** Early Risers Get up and workout! **

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I am telling everyone to work out as I take a rest day! LOL:7 . I sat for a long time at the computer last night and did something to my knee so I am taking a rest day today. I don;t want to push it and end up with a longer rest..

Deanie:
I'm with you. I used to love working legs, but now they are my least favorite workouts. How nice that you can take your kids to work when they are off from school.

Beavs:
Sometimes you just have to get that rest day in..your body is telling you that it's needed!

Karin:
I hope you are either doing your morning workout now or are done! It's such a great feeling when it is done for the day and you know when you get home from work all you have to do is EAT!

Have a great day!

Deb

Okay, I could not get up this morning...it was cold in my room, and warm under the covers! But now I have to workout after work (doesn't always happen)! Oh well...maybe today may be a rest day for me too!

Deb~ Hope your knee is okay!

Hope you all have a great day,
BBL,
Deanie

Last night I did Stretch Max 2 and Core Max 2 along with bosu knee PT exercises. I love both of these SM and CM segments. They are great! Cathe is so creative with the ball in SM 2. This morning I did Supersets (again) and I substituted some leg exercises for 3 of the core exercises. For some reason I really don't like the core work in this workout and it's kind of light on leg work, so I got creative ;)

Deb, I hope your knee is doing okay.

Deanie, sorry you couldn't get up today. I just hate the winter. It is so cold and dark, which really makes me not want to get out of bed x(

Hi girls!

I feel much better now, I did my workout! I did HIIT on my treadmill. I really like HIIT- short and to the point:)

Karin~ I like supersets, I think it is really underrated on the boards.

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.