** Commit to get FIT and LEAN ...TGIF**

gidget1978

Cathlete
Its isn't TGIF for me but I thought I would throw that in there for you guys;) Although...to tell you the truth I don't mind going to work tonight. Im going to relax at work:D

I had planned on going for a run today with my running partner and DS but we are suppose to get alot of rain today. I will have to fit something in when DH comes home from work.

Alright...I am going to read yesterdays thread to see what I missed!

Lori:)

Good morning girls,

Today, I'm going to the gym to spin & off to work. Need to come back early because my son is going to the shore for the weekend. We are also going to dinner tonight with neighbors.

We took pics at home with some of DS friends. We also went to the library with a bunch of other friends to take pictures in the gardens . . . it started to pour so there are a lot of pictures with books as the background:confused:

Belinda - You must be having fun at the beautiful resort:D

Lori - We are getting a lot of rain here too:D

Amelia - I hope today your water issue is resolved:)

Cookie - You need to relax this weekend:) after your busy schedule.

Trish - Enough of this rain:) Have fun with your workout today.

BBL, Have a great day everyone!

Monring...still got doms from wednesdays 4ds CST workout:D hopefully my legs will start getting sore here shortly;)

Today is a steaty state cardio on the treadmill...im going to watch a movie while doing it...

still no water,i spoke to the landlord yesterday about maybe getting a discount on my rent and she sighed and started talking about how much she is spending on the well parts(and obviously there NOT WORKING) and the labor (isn't that her responsibility?)...blah,blah,blah. she offered a 10$ discount, i told her to forget i asked. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I wish we had somewhere else to go.I would tell her a$$ off,she wouldn't go this long without water. All she is concerned about is how much its costing her....

sorry for the rant, im just frustrated.

Lori-enjoy your night at work , Did you get your run in yet?

Hey to anybody that follows....bbl

Hi girls,

Back from work. I took spin with my favorite instructor she may also be going to the gym I'm considering. It's starting to seem like a no brainer as to which gym I will choose.

Amelia - Your landlord seems very unreasonable:mad:! When you do leave, she better hope she has such an understanding family that moves in. Hopefully they'll get it right soon.

Need to get ready for dinner with neighbors. Have a great night everyone & Lori is right TGIF!!!!

Wow! Its pretty quiet here today! Where is everyone???

I did MM earlier and when DH came home for lunch I did a quick 4 mile interval run on the TM. Im hoping for a long run tomorrow but this weather is suppose to be crap all weekend so we will see what happens.

Ameila** Did you get your workout in? What about DOMS...did it set in yet?;) I am going to have some DOMS from MM. My legs are sore already and I can feel my UB.

Deb** Sounds like you had an enjoyable workout!!! Hope you have a fun dinner date!!

BB in the a.m!
Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.