** Damage Control.....SATURDAY **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Obviously we didn't leave yesterday.DH wanted to go yesterday....all week he was whining about going,while I was the one saying " its going to be to rushy" Then after I wake up before I want to, go for a run shorter then I would have liked, rushed around a bit...he decides that we should go today!:mad:Men! Why does everything have to be their idea? Needless to say I was a little ticked! But everything is ready to go now so all I have left to do is add my make up and stuff to my bags.

I am up to get a run in. I am going to do one of the cc's...just not sure which one.Im leaning towards #7.I will probably be running in the city the next couple of days. I hate running and not knowing where I am going cause I never know how long I have been gone for and if I turn on to different st's,then I will get lost:rolleyes:

Wendy** Nice workout yesterday!

Laura** Hope you had a nice relaxing evening with your hubby!!! It was a holiday here yesterday as well but everything was closed....except for Tim Hortons.:confused: I pity the people who work there!

Jacque** Did you decide on your workouts after? Im looking forward to restarting STS when I return.Although....Im not really looking forward to starting right from the beginning again.

Alright everyone! I am outta here. I won't be back to report my workout cause we are hoping to be on the road by 9. I do have a new blackberry though so I may check in while we are on the road!

Lori:)

I lied! :D While I am waiting for my HR to return to normal I thought I would report my workout. I did CC#3 and CC#4 challenges 2&3. Giving me 6 miles in 54 mins. I was going to do abs but I am cutting it close.

SEE YA~

Lori:)

Good Morning Lori and all who follow!

Lori: Have a safe trip! Glad to hear you'll be checking in with us while you are away! Wanna have that plane swing by Jersey really quick and pick me up on your way? I don't eat much! :p

Jen: Yeah, take it easy. You don't want to lay yourself up even longer b/c you pushed it too hard too fast! :eek: So when are you due to have CLX in your hands? Will you spend time previewing it? Can't wait to hear what you think.

Jacque: Sorry about your "withdrawals"! I would have 'em too! :p

Laura: So how was your date night? ;) I am getting better at taking the rest days but I really don't wanna take my 2nd one this week. It's supposed to be today and I am really struggling over here!:p I may try to catch Centergy class today and call it an active rest day. I really want to work out tmrw morning to make room for Easter Dinner so I am gonna try really hard to resist anything more then Centergy today. :)

Hey there ladies !

Yesterday turned out to be my 2nd rest day. By the time I got home from shopping for Easter brunch it had taken me 2 hours and then DS called. An hour conversation and it was dinner time. My cardio for Thurs should have been XTrain but it is seems short. Trying to decide on wts. first or cardio first. Want to do an hour of cardio at least.

Lori - have way too much fun and make sure to relax lots on your trip ! LOL about men making the decisions - I am right there with you . . . At least you are still going ! :p

Wendy - I can't blame you for wanting only one rest day this week - those holiday meals sure can be hard to pass up. Even a bite of everything adds up !

Laura - doubting you'll be checking in this weekend - but hope last night was limited to just the two of you and you enjoyed it. Good to hear you have a PIA-free month already.

Diana - I'll be catching up today on B & B today and next week is the last week of Meso 2 for us ! This round has gone quickly for me. I have felt my behind the last couple of days - I like the leg work this round.

Today will be my two workouts - spaced out a bit - Sharks last game at 1 PM today - beginning to cook for tomorrow's brunch. Have 4 recipes and most of them are prepped today and refridgerated until tomorrow for cooking.

Will most likely pop back in later today - enjoy the holiday weekend !

Good afternoon, ladies!

I'm late today because I was out running some errands this a.m. Had to get a little something for the kids for Easter, and took advantage of SO while I had him as a chauffer ;)

I did another 2.5 miles on the treadmill this morning before I went out though. Yesterday I never got my butt off the couch. DD was home sick and I was just very tired. Feeling worlds better today though!

Lori, I thought yesterday was your day of departure. Sorry to hear about the delay, but at least it gave you time to check and double check to make sure you packed everything you need ;)

Wendy, I haven't tracked my CLX package yet, but I do expect it sometime this week. I'll def spend some time previewing it! And I swear to God, girl, you must have been reading my mind!! I was just thinking about Alwyn's Afterburn the past couple days. In fact, I was considering doing the first phase once I get the okay from the doc, before starting CLX, but that may change once I see CLX (you know how that goes). What are you thinking? Afterburn or something else? Whatever it is, you can likely count me in!

