** Damage Control....SUNDAY **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Happy Sunday everyone! What is everyones plans for the day?

Today is the first day of STS for me!:) I am soooo looking forward to the workout! I was going to try and get up before DS and get my workout in but I couldn't hull my butt out of bed. I even felt like I had a little headache but my cup of java made it go away:) I also have my book ready to go to write my eats down. I am seriously thinking about throwing the cookies out:eek: Now...I have really lost my mind!

Anyway....todays workout will be Disc #1, probably a 30 mins run and abs. I also need to go to the grocery store today!

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Up and around early for me on a Sunday !

Lori - got some of the P90X nutrition plan scanned but need to get it over to my other computer in order to send as this one doesn't have DSL and it would take hours to send. Will do that a bit later when DH is awake since our fast computer is in the bedroom.

You will like the STS - it is going to be similar to FF "doubles" like you had been doing but each exercise only once. Some of them repeat in the upcoming weeks. Even the UB workouts exhaust me - if you run after that I bow down to you lady ! :p

Yesterday ended up being a lazy day with me accomplishing nearly nothing, but I did check out websites for some exercise stuff and watch the hockey game (it was on at 4 so that kinda took up some of my more productive time). Broke my band so need to get another - that is what started it. So today I have some Clean Max to do and hopefully a few other things I had intended on yesterday.

Hope everyone has a relaxing day - we should be starting a week of rain so I'm not really too excited. We got up to 70 yesterday (thank you Laura) but didn't have sun so it almost wasn't worth it. I NEED SOME VITAMIN D ! :eek:

Done with my workout and getting ready to go grocery shopping!:)

I did Disc #1 , 4 mile interval run, and abs.(you can bow now Jacque!);) What a nice workout! I think I am really going to enjoy STS!

Jacque** Whenever you get around to sending me that stuff, thats o.k...no rush! I need to clean my house to, although it feels like i just cleaned it a couple of days ago!

I will check back in later!

IT IS SNOWING IN ALABAMA!!!!

My aunt called me to tell me it was snowing .. I did not believe her .. but sure enough .. OMG .. it is coming down .. IN ALABAMA .. I have not seen snow in YEARS!!! It is not sticking .. but if it would have WOW .. we would have had some kind of scene here .. heard north of us .. about 45 miles it is sticking .. but we are justgetting the snow .. the dogs are freaking out .. LOL .. too funny!!!! Yesterday it was 72 degrees and today it is 35 degrees .. a few more degrees drop and sure it would be sticking!! LOL ..... IN ALABAMA ..

Jacque .. glad I sent good weather vibes yesterday .. but if you get our weather today .. you would be freaking out like me .. sure you dont see much snow where you are .. unless you go to the mountains!! I just built a nice fire (by myself) .. so hopefully the chill will leave me .. I did good at the banquet .. it was fun ... found a painting I really wanted but did not get it .. it was up for silent auction and someone outbid me!!! Oh well .. I did buy a nice WTF turkey statue .. beautiful .. DH even paid for it .. :eek:.. bless his heart!!

Lori .. I am bowing down to you too ... :).. ok .. you and Wendy are competing for the energizer bunny award .. Di already has the Superwoman award w/her heavy lifting .. ya'll are making me feel REALLY whimpy!! LOL

Di .. did you ever get sore???

I am onlly sore a little into the buttocks today .. not bad at all .. not sure if I am gonna get in a w/o .. b/c it is one of those days you want to curl up on the couch and watch a good movie .. hhmmmmm .. that sounds REAL good right now!! LOL

OK... better run .. I posted this once but my puter died on me .. and I lost it .. hope Wendy is winning in Vegas!!! have a great day!!!:D I might BBL to check in w/you girlies!!!

Hey again. Lazy day - DH is not HELPING HERE ! In my way worse than a little kid. Lori, it makes me feel your pain (as in DS bothering you !). :p

Laura - I heard it may snow there - where are you in Alabama? Nope, just some bad hail sometimes. Think it snowed here, kinda similar to you without sticking about 30 yrs ago. In laws just outside of town get it occasionally and they are on the same level, just closer to a cold spot. I do enjoy seeing it in the hills around here - looks beautiful and I don't have to deal with it! :rolleyes:

I am just starting to feel like I worked legs y'day - no grimacing, just some soreness as I get up and down and bend to clean. Am hoping to bang out CCPP today - we'll see if DH will stay outta the way ! :eek:

Lori - will get the email off to you as soon as I am done here. Let me know if there is a problem opening it. If I don't do it soon I probably won't !

4_19_3.gif

Was reading on the STS site and lots of ladies are doing cardio daily. I did remember Cathe stating it may not work well unless you do a split. Think it has something to do with letting your muscles build by resting them? But . . . I think since I don't seem to workout in the AM's any longer that perhaps a short run or some blasts may help me blast some of my recent poundage addition ! Definitely not on a leg day though - heck I'm burning more than 500 cals on the leg workouts ! I have to rest longer than they do to get my HR back into the 80% !

Missed your post last night about having everyone over last night. How'd that go? Do you have DH do the dinner when he invites everyone over? That might stifle that ! Or just order pizza cuz you are too tired? Would that send them away? Hmmmmm, let's think about this one . . . :rolleyes:

Enjoy the day . . . TTFN

Laura** Snowing in sweet home Alabama? LOL I bet there wasn't much. We have a flight that comes from Alabama all the time. Airmed...a medivac. They are in so much that they are kinda like family:rolleyes: although, I haven't seen them much lately. How many CABS did you consume this weekend?:eek: Im willing to bet that Wendy is going to consume lots! LOL

Jacque** I think I would do a spilt if I didn't have to work night shifts. Its just so much easier to do the whole workout and have it done for the day. I only plan on doing a lighter cardio on my weight days. I did a interval run today though b/c I had eaten lots Fri night and Sat.
Things were fine here on Sat night. DH said that everyone was going to eat and run but they didn't. They were here until 9'ish. I was in a surprisingly good mood though when I got home.I need to find my HRM cause I would like to know how many cals I burn during a workout. That HRM was never kind to me though! I always hated what it told me! LOL

I will bb in the morning. I am thinking about getting up before DS to get a hour long cardio workout in cause I don't know if he will have a nap tomorrow and I have to work again tomorrow night:confused:

Just popping back in to report I did my CCPP - just over and hour and 5.25 miles. I am dead tired now ! :p

HRM went to 0 after about a half hour. I only had one new battery yesterday so guess I'll need to change out the other one too and hope it helps. My HRM is only about 2 years old so hoping it isn't dead already ! :confused:

Good to hear Sat nite went well for you. 9 PM isn't too bad and it is nice that your mood changed before you got home. :rolleyes:

Hope the morning workout goes well.

Later gaters.

Diana - hope all is well with you and it was just "one of those days !" ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.