** Commit to get FiT and LeAn April 5th **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

I guess Belinda is visiting her sisters, which leaves us the honor to start the thread:) I was wondering where it was, until I remembered.

Had a pretty good day yesterday. Work wasn't busy but I keep myself going. I went tanning but it was the first time in the super bed and she would only put me in for 6 mins.:confused: I think she should have put me in for the full 10 and if I felt like I was burning I could get out. Instead she set the timer and I don't see any difference for yesterday, nor did I burn....which of course is good but I would have liked to have gotten a little darker. Around 9'ish I am going to call and try to get another apt for today. I also went to the mall and got a cazillion tops for little over $100. Most of them were take 50% off the sale price and tank tops were 3/$15. Wash and wear clothes but atleast I have some light tops to wear in Fl.

When I got home last night and the baby tucked in bed I got on the TM and did CC # 2 & 4. #4 is all over the place cause it didn't burn right. It starts off at challenge 2, then goes into 3 and then goes back to 1. I was going to get DH to burn it again but now that I know what is going on, I may be able to flick through it myself. I travelled 7 miles in 63 mins and the scale is holding steady today at 122.1:) As long as I don't go above 123 right now,I am happy.

Belinda** I hope you are having a good time at your sisters....I also hope you are feeling better!

Ameila** Did you get a Dr to look at you? Did you get a workout in?

Deb** Im looking forward to shopping in the US but I am buying things now that I will need the first few days I am down there. Plus, I bought some tops for work b/c they were so cheap. I have a sweater on now that is really cute and I think it was only $8, I want to go back and buy some more in different colors but it may not wash good, so I will wash it, and maybe buy some more then. There aren't very many sundresses around here at all:mad: They are to dressy. I seen one that I may go buy. But we are also spending 3 days in the city before we head out and there is alot more to choose from in there.
Gotta love "packages" first thing in the morning! Nothing worse then cleaning up dog poo before you get your coffee!:rolleyes:

Cookie** Happy Anniversary! How many yrs have you been married? I kind of put STS to the side b/c when DS was in the hospital it threw everything off. I figured I would just do whatever right now and then when I come back from FL I will start fresh in May month. My sister said that she doesn't want them yet so I have plenty of time.

I feel good today, btw. I don't know what was going on yesterday morning but I was talking to one of my friends that visited on Fri night and she didn't feel right either. She thought she was hungover but she only had 3 drinks. Maybe it was the meatballs?;)

Im going to get another run in tonight (hopefully) I like the results from working out in the night time but sometimes it is hard getting on the TM after working all day. BUT I fall asleep FAST!

BBL!
Lori:)

Morning

Lori-How exciting...getting ready for your florida trip! Im sure you will have a blast down there! Great job with your workout last night...7miles in 63minutes:eek: Thats inspiring...AWESOME!:) Im going to the tanning bed today...i don't care what my DH says...my gosh,he acts like i will be gone for hours:rolleyes: I called one close by and she said the same thing...to lay about 6mins because or i will fry (something about the bulbs being new) i think i will lay until i feel burnt..

Hey to everybody, today is a cardio coach on the TM then powerhour. I plan to burn close to 600cals today to make up for yesterdays cheat meal(it ended up being a cheat half day:rolleyes:) Ive still got some stuffiness but i don't care....im kicking but and taking charge of my workouts;)

bbl

Good afternoon girls,

It's beautiful here today, I think I will open some windows for a bit. I ended up doing Disc 6 legs yesterday and my legs & hamstrings are hurting. I'm either taking a rest day or doing a short CC on the TM.

Belinda - I hope you're enjoying your visit with your sister.

Lori - You did get some good buys yesterday:) Great workout too, makes me feel guilty if I don't get on the TM today. Here in NJ the good thing about buying clothes is there isn't any sales tax.

Amelia - You have a really good workout planned for today and lots of calories too.

Cookie - I am going on the RT. I booked a room at the Fairfield, so if you want to room with me, we can. Is this your 1st road trip?

Enjoy the day everyone!!

Hey girls! Finished my workout...well some of it, i had a suprise babysitting event come my way. My sister didn't have anyone to watch my niece so...she is in the floor right now playing with my kids,she is so adorable! I did manage to get in CC V 3 plus 10mins of running(made it to 2.5miles,better than nothing) then i did my own condensed versionof a full body workout:rolleyes:.

Debbie-Great job with legs yesterday! When is the RT? I bet your so excited!!!

have a great day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.