wieght. Glad you got good use of your pw's too. Addicting little buggers aren't they?

Off to school....

We're supposed to get more snow this afternoon. I hope we do b/c I'm really not up to teaching my classes today. I did my workout but had to take breaks and was pretty shaky. In fact, my body is still trembling. I'm a BELIEVER not a DOUBTER. What will be will be.

Kate, Your shoes sound cute. You can go online and show the girls exactly what the baby looks like right now. I'm sure you already know that. :)

Steph, I'm curious about the conference, too. Very good workout planned.

Robin, Pace weights are such a great invention. I think you should change rotations next week if you are losing your focus and then go back to S&H.

Katie, Postive vibes coming your way.

Hi Colleen, Jenn and Lori!

Have a great day everyone! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning Everyone!

DH woke up this morning and said he is beginning to feel better. Finally! Last night he was playing with the heat turning the temp up when he was cold and back down when he was warm.

We are supposed to get some ice today which I am not looking forward to. Hopefully it will hold off until this afternoon so I can get home before it gets bad.

Katie, Imax 3 is much harder than Imax 2, but I like it :) I was thinking of doing Imax 3 tomorrow.
Kate, sounds like you have a fun day planned with DD's. I am glad they are excited about the baby.
Shirl, I hope you get your rest day.
Steph, have fun at the conference
Robin, I didn't know pace weights would work with my covered dumbbells. Maybe I will get them...

w/o was Slo-Mo back & shoulders, 4DS HIS
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: chicken suizas bake, sugar snap peas
s: strawberries in yogurt, apple, carrots
d: cod

Have a great day!

Shirl, Sorry about your WO. Hope you get feeling better.
I know I had a bunch of books and pamphlets about babies but I can't find them! They must be in a tote in the pole barn out back. I'll have DH dig them out tonight.
Thanks so much for the websites!! Mike is worried that I'm working out too hard and it *kinda* makes me worry about it. These links will help! Many thanks! You are always ever-so-helpful!

Colleen, Glad DH is getting better. Has he been off work? Good meals/WOs.

Preschool was fun. I took a larabar and my water.
Gina will be home soon - bbl...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.