**CHALLENGERS 04/20 - 04/26 April 09

idream

Cathlete
hello chicks.

back to work today - yuk.
no workout having the day off, or I may get CLX in a bit later - nothin like a girl who "knows what shes doing"

off now to tidy up after dinner.
see ya.

Morning!

Today is 4DS chest and back and a cardio coach.

Andrea,lol at your comment! have a good day at work!

Good Morning,

Tonite is Burn Circuit 1 and some kind of ab work, I don't feel I am getting enough with CLX. Wt. is back done to 123lbs. The kids are gone now so its back to just DH and I.

Workout done...cardio coach volume 6(40mins of it) then 4DS biceps and back(not chest and back...i got it twisted around this morning:rolleyes:) Burned 470cals.

off to get some house work done...

Hey to Roxie,Elaine,Jean,Becca,Andrea & Andrea H :)

Hi everyone. I'm around, trying to get back in the WO groove, but it's getting harder w/ the end of the school year approaching. We have cheer performances & tryouts & gymnastics competition for DD, piano competition & recital for DS, band concert for DS, class play, etc. along with the regular classes, etc. Oh, and work - did I mention DH and I both work? :eek::eek::eek: We'll get through it, though - always manage somehow...

ANYHOO....I did a 20min iClimb + CoreMax #1 on Sat (DD's choice) and I'm STILL sore today :confused: Guess I need to spend more time on abs :p. Intended to get up this morning - didn't - but did a nice brisk walk over my lunchtime today. I need to just start staying up when the cat gets me up in the morning. Tomorrow I WILL get up - I'm thinking one of the 4DS cardio WO or LIC cardio premix. Need to burn some calories here!

Food is doing better - not perfect (never will be), but better.

OK, I have 45 min of work left today - I'd better try to get something done. TTYL!

Good Morning,

Tonite is 4ds LIS step only then CLX Recharge which is yoga. I need something to relax me enough so that I can sleep better. The kids talked to their landlord last nite to see if he was going to pay them for the work they did on the house and we haven't heard anything so the new must not have been good. Everyone have a good day.

Andrea-My goodness just reading everybodies activities is tiredsome. Your calender must be filled up everyday! Great job with your workout saturday,high fives on the doms! And a brisk walk is fantastic!! sometimes I find that a brisk walk burns more calories than a slow jog!! have a great day and week....

Roxie-I see you were able to get your workout in yesterday,Great job girl! I hope your kids landlord pays them back, our landlord is that way...we quit fixing up this place a long time ago. He wouldn't reimburse us for anything. I can't stand the man....he's sooooo greedy. Were planning on buying or first place in feb of next year,im very excited.

Hey to everybody!

Today is a 4DS boot camp and shoulders,core and calves.

I was digging through my dvds yesterday and completely forgot about a kickbox workout that i have(it was misplaced) . The two instructors are Chinesee Martial Arts Champions, Tiffany and Max Chen. Im going to preview it sometime today!

bbl

Hi everyone. No workout yesterday, but I did manage to get in chest and back this morning. That heavy weight work from STS is great. Now to just wire my mouth shut and it will all be good.

No time for personals. Hope everyone is doing well.

Jean

Hi everyone. Managed to get up this morning and do LIS cardio only. I want to go walk, but everyone that typically answers the phone has skipped out for lunch so here I sit. I'll go when some of them get back.

Amelia, you must be excited to buy your first place. We wound up building because we couldn't agree on anything that was already out there.

Roxie, did the yoga help relax you? I found that even if I do yoga early in the day it makes me generally more peaceful. Now if I just had the time to squeeze it in more regularly - I hate having to choose!

Hi Jean. You must be getting some nice defined muscles by now. I need to work on mine - they're getting flabby :p.

Hi Andrea, Becca, Elaine and anyone I've missed.

People are starting to get back so I think I'll scoot on my walk. TTYL!

Hey Jean, great job with your workout!

Workout done...4DS BC + shoulders,calves and core. I also plan on walking the dog this evening!

have a great day !:)

Quick hi and By post for me. IBBL with more chatter.

Just given the body two days rest. It was very tired and very sore. Don't know what workouts (cardio) are on for today but I'll do the Burn CLX which I was supposed to do on Monday, today as well.

Catch you all later.

Hi ladies.

Last to check in yesturday and the first today, yet, for me, its the same day! How wierd is that. Workout today Hip hop Abs fat burner level 2 much much better than level 1. And Burn cicuit 3. I'm thinking I might do some abs tonight and maybe even Push circuit 1. Then again, I just may NOT! LOL. I had the day off work today and I have no idea where the day went! Nor what I did all day???

i can see the pile of dishes from dinner need doing and the childs need showering so I will go and do those things and think about this workout Im "considering"

see ya,

Monring Challengers!

Andrea-Did you get your workout in?

Today is a cardio coach and chest & Triceps from 4DS. bbl

Good Morning,

Almost didn't get my workout in last nite kept getting interrupted but I did get 4ds LIS done just not the yoga. My sister in law stopped by and said if we would watch my nephew she would mow our yard he cried the entire time he was hungry and she didn't bring a bottle he was wet no diapers, he is 4months old and weighs probably 20lbs so he is alittle heavy and I had to walk and shake so that was part of my workout but I have a headache today. Tonite is Burn Circuit 2.

Andrea-what did you end up doing.

Amelia-enjoy your workout.

Everyone have a good day.

Workout done, did 4DS chest and Tricep then about 35mins on the treadmill for a 2.7 mile run! Have a good day!

Got my workout in this morning. It was one of the Plyo legs from STS. Pushing myself through this nearly kills me. I can only imagine what those contestants on Biggest Loser feel like with their trainers pushing them through their workouts. I would be lying on the floor crying.

Have a great day.

Jean

Finished Burn Circuit 2. DH video taped me playing pool in a short skirt and bikini top and I was dancing it was disgusting I have got to loose this fat.

Good Morning,

Tonite is Burn Interval which is 2mins of intense cardio followed by endurance wts. and then Ab Burner. I am challenging myself to eat better the next two days and see what happens.

Amelia-enjoy your workout.

Everyone have a good day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.