** Commit to get FIT and LEAN SUNDAY **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Not only am I here....I am the first one here!!!:D Where is Belinda??? Sleeeeeeping???:D

I am going for a run shortly. I need to get it done and back b/c we have DD's dance show this afternoon and I don't want to be rushed.

I also had to cut my ramolli game short last night b/c DS was sick again! Hopefully thats the end to that. He threw up 3 x's and slept through the night....weird!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

****Warning,extremely angry women about to post******

Im so sick of living here, were out of water agian.I came home from work yesterday and we were out..somethings wrong with the well pump:mad:. No water until monday. The only reason the well pump isn't working is because they keep putting a 'patch' on the problem when they need to be buying a new one.

I will be so glad when we move. When DH came home from work yesterday he was mad. He told me the next time the water is out to not call the landlord...he will fix it. Maybe thats what i should of done:eek:...i just go so mad when i came home without water. were sick of dealing with this place. Its small,falling apart and the landlord doesn't want to fix anything. We plan on moving in feburary...it can't come soon enough. I broke down and cried yesterday because i was so angry and just fed up....sigh.

SO....no workout yesterday,no workout today and probably no workout tomorrow:mad: no way im working out without taking a shower.

sorry about the rant...sigh,ive got a headache now:rolleyes: I hope everybody is having a good day!!!

Ugh....Ameila! I don't know how you do it!!!! I would be so fed up!!!! I get mad enough when DD uses all of the hot water in the house! Seriously...we bought a pretty big hot water tank when we build this place and she still drains it dry! Look at the bright side, Feb will be here before you know it!

I have my run complete...came back and realized what a disaster my house is:confused: Everyone just leaves everything everywhere!!! I have a pile of stuff to do before I head out!

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Good morning girls,

Ugh . . . I'm joining the group not a good day hear either:(:mad: I almost fell down the stairs yesterday but caught my balance. Last night I was walking around without shoes or socks and caught my pinky toe on a piece of furniture and fell on my elbows. So my pinky toe is sore, black & blue and my elbows are bruised:eek: This happened another time but I think the toe was broke and it took awhile to heal. I think this isn't quite as bad, but I am not chancing putting closed shoes on today:) Just icing it. Rest day today:D

Amelia - It must be so frustrating to be without water:( Hopefully February will be here soon.

Lori - I never heard of ramolli:confused: a card game? I hope DS is better today. Enjoy your run.

Belinda - I hope all is well:)

Hi Trish & Cookie - Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone:)

I took a rest day yesterday. I needed one, lol!
Today I did 4DS biceps & triceps plus abs from LIC!

Lori I am still here! Had a busy weekend.sorry your DD is still not feeling better. Glad you had a great run today. Enjoy your DD’s show this afternoon. Is she in the show?

Amelia you seeing results in your arms, legs and stomach, that’s great. You will see the scale go down. That’s sucks no water until Monday, I wouldn’t workout either. Hang in there, ok!

Debbie I done that before, putting the plugs in the wrong spot. Glad you got it figured out. I thought about running a kennel, but there are so many rules on a military installation. I have DH find out about all the rules. I would love to do it! If this makes you feel better, I had a very clumsy day yesterday as well, I ran into everything, kept running into every corner in my house, my toe isn’t blue but it hurt like crazy.LOL! Enjoy your rest day today, hope your toe feels better.

That's it for me today, I will be back tonorrow! Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.