** Damage Control In Jan....SATURDAY **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Im up early to workout, and didn't go to bed very early....so you can imagine what I feel like:confused: I thought about going back to bed but i was only going to get another hour of sleep so I didn't bother:)

Todays workout is suppose to be legs but I am going to do a run with circuit leg work in between. Im thinking about doing BC moves 2x's then getting back on the TM. I would like to do full body weights but I still have DOMS in some body parts....probably not a wise move:eek: My bics are VERY sore from yesterdays workout:confused:

I will bbl to check in...I need to get this party started!

Lori:)

Me again:)

Done with my workout and I am at work. Im pretty lazy now though:confused: I brought Sex and the City movie with me (although I have seen it a few times) and the 1st season of 30 Rock. I do have some work to do though so I don't feel like being a lazier arse just yet:confused::eek:

My workout was 4 miles on the TM and leg work from BC.

BBL!

Good Morning Lori and everyone else! :)

Lori: Where did you order your bathing suits from? VS perhaps? ;) I have ordered one suit from VS but it was one that was on sale. I don't wear bathing suits enough to spend ridiculous amounts of cash on them. I usually go shopping where they will cost me not more the $30.00!

Diana: So did you get on the scale yet? I wont be getting on the scale for a few days after what I ate last night! :eek: LOL I went to my friend's house for an indian food feast. Yummy but not a happy scale meal I am sure. :p I know what you mean about the belly thing. I can always tell when I've overdone it with food by the way my belly looks the morning after. Heck, my belly had been looking horrid no matter how I ate these past few months. Thankfully it's much better now. :)

So to my surprise I have no DOMS from yesterday's work out. Today's plan is either BS or a PS/BS combo, floor work from B&G and Centergy class.

Well, I'm off to get more coffee but I'll be back later!

Wendy** What is a Centergy class? Sounds interesting whatever it is! Nope...I odered the swim suits from Sears. One is to small, the other as a ring in the middle of the top to keep the suit together and it kind of gets twisted up:mad: and the other one, I received the bottom but the top is on back order. The bottom fits fine but I have to get the top to see what it is like. DD may keep the one that is to small and I think the other one is going to be uncomfortable and will be sent back. DH sells bikinis at his store so I will have to look through them. I have a few suits from past trips, I don't intend to buy many. I knew I had to order a couple of find one that I liked. This trip will be different then Cuba cause I won't be spending all day lying in the sun.

On that note, I am starting work at DH's store on Tues. I was never really interested before, I had no desire to work there but I am getting the itch to change jobs. So I am going into it with an open mind. I already told him how much I needed to make an hour to off set the cost of a sitter. Im not going to change jobs and end up with less money:mad: He can forget it. Sooooo...hopefully I will like it and will be switching jobs when I feel comfortable. My boss won't be happy though. He was filling out a ROE yesterday for a girl that got laid off. I said " my...it doesn't take you long to do work when you set your mind to it" ( I tease him cause he doesn't do much) and he said " it would take me alot longer to fill out your ROE" In other words...he wouldn't want me to leave so he would take his sweet time doing it.
Its nice to feel wanted but I think DH needs me cause he is having staffing issues,plus my hours would be sooo flexiable!:eek:

BBL!

Hi Ladies,

What does everyone have planned for the weekend? Jerod has the first basketball game this morning at 8am. At least it will be outta the way early. The insurance guy is finally going to be here to look at our roof damage too.

I started working on our taxes the other day and received more stuff in the mail so will be working on those this weekend. It's one of those tasks that simply needs be done, but it's really no fun at all.

I took my good food to work yesterday but then blew it when DH took me to outback last night. It would've been fine if it was just the 2 of us, but we had jerod with us and he wanted cheese fries appetizers. DH and I would have skipped those. Ahem, they were delicious by the way. I also had salmon and a baked sweet potato.

I just started reading Tom Venuto's new book. Once I get a little further along in it I can give you my thoughts on it.

Lori-I had forgotten about the store you and DH bought a few years ago. It sounds like it is doing great. I know you do shift work now. I don't know how you manage. I agree, no use changing jobs and having less money.

Wendy-no scale for me yet. I need to put in a few weeks of hardcore cardio and drink plenty of water. This bloated look is not for me! When will you be starting CLX?

Hi Everyone else--bb after Jerods game.

Hi Girls.

I'm eatin' a snack before starting the rest of my work out. Centergy class was just what I needed this morning. Now it's time for the more hardcore stuff. ;)

I'm going to be doing a Power Strike/Body Strikes combo plus the floorwork from B&G here in a little bit. :)

Lori: Centergy is a yoga/pilates mix class. It's more fast moving yoga then pilates IMO. I really like it. It stretches & strengthens upper body, lower body and core. It always includes a pretty tough ab routine. :)
Good luck working at DH's shop. I hope it works out for you. You are smart not to quit your job at the airport prematurely.

Diana: OMG an 8am game? YIKES! Better you then me, girl. ;) I'm still drinking my java at that time. :) DH loves Outback and almost always get the bloomin onion appetizer. We've gotten the cheese fries in the past as well. Not good choices but if you don't over-do it, it's fine and a much needed break from the world of clean/healthy eating IMO. I have to have my treats/cheats or I will go nutty. Moderation is key though.

Alrighty, snack is finished. Better get a move on....

BBL!

My work out is done. Here's what I did:

warm up and 2nd half of Bodystrikes
first punching/kicking combo of Power Strike
B&G floor work as follows:
Ankle weight work
Stability ball work
Ankle weight inner thigh work repeated
Stretch

It was a rump roaster for sure! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.