** DAMAGE CONTROL.....TUESDAY **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

This calorie counting is awesome:D down another 1/2 lbs:) So I was 123.7 today. Its only when i start counting cals that I realize how much I was actually eating:eek: and then when I am in that frame of mind I have no clue why I am gaining weight:rolleyes: Picking in between meals is a bad thing to do. Most times when I sit to eat dinner, Im not even hungry cause I ate so much all day:eek::confused:

Todays workout is Disc #2 . Im hoping that DS will cooperate and let me do it with him in the room:)

Also hoping my taxes gets done today:D

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Hey Ladies...we were almost on the 2nd page:eek:

Done with Disc #2. Good workout but im not sure about DOMS tomorrow. I also had to stop a few times b/c of DS. DH had the bright idea to put him up to my pull up bar...so what do you think he wanted to do?
Anyway...I have that workout done. I just need to decide when I will get my cardio in. Its mild enough outside to run, but its wet. DH was late going to work so I am not 100% sure if he is going to be home for lunch. My two options are waiting for DD to come home from school and she can watch DS for a little while or put him down for a nap.

I will bbl to report! Off to get lunch!

Lori:)

Mornin' Girls-

I slept in a bit this morning but now it's time to get busy. I never did make a "to do" list but I have mental list. First is getting laundry started and doing a long cardio workout. I'm going to cardio fusion mix & max premix. I had thought about running because the temps are in the mid 70's today. Yep, that's right-70's!! It is way to windy for an enjoyable run though.

My fitness instructor recommended the Flat Belly Diet book so I picked it up a couple of weeks ago and have been perusing it. I also have the Tom Venuto book and have looked at that a bit too. I need to pick one and read it.

Lori-I checked out that website and have heard that many people have success with calorie staggering. Sounds like it's working great for you!

Jacque-What did you think of Disc 7 last night???

Laura-hope you have an uneventful day at work today. That's probably a lot to ask for the asylum!

bbl

Top o' the morning ladies.

Quickly as I am taking off early today to check out a Master's program (I hope - it is a satellite college from So Cal and I didn't even get a return email from 2 weeks ago?) Need to call to make sure the meeting is still on.

Lori - great job on the weight loss. That is precisely why I log too - though I typically eat pretty well, it sometimes surprises me to see what the actual #'s are. Just like this checkin - it also keeps me focused and accountable.

Diana - #7, well it was way too many pushups for me. Between my shoulders and my wrists I couldn't hack it once I got to the drop sets. When they are first in the routine I only have to drop to my knees about the last few of the last couple sets. Last night I couldn't get through the set of 10 cuz my wrists hurt way too badly. And I tried the straddle push ups after that - my shoulders were grinding. UGH ! May just forego all the variances next time and do regulars. The fact that my chest and arms can handle the push ups now is good, it is just the joint issues and I am taking glucosamine/chondrotin/MSM every morning. Oh well, I shall succumb and do what I can. Other than that, I upped a few bi and shoulder weights. Felt good ! :p

Not sure about a workout today since I'll be home late. We shall see. . .

Hello ladies ..

OMG .. asylum is at full force crazyness. PIA :mad: OMG you can not imagine what it is like working w/her .. this time she went thru a co-workers TRASH and found a note where the coworker had written this "supposed" time off she is making up.. CALLED HER AT HOME and blessed HER OUT!! :mad::confused: OK .. I would have gone off on PIA for SNOOPING thru MY TRASH of all things .. anyway .. they are both mad .. throwing things around .. slamming phones .. not speaking .. and not making eye contact w/anyone :confused: OH GEESH .. like I said ONE BAD apple ... and PIA is a PIECE oF WORK I tell ya .. who knows what else she told the coworker .. b/c she is PISSED ... ???? gonna be a freaking long @$$ day and longer week!!! Is is a full moon and I dont know about it???:confused:

Last night .. super cardio step was awesome .. was able to do some plyo moves on the step and the knee held out ok . . it was great not to do weights .. today I did a power walk at lunch w/SIL .. tonight is cardio-kickboxing :eek: I have not taught a kickboxing class or done kickboxing in FOREVER . . SIL reccommended it .. so I thought .. what the heck .. hope I can kick like I used to .. I know it is gonna be a killer w/o .. mainly b/c I have not done it in forever!! :eek:

Lori .. WTG on the weight loss .. I may have to check out that website ... I dont log my calories anymore .. I unfortunately have a calorie calculator embedded in my head that wont allow me NOT to count calories .. the only time I really need to long them is when I am partying more than I should .. the calories get away from me then!!!

Jacque .. STS .. OMG does Cathe ever love pushups .. I had to NOT do some of them b/c of the shoulder .. and did most on my knees to keep from RE-injuring the shoulder .. it is just now healing .. hoping this "active rest" week will do it uber good!!

Di .. no hope for the asylum zen .. not w/PIA pulling her stunts . . have a feeling the boss is GONNA have to address this .. we will see .. gonna be quite interesting in the days and weeks to come!! :confused:

OK ..have a great one .. I will BBL to check in w/you ladies .. send happy thoughts and positive vibes for my sanity and anger management abilities (ha) .. does anyone have a ball and gag they can send me .. the mouth needs to have a LOCK on it and let PIA dig her own grave .. aahhhhhh .. have a great day!!!:D

Laura - hate to pipe in here, but full moon is not until the 9th ! UGH !

Back from my meeting wherein the head of the dept who usually speaks with those intereted is in Hawaii. I received an email from him on Sun but he didn't say it would be quite worthless to go to the meeting! They knew what my interest was ! Makes me wonder ! At least if I sign up now I won't get charged an application fee. It cost about half that in gas just to get there !

HOWEVER, it was on the Monterey Bay and I stood by the wharf for a few minutes in the wind and rain to watch the birds and soak in the ocean. Then the sun came out for the drive home so all is OK. AND I made it home earlier than planned so I'm off to do my IMax with a vengence !

See y'all in the AM !

P.S. The DB flies on the stability ball sure made me tighten the ol' glutes ! They are quite sore just from that one exercise (though I did legs on Sat and CCPP on Sun). Maybe the three days in a row did it ! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.