** DAMAGE CONTROL....TUESDAY **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!!

I am just getting us started! I am heading out for a run and will check up on what I missed yesterday when I get to work!

WIsh me luck...not feel'in it today!:rolleyes::eek::p

Lori:)

Morning Dearies.

Well I weighed and took my BF% this morning and got all of my "numbers" in order to try and stagger my cals like I was talking about yesterday. I actually found a site that figures out a calorie stagger plan FOR me! All I had to do was plug in some numbers! Now lets see if I can stick to it...for the most part at least...:p

Jacque:: So how many folks have both the Body Bugg AND the GWF to allow them to compare the 2??? Seems to me, you can't make a statement that the GWF is better unless you've used both and that's nothing short of a $400+ investment! :eek: Just a thought! :)
I believe you can dowload the info as much as you want! There is a limit to how much info it holds so you have to dowload a minimum of once per week I think but I don't think there's a max on it.
As for Biggest Loser, I like both Bob and Jillian. I am not one who really gives a hoot about personality and found all of these work outs (both BL and Jillian on her own) to be intense so long as you work them at YOUR fitness level which means tweaking some moves, lifting heavier, etc. which is easy enough to do IMO. :)

Jen:: Glad you are listening to your body and taking it a bit easier these days. :) Perhaps we will be ready to get back to CLX at the same time. That would be fun! I am having the darndest time deciding what to do next! :eek: ITA that sometimes the math does not equate with real life. It looks great on paper but doesn't always happen that way in real life. UGH! :mad: LOL about my deserving the enabling on the GWF. You got me there! ;)

Lori:: Hope you enjoyed your early morning run!

BBL!

Hey Gals!:)

I am sooo lazy:confused:;) But what should I expect after only having 5 hours of sleep:confused: I was thinking I would get to bed early tonight but that doesn't look like its going to happen:( I have to come back to this joint later tonight! Ugh! Oh well....

My run today was a goodie. I did between 17-18 k. It took me about 85 mins to do it. I was on my way home when I was thinking..."should I got straight...or go down this side st for another 2 kms" I had decided to go straight b/c I needed to get home and get ready for work but the next thing I know....my legs are veering across the st! So Im thinking " I guess I am going this way" I have no control over my limbs you know:eek:

Wendy** Are you taking a rest day today? What site are you using? I found a site as well, that tells you what you should weigh, and then it gives you a calorie range. There is also the optional staggering. My friend did it and her lowest day was 1000 cals:confused: No wonder she can't maintain her weight! It gives you 3 choices of extreme,lose or maintaining.Of course she choose the extreme weightloss.

Jacque** DOn't get me started on people who judge us for taking care of ourselves. Their reactions are usually not very nice but basically its the way they feel about themselves and they take it out on us. I find people more open to it now. I don't talk about what I do so people never say anything to me.
I actually already have a running partner. We have been running together for yrs but I took a break when I was pregnant and the yr after I got back into running outside I use to leave the house around 8'ish b/c DS woke up at 5:30 EVERY morning!:eek:

Jen** What is on your agenda today? DD's show is again tonight. I wish I had tickets for it but I think its all sold out.I should check tomorrow night though.

Diana and Laura....hope all is well!

I will bbl! I have a feeling I am going to be very hungry today!

Lori:)

Hello everyone!

It's lunchtime and I'm able to post because it's raining :mad: ad I'm not able to take my walk this afternoon :mad::mad:

However, I did anticipate this, so I ran on the tread for 45 minutes this morning. I only logged 3.75 miles because I took a while to warm up but I'm okay with that.

Lori: For someone who wasn't "feelin' it" this morning, that was quite a run!! Wow. So how long have you been running like that? I'd be curious to know how the toddlers do in the later shows now that they're a little more experienced ;) Still adorable, I'm sure!

Wendy: I'm so hoping that I'll be able to jump back into CLX soon, but I'm already wondering if I'm going to have to start over with Burn. What I'm thinking is, depending on how much time I'm away from it, I may do two weeks of Burn and then move on to Push.

Jacque: Though I haven't done it yet, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to upload at any time on the GWF, several times a day if you wish. I haven't because I don't like taking it off :rolleyes: Don't want to miss any calories burned! I happened to read on another forum (yep, I cheat on you gurls sometimes :eek:) about a woman who's a trainer and whose gym has a bunch of Body Buggs they lend to clients, and the gym recently switched to the GWF because it's slimmer and more comfortable. She compared the two and she didn't see any difference other than the comfort. I think the primary technical difference is that GWF has the sleep measuring feature that the other does not. I don't think the sleep feature is critical, but it is pretty cool fwiw.

Hello to Laura and Diana! Hope you are both doing and feeling well!

Off to check out OD. Will bbl~

Jen

OMG ! ! ! We were on page 2 ! ! ! Dare I say I was apparently sleeping here?

Not much time for anything today other than I did read this AM but never got back to post.

Off to hit the TM and CC. Behind on just about everything today so will try to catch up tomorrow.

Hope y'all had a great day and have a nice evening ! :p

Hi Girls.

I'm busting my hump to get to 10,000 steps today! I thought I was doing okay but apparently not! I still have about 1500 to go and I've marched in place, climbed the stairs, paced the house and used my high step platform soooo much already tonight trying to get there. :eek:

I was going to work out after all today and take an active rest day tmrw by only doing/taking Centergy class. Well, I went all the way to the gym tonight with DS, deposited him in the daycare room and hopped on a TM. I did my usual walking warm up, chose my work out and was only 2 minutes into it when I smelled something. I stopped the TM and checked the botttom of my shoes. YUP! Sure enough...a GIANT PILE OF DOG SH*T was stuck to the bottom of one of my sneakers! :mad: That was the end of THAT work out. There was no way I could get rid of it at the gym. I don't think they would have appreciated me washing dog poop off my sneaker in the bathroom sink! :eek: So home I came and used the hose outside. I wasn't about to go back at that point. I almost did a cardio work out here but opted out of it in the end. Rest day for me after all. :rolleyes:

That being said, I will be doing something in addition to taking Centergy class tmrw morning. Not sure if it will be some sort of cardio or my final new DVD I have to try but it will be something!

Jen:: I'm not exactly sure when I want to get back into CLX but when I do, I will be doing the rotation from day 1 again.

Lori:: Sounds like the same website. This is the one I was referring to: http://www.freedieting.com/

Jacque:: Have fun with CC today! Thanks for bumping back up to page 1! ;)

Guess that's all for now. Quiet in here today....

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.