**Challengers**Wednesday**

idream

Cathlete
Hi all.

I have an announcement!

My love affair with Chalean is officially over.

I have just completed one of the hardest weight workouts. I have EVER EVER EVER DONE!!! Lean Circuit 2.

OMG! There is nothing more that needs to be said.

Good Morning,

I didn't get my workout in last nite went to the kids house and cleaned out their basement so the landlord can get to work fixing it and I can get them out of my house and get back to a normal routine. Tonite I will do S&H bis and tris DD works until 9 tonite so I am with the guys so I know I can get it done.

Andrea-glad you are loving chalene even though you say you aren't.

Amelia-I am no longer doing the pyramid workouts moved on to S&H. Debbie was just keeping me accountable and that is what I need, someone to kick me in the buttocks.

Everyone have a good day.

Morning girls

Ive got PLB on tabs for today. I will walk cassie girl too...for about 45mins.

Im so bad...i ordered cardio coach V 3 yesterday:eek:, it was only 4.95 but my conscious is getting the better of me..DH still hasn't found a job and here i am ordereing workouts:eek::(. Oh well,it was worth five bucks;) and besides who knows how long there going to be on sale.

Can you guys believe that ive still got doms from PUB on monday:confused: I haven't had doms in a very,very VERY long time:),feels good to 'feel' them!

Roxie-I bet you will be glad when you can get your normal routine back...hopefully that will be soon!

Andrea-I would be feeling the burn with you if i could spare the money for it....there are a couple of OALers that are also doing CLX and its taken every ounce of my being to not order it!:confused: as soon as DH gets a job,it will be mine:cool::D(oh yes,it will be mine)

hey to everybody that follows...bb after my workout!

Hi everyone. No workout for me. It seems I can manage my STS workouts, but now the cardio is slipping. I'm doing well on the eating front so maybe it will all balance out. I will work on getting more cardio in the next couple of days.

Jean

Hi folks. Just popping in to say hi - I have a doozie of a cold with chest congestion and my head is going to explode so needless to say I haven't WO in a few days. At this point all I want is for this to go away before we leave on our vacation next week.

Andrea, I hope you aren't TOO sore!

Amelia, I always go heavy on PUB so I'm sore for a couple days. Love that! I might need to check out CC for that price!

Roxie, hope the landlord gets stuff fixed quick!

Hi Jean, Elaine and Becca!

Gotta get back to work. TTYL!

Ive had a busy day as well...right after i left the computer this morning,DH gets a call from a temp service for a 1st shift job doing what he does best,warehouse work/forklift :eek: so he jumped on that opportunity and went to do the drug test/background check and to fill out paper work for the position(which BTW He starts tommorrow:)) Meanwhile my sister calls and she is own her way to hang out with me:confused: I love hanging with my sister but i didn't expect it today...we had fun though and I got to see my niece...so after they left,i FINALLY get a minute to get my workout in:D Did PLB standing and a 30min dog walk. Then DH wanted to run to walmart to get him some still toe boots( a requirement for his job:rolleyes:) AND i got me some 15 Lb dumbells:D...Hey,he's got a job now;) I might be ordering some more cardio coach as well:p

Jean-Great job getting in you STS...

Andrea H-Yes,try out a CC...you wont regret it. I did PLB today,went kinda heavy but it was late and i just wanted to get it over with:rolleyes:. I hope you feel better soon,lots of upper respiratoy congestion going around here too.

ok,ive gotta scoot...have a great night girls!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.