**Challengers* June* 8th -June* 14th**

Good Evening,

Tonite is Lean Circuit 1 and then I just got a new book at the library that is going to capture my attention for the rest of the nite.

Andrea-I quit posting because I seem to be the only one doing it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are my workouts stats:

Biceps Curl with Calf Raise-10lbs/24reps up 2lbs then did 6 slow reps
Triceps Pushup-12reps on knees then did 6 slow 12lb overhead extensions
Split Lunge with Biceps Curl-12lbs/12reps 3 slow squats up 2lbs
Triceps Extension in Runners Lunge-8lbs/12reps
Biceps Curl with Hamstring Curl-12lbs-24reps up 2lbs 4 slow curls
Plank with Triceps Extension 10lbs/24reps up 5lbs 3 hoover tricep pushups
Revers Lunge with Double Biceps Curl-10lbs/12reps 15lb slow squats
Supine Triceps Hover-15lbs/12reps up 3lbs 3 tricep pushups on toes
Sumo Squat Calf Raise with Biceps Curl-10lbs/10reps 3 slow bicep curls

44min
19 in the zone
121min hr
164 max hr
222 cals burned.

Oh Boy! roxie thats some awesome stats!! Well done.

Im wondering where everyone has got to. Is everyone too busy? Or don't want to challenge anymore?

Good Morning,

Today is a rest day and normally I would do some kind of cardio, but I feel I need the rest, so I am going to do Med Ball Abs and see how I feel when I get off work.

Morning! Im still around..just been in crappy mood is guess. We haven't had water in over four days:mad: something is wrong with the well and the landlord has been working on it.

Hey to everybody. :)

No workout since fridays leg workout....i plan on working out today,im just going to pour a jug of water over my head:rolleyes:

so,if i get up the nerve too,im doing 4ds chest,shoulders & triceps then cc v 4.

bbl

Hi chicks! Tonight, Im going to join in a Bootcamp workout! Its run by some fitness trainers at work and I've been watching the results (ie weight loss) by those who have been doing it for the last couple of weeks. There has been some great results. So, tonight, I'm going to join in.
Amelia - Sorry to hear you've been feeling crappy. No Water!??? With kids? Thats Hell!:mad::mad:

Hi Roxie!
You guys have a great night.

Well even though I didn't want to I walked on the TM

30min
22 in the zone
133 min hr
158 max hr
182 cals burned

Med Ball Abs
10min
6 in the zone
133 min hr
172 max hr
58 cals burned.

Hi everyone.

Andrea, the bootcamp class sounds great. I've seen some around here, but they never worked with my schedule.

Amelia, what a bummer about the water. I hope it gets fixed real soon.

Roxie, way to go on your stats. Just recording them reguires more energy that I'm willing do,LOL.

Hi to Elaine and Andrea H.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

Jean

Hi

Bootcamp done! My goodness! Thats all I can say about that. Hopefully I'll be able to walk tomorrow. It was my aim to join in tomorrows class and then my two big cardio sessions for the week would be completed. It depends on how I feel.

Jean - The classes don't really suit my schedule but Im making a super effort. Ive been watching the guys who have been doing it and they are only going twice per week, for four weeks and I can see weight loss on them. Next week my goal will be to do Monday and wednesday and keep those up each week for a few weeks.

Roxie - You are going great guns! Most of your workouts are right up there in the zones. Keep going!

Amelia - How you feeling today?

Hi Elaine and Andrea.

Good Morning,

Tonite is Lean Circuit 2 but it is also our anniversary so I don't know if I will get it done.

Andrea-thanks I am trying, but the scale is still not moving.

Hello to everyone else.

~Morning Challengers!~

I never did get in a workout yesterday,my sister came over and stayed for most of the day then DH was home and i was outside helping him with the well WHICH still isn't working. It will work for about 30minutes then turn off,thats better than yesterday. So it still isn't completely fixed...Today makes number 5:confused:. The landlord called another man to come out and look at it this evening....cross your fingers that he 'knows' what hes doing.(unlike the other man)

Im starting my workout around 2 today...DH gets home at 3:30 and he will turn on the well pump so i take a very quick shower. Atleast im able to workout now:eek: Im not sure what im doing today....maybe PH so i can get in all my muscle groups then i will do a cc on the treadmill. If thats the case i need to start my workout ealier;)

Roxie-I too am scratching my head at the scale...for about 1month now ive been eating great and getting in my workouts and no weightloss(except for the 4lbs of water weight,but then it comes righ back) Ive said it before and i'll say it agian...the scale is evil !!!!! Are you seeing any results in the mirror? Ive noticed some slight changes in my legs and waist.....i haven't measured in a while.

Andrea-WTG on your bootcamp class!!!

Jean-What workout you doing today?

Hey to everybody that follows....

Amelia-the tape measure isn't changing either but I can see a difference in my abs and arms my calves look alitte leaner to.

drumroll please.....workout DONE! Yep:D did dble upperbody premix on bm2(minus the warmup)then 35mins on the treadmill and i got some abb work in...90mins in total I wanted to do a cc but my mp3 player was dead.
Burned 590cals. i had to take a sponge bath afterwards but who cares...i feel great;):)

My DH had to work over today,poor thing...he hasn't had a day off in 10days:( he's trying to impress the boss so he can get hired on with the company. (he's still technically working for the temp agency)

Amelia- Great workout! You guys are going great! KEEP GOING!! The results will come! Promise. You and Roxie will wake up one morning and the scales and your clothes will tell.

I'm going off now to another bootcamp class. I am stiff and sore but not as bad as i thought I'd be, so I may as well go.

better get going. Or I'll be late.

Its now 5.20 p.m. many hours after my second bootcamp. I can't move! I hurt everywhere. The bestest thing of all? I'm re vamped and interested in working out again. Welcome back me!

Good Morning,

Tonite is get lean interval and I've got abs. Had a wonderful nite last nite, didn't care that I missed my workout.

Andrea-welcome back to the workout world sounds like you are having fun.

ANDREA!!!! WELCOME BACK!!! glad you found something that grabbed your interest!!!!

Roxie-Are you still on myfitnesspal? Im trying to stay faithful but the past 5days has been very stressful:( i will log my cals for the day but by the end of the day im just not interested anymore. Have fun with your Circuit tonight.

Today is 4ds legs and i may squeeze in some kickbox afterwards...if my legs will allow it:confused:Ive got some doms from yesterdays workout:D feels pretty good...

I was up until 2am last night drying clothes....i went to wash about 5loads at the laundry mat and dumb me didn't consider the amount of time it takes to dry them here at home:rolleyes: anyhoot..we now have clean clothes. Hopefully we will have water by this afternoon.

hey to everybody that follows...bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.