** Commit to get FiT and LeAn TGIF **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

Yesterday was a complete rest day and i feel soooo much better today! I have the cold now thoughx( Ive told my black out story so many times that I actually stat to giggle...but it was far from funny!
Im not sure what todays workout will be but it will have to be a goody cause I have a bday party tonight.
I wanted to do personnals but I have a nagging baby!
BB!

Lori:)

Good Morning girls!

Today is a 30min dogwalk(instead of saying doggie walk to free cheryl of her mental picture:p:D,lol) and a thirty minute run interval on the treadie! Im still in clouds from yesterdays measurements...so cool!!!

were going to my DH's company picnic today where there will be an abundance of FOOD,LOL! fried chicken and all the fixins...i promise i will try and contain myself with the food,but there will also be brownies there:eek:....no promises there;-)}(

Amy-Congrats on your 3lb loss!! Yay! How did your DH's docs appt go yesterday? I hope he's doing better!

Cheryl-your workouts sound like tough stuff,you go girlfriend!

Lori-enjoy your workout today and b-day party tonight! Who's b-day is it?

Hey to everybody!

Hi, everyone! Yes, TGIF!

Lori, I'm still not giggling about the black out story. You scared me, girl! Please don't do that again. I hope you have a great workout followed by a fun guilt-free b-day celebration tonight.

Amelia, maybe you can have just ONE brownie ;) You've been doing so well. Have a great workout!

Belinda, wow, good job. Sounds like a fun choice.

Today was rest/recovery on my Warp rotation but I was feeling so well I went for a bonus workout. I chose 4DS LB plus 20 minutes of HIS. Fun. Funny how the 4DS weight selections don't feel so heavy anymore after Warp. I can tell I'm gaining some strength.

Amy, hope you're having a great Friday! Hope the dr.'s appt. for DH went well yesterday. And I hope you're getting some sleep.

Cookie, Kristine, hello!

Have a great Friday, everyone!

Cheryl

Hey Girlies:)

Having a pretty good day if I could just stop sneezing! Ugh...and then it hurts to wipe my nose! I feel like I am falling apart:p Im a little old lady with lots of aches,pains and complaints! LOL

I just did ME and a 5 mile run. It felt good to run! A rest day really does help. I found that my strength wasn't up to par, probably b/c of everything that happened the last couple of days.The run was good though.

Ameila** Thats awesome news on the measurments! I meant to comment on that earlier but DS was being a pain!:) Hope your behaving yourself at the picnic:9

Amy** Good job on the 3 lbs down! Woo Hoo!!!

Cheryl** My "real" friends don't laugh at me, more like aquanitances. I think its b/c they don't know how to act so they just smile. Good job with the workout today!

Belinda** Are you home now? Your post are short so I have a feeling you are back in the U.S?

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Hey girls:)

Im back from the picnic,it was fun! I had small portions too;-)

Lori-poor old lady:-( i hope you feel better today! Grat workout today!!!

Cheryl-Great workout today girl,your on fire!!!! High fives!

Hey to everybody:)my kids are DRIVING ME NUTS TODAY!!! ok,i feel better now;-)

I got my dog walk and run interval in this morning:)! everyody have a wonderful friday....

Hi girls,

Cheryl** enjoy your recovery week! I will need and take one after this rotation!

Lori** I am still in El Paso! I am not short, I think nobody is reading my post’s lately! LOL! I am still in the US, but getting ready to move my furniture back to Germany in July or August! My DD is not going to San Antonio, because all the glasses are full! It would take her 6 years to finish her degree! She is staying at UTEP to get her degree! That means for the next 2 years she will be staying “hopefully in our house”! And of course she will keep an eye on my DS! BTW! Nice workout this morning!

Hi Amy, Cookie and Kristine!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.