**Challengers - Happy Friday the 13th

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
OK, it's afternoon CST and no one has started the thread? Where is everyone? Sorry I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday. I worked from 8 in the morning until 11 pm. Just playing catch up having from jury duty. I could come in on the weekends, but I hate to waste the gas, so I just stayed. I was exhausted, still am kind of. This morning was Cardio Coach 1. I really enjoyed it. Eating yesterday was awful. Birthday cake at the office started it all and it went down hill from there.

be back in a minute.

Jean

How's everyone today.

Roxie, how scary that the tornado was that close. What state do you live in? Hope your neck is better today.

Amelia, great job on the measurements. Keep up the great work.

Elaine, too funny about the arm moving. guess you really worked those tris.

Hello to all who check in later. Hope you have a great weekend.

Jean

Gee Jean,

Where is everyone today?
This was the first chance i got to check in. DH worked from home and was hogging the online conection for his laptop.

I really like CC#1. My arm is still quit sore from yesterday's shot.

This morning I did KPC cardio conditioning premix and the abs and the abs from I think it is SJ&P(on the time saver DVD).Not feeling very energetic this morning, Kind of achey all over. I think it is from that vaccine I got yesterday.

Jean hope the eating is better today.

Roxie: I hope everything is all right at your end of the world.

Hi to everyone!:)

Elaine

Hey girls:)

Todays workout was a thirty min run interval and i also walked my doggie(thought i'd throw that in there!)

We had a company picnic today at a local lake,it was fun! there was fried chicken with all the fixins...i behaved and controled my portions!

Hey to everybody:)my kids are DRIVING ME NUTS TODAY!!! ok,i feel better now;-) I can't even think right now:-( KIDS,thats why mom mom is so looney,LOL(ssshhh,don't tell her i said that}()

Hi Girls, I'm around,

Been very very busy and I havn't even worked out since Monday (a proper wokout).

My head has been pounding again too, so thats why I've not been around.

Roxie - How goes it? I don't believe how cool you are! I saw some footage that (let me call this guy a .............MANIAC!!) He's sitting in the middle of a tornado, filming!! MADNESS! I saw his footage. It must be terrifying! Its like you are in a war zone. You wrote yesturday, "I hope we don't get hit tommorrow". OMG! I'm thinking of you. I've asked my daughter to mention the tornados at prayer time at school. I am not religious at all so the best I can offer you is my thoughts.

Andrea.

Hello Everyone,

At last count 50 homes were destroyed and 1 person died 3-4 business were also lost and our campus was hit pretty hard. To see some of this go to youtube.com. My DD's are just can't believe the destruction they are seeing. Suppose to be nice this weekend workout is KM.

Roxie-how awful to hear about the deaths and damage! Im glad you and your family are ok!

Andrea-im so sorry your head in pounding:-( how about some hugs! That might help!!

Jean-great job with cardio coach this morning! wow,long day yesterday 8am to 11pm:eek:

Elaine-you did a cardio coach too today? Ive got some cardio coach workouts but ive been really enjoying the itread workouts lately,guess i like how Grace calls out the numbers to punch...so i don't have to 'think' just 'do'...LOL!

Hey to everybody:) just skipping by....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.