Jacque, sounds like you have a killer day planned for yourself! Hope you manage to get both workouts in. So what's on the menu for tomorrow?

Okay, off to visit with some friends for a while...will try to check back in later, gaters.

Jen

B & B finished and my forearms are DEAD ! :eek:

Jen - nice job on the 2.5 miles ! I joined you on the rest day yesterday ! :p

Menu for tomorrow (I have the eggs):

Breakfast Pizza (on pizza dough, eggs, peppers, ham, cheese)

Asparagus crepes (with chopped hard boiled eggs, mornay sauce)

Mexican Casserole (charred poblanos, eggs, cheese, onions, peppers, crunched tortilla chips)

Sourdough Casserole (cubed sourdough bread, eggs, cheese, ham, peppers, onions)

We typically have 25 - 30 attending and the kids are getting larger so starting to eat more ! :D SIL doesn't cook and loves my eggs so I get most of the cooking. MIL does make homemade cinnamon rolls that are to die for ! I limit myself to one unless we hang out too long, then it is cinnamon rolls for dinner ! Kidding !

They live in the country on a nursery so it is quiet, peaceful and naturistic. I love it out there. And thankfully it is only 10 min. away.

Still debating on the cardio for later - perhaps an IMax to get a head start on tomorrow's eating. Will probably do a short CC tomorrow while the eggs are baking.

Until later . . .

Hi Ladies,

Work has really picked up for me and its nice to be busy instead of bored. However, it is cutting into my forum time:eek:

I think Thursday's w/o called for Step Heat and I couldn't find it. Apparently I don't have The Classics DVD so I ended up doing Imax 3. Yesterday was B&B and I'm feeling my back today! DH fell asleep on the couch last night but unfortunately for me, his alarm was still set for 5am. I was rudely awakened by his early alarm this morning. I thought I turned it off but apparently only hit the snooze button so it went off again 9 min later-UUGGHHH. After sipping a few cups of coffee I took myself downstairs and did Lowmax. My goal is to get in 6 days of cardio which means I can't keep on taking the weekends as rests.

Jerod had his first flag football game this morning and they lost pretty bad. (btw, I walked to his game) We found out after the game the other team has played together for the last 10 weeks. Our team will come around I'm sure. Jerod was pretty disappointed they did so bad.

Tomorrow I want to do a leg w/o and cardio of some sort. Hopefully I'll get up early enough to get everything in. We don't have to be at MIL's until 2 so I should have plenty of time.

Lori-hope you have a wonderful and relaxing vacation. You'll love your blackberry!! They are awesome. Although oldest DS has an iphone and I think it can way more stuff than my bb! I'm just not willing to spend my money on an iphone.

Wendy-I'm surprised you've been able to hang with CLX, considering your exercise ADD. I think the centergy class would be great for today.

Jacque-I too am really enjoying this meso-cycle. I like working one body part at a time before moving on to the next-just my preference I guess.

Jen-Glad you are starting to feel human again. It takes time and I know its been frustrating for you. Walking is the perfect way to ease yourself back into exercise and also for your mental health as well.

Laura-hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

bbl

Good Afternoon Girls.

Well, I ended up blowing off Centergy Class this morning after all. Didn't feel like dealing between the nasty weather (rain!), and the knowledge that parking would probably be a bear and the class would be too crowded to enjoy it. I also fought the urge to do anything else and chose to clean the house instead. After that we brought Joey to the movies to see Monsters Vs. Aliens and I didn't eat any popcorn! :D

Diana: Sorry Jerod's team lost. I'm sure they will improve with practice. Good job banging out an IMAX early this morning. I am surprised I am sticking with CLX too but I really love it. It's tough but so much fun!!! I have changed up the cardio which I am sure is helping me stick to it but I am holding steady to the weight work outs. I fully intend to finish the rotation especially now that I am calorie staggering and should start seeing MUCH better results. :) The next time I have to do Burn Intervals I am either going to do a KB work out in it's place or simply do all KB swings in place of the cardio portions. Should be fun! :D

Jen: I was thinking Afterburn but I also need to do atleast some of NROL4W. Do you have that one? I wanted to do that first and follow it up with Afterburn perhaps. But before I do ANY of that, once I finish CLX I am gonna play with the bells for a couple of weeks in some kind of mini-endurance rotation. :D Gotta take that break from heavy lifting you know. ;)

Jacque: What is XTrain??? :confused: I have resisted and won!!! I have not worked out today! I am getting good at this! :p Your brunch menu sounds yummy! Can I come? ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.