** Damage Control....Thursday **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Just getting us started! We had a great nights sleep last night and I didn't have to take any painkillers for my tooth yesterday! Yippeeee!

Todays workout is going to be a run and abs, probably when DS takes an afternoon nap.

Scale was down 2 lbs today:) 3 more to go to get to my normal weight!:mad: Oh well! Im not 100% sure its all water weight, my jeans were pretty tight last night. Isn't it weird how we can seem to put on weight overnight????

I will bbl! Need more coffee!

Lori:)

Morning Ladies ..

We had a girls outting last night .. a friend's b-day .. we had a blast .. but confession time: I PIGGED OUT . . I let a friend of mine talk me into get the enchilada supreme .. OMG .. it was SOOOOOO good .. there were THREE enchiladas on it .. one cheese, one chicken, one beef:eek::confused::eek: .. OK . so I ate the entire cheese one .. 1/2 of the chkn one and a bite or two of the beef .. PLUS chips and salsa PLUS several CABS :eek: OK .. had MAJOR guilt pains this morning ... MAJOR!! got on the scale and I have gained back the weight I had lost PLUS ONE POUND :eek::( NO this will NOT do .. I am hoping the extra pound is fluid from all the salt and cheese .. and CABS .. but OMG .. I can not allow myself to pig out like that!!!

So today is STS back and bis ... hope we can do entire w/o at lunch .. what we dont finish we can finish in CLASS (my poor class) ... so tonight is a combo and plyo work // kickboxing // and weights ... :)

Lori .. so glad the tooth is better .. and you got a good nights sleep .. soooooo I found the weight you lost .. dang it! Oh .. my workspace .. they are re-doing my area and I am moved in the back away from PIA for a while ... good and bad .. good no PIA.. bad people seem to love to stop and talk and it is too quiet back here .. I am used to music and customers fussing .. back here silence ... they can hear every word you say .. kinda creepy .. I am next to PIA mother :mad: .. so I am not totally STRESS free

Wendy .. how is the job search??

Hello Jacque and DI ... enjoy your active recovery week ...

OK .. gotta run .. been interrupted THREE times since starting this .. "cant they see I am BUSY!@!#$!@#!@" .. :p have a great one!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.