** Challengers Wednesday **

idream

Cathlete

Hello lovlies!
I am getting in to the Xmas spirit now! Did my first lot of shopping today. The tree went up over the weekend and we are slowly getting all the lights up.

I mentioned that I went shopping? I decieded that I needed some new clothes. What a bloody disaster! I have put on sooooo much weight! Its taken only ONE WEEK! ONE WEEK! And I am FAT!!.
But today, I don't sulk, i don't get depressed. I go into damage control. Lets see if I can do something right by the end of this week. I will give myself small goals, take it slowly and STAY FOCUSSED!!:mad:

See ya

Andrea-YOU GO GIRL! get focussed and kick those lbs in the butt!!! You can do it! Im struggling right now too...just can't seem to stay on track. Im fine for a couple of days then all hell breaks loose and im eating out with DH. DH sabatoges me with his 'suggestions' of eating out knowing darn good and well that im on a diet:mad::mad::mad: will you strangle him for me?

Roxie-Congrats for your SIL! How exciting for them to have a baby boy! I agree though,it may be tough with there age:confused: that means they will be 70 by the time the kid is 20? I couldnt' imagine:confused::confused: How did LM go last night? I get sick of weights too!

Elaine-Enjoy your rest week! How was your day at work yesterday?

Jean and Andrea-How is your weeks going?

Did I miss anybody:confused:

Today is a cardio on the treadmill,somthing easy. Ive already done two high impact workouts this week and I need an easy day.

bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite is GS biceps 4ds LIS abs and LIS step. Eating has been ok staying within my calorie range.

Andrea-I know you can accomplish your goals like you said just start small, I need to finish my shopping this weekend only have a few left.

Amelia-I would love to strangle your DH for you. LM wasn't to bad last nite I have all the moves figured out probably time to try 4-7.

Everyone have a good day.

Quick Hi,

No WO I am taking it easy. My eating has been okay.
I need to go finish my shopping. It has been hard to find certain things this year.

I'll try to get back later to check on personals.

Hi everyone. Thought I'd at least pop in and say hi! I haven't WO in a few days since I turned my ankle. I need to do something soon though - I think it's pretty much better and I'm just lazy :mad:

Amelia, I'm right there w/ you in the erratