** Commit to get FIT and LEAN...MONDAY **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Just a quick check in. I am heading out for a run now and then I have to repack somethings and get our butts in gear! BY the time I get back, get showered and we get ready, it will be lunch time. Our flight leaves at 5:15 so I guess we will go to the airport around 3'ish! Im only going out for a 30 mins run or so....just to say I did something today:)

LOri:)

Good morning girls,

Don't have much work this week, more next week due to shipments. So, today I'm going to go the gym and spin. Later I will do Disc 7 bis, chest, shoulders. I ate crappy yesterday, I'm going to the food store to get some healthy food in this house:)

Belinda - I hope all goes well at the Dr's. today. Let us know how it goes.

Lori - How exciting a few hours from hopping on the plane. Great job with getting your runs in:)

Hi to everyone who follows, BBL.

Morning girls

Today is a CC and PUB,i need a good sweat fest! Im getting discouraged counting my calories,the scale isn't moving anymore. My DH told me that when i join the gym in aug. he's sure i will start losing agian. So what do i do in the mean time? Im so tired of being chubby:( i work out too hard to have this extra weight on me? Im not sure what im doing wrong but i one things for sure...i won't stop until i've reached my goal weight.;):) Im just gonna keep logging my cals and eating as clean as i can...its so mentally and physically exhausting:(:confused:

Lori-Have a great run this morning and safe trip...i will be thinking of you!:)

Debbie-Have a great spin class this morning! Sounds fun!

bbl after my workout is done!

Morning!
Lori, enjoy the run, flight and arrival! It should be wonderful. Hope the weather is good.
Belinda, hope you are doing better. It is amazing how intertwined everything is. Is your stomach settled yet?
Amelia, did you already sign up for another race? You should be so proud of yourself.
Deb, how many hours a day do you work out? It seems like you must sleep really well. Since this week is supposed to be my spring break, I'm going to try to squeeze in a 4ds a couple of times over the week. MY MIL lives in an adult home and we have aides who assist her, so there is no room for us to stay over. Usually we visit her for about an hour, then she has to rest. We come back after getting something to eat, stay about 45-mins to an hour, and then drive back home. It is a lot of sitting in a car.
Trish, where are you?
Today I did disc 22 and for some reason I really struggled with it. Did CTX 10-10-10 and stability ball abs. Now my wrist really is sore. This is a good week for me to get back into tracking my macros. Except for tomorrow and Wednesday, I plan to be very conscientious about it for two weeks to gain a better hold on my eating. I have a procedure on Wednesday, and tomorrow I can't have anything but clear liquids anyway. Hey, perhaps I could lose a lb finally.
Off to the dentist. Have a great deal and terrific workouts.
Cookie

Hi girls,

Thanks for asking about me, that means a lot to me!
I did see a doctor on base this morning. I had a horrible weekend. The nasal decongestant I was giving by the German ENT on Thursday gave me stomach ages. I couldn’t eat or take any meds on Saturday. On Sunday my nose was completely blocked again. Friday my nose opened up for a few hours, than it took a turn for the worst. I am on amoxicillin and a different decongestant meds. Tomorrow I will go and see the German ENT doctor. I took antibiotics for 10 days that didn’t work; I hope the new meds will kick in soon. I am so tired been sick! The doctor today scared me; he said I may need surgery if the infection isn’t going down. That scared me big times! My DH is in the states, I don’t want to get surgery. I am so terrified. I was hoping to start my STS workout in this week, but I have no energy. I think I have to put STS on hold. I can’t work out with an infection. I also have a giant headache on top, it’s from the sinusitis.

Take care,

Sinusitis is an inflammation, or swelling, of the tissue lining the sinuses. Normally, sinuses are filled with air, but when sinuses become blocked and filled with fluid, germs (bacteria, viruses and fungi) can grow and cause an infection.

Workout is done..did Cardio coach v 4 then power hour upper body,burned 560 cals.

Cookie-Im not sure when i will sign up for another race? There is one close by my house in may...Great job with your workout today! What kind of procedure are you doing wednesday? I hope its nothing serious.

Belinda-How awful,when is your DH coming back? Do you have any family near by incase you do have to have sugery? Im so sorry your going through all of this,what a hard time your having. I know you must be so frustrated with it all....(((((hugs))))).

Hi girls,

I took spin class but need to find energy to do Disc 7:).

Belinda - When my son was sick they had a hard time finding the right antibiotic, but when they did it worked right away. If you were to need surgery, would you go back to the states? Sending well wishes your way:)

Cookie - It's funny today, I was 2nd guessing doing 2 workouts in one day. It seems I am extra hungry on those days and the scale doesn't budge. I think I average about 8 hours a week. Good luck with your procedure. Are you a school teacher?

Amelia - Your DH is probably right about losing weight when you join the gym. It will be something different then what your used to.

Belinda, will one of your sisters be able to come by to be with you?
Deb, I'm a staff developer for school districts. Love it, but find it much more challenging than I ever anticipated. Decided I want to lean out a bit and am hoping squeezing in a short cardio wo on sts days may help. If I have to miss a wo, I'd rather miss cardio than STS, and lately I've had to make that choice more often than I like. Hoping things will be slowing down a bit so I don't have to make a choice.
Amelia, did you see I finally read BFFM? Did you ever track your macros? I can't believe how much I've already had to enter for one day. I eat too many carbs! Since I had such a bad case of diverticulitis, I'm having a colonoscopy. At least no one will be able to say I'm full of ---- after tomorrow's prep!
Cookie

LMAO Cookie, thats funny! Good luck on the procedure wednesday! So far i have been tracking my calories at myfitness pal..How many calories are you allowing yourself? According to BFFM(and a bffm friend that helped me figure it out:confused:) my daily calories count is 2000 cals. Im going to eat 30/30/40....eating 40% carbs is very hard,but with that many calories...im figuring it out. I started it today so cross your fingers for me...maybe i haven't been eating enough? And to answer your question..i haven't really read all of BFFM..i kinda skimmed through it:eek: it had alot of stuff that i kinda already knew from the wonderful ladies on this website.:)

Debbie-i had to make myself workout today...i was so sluggish this morning! Great job with your spin class! How did disc 7 go?

ok...have a great night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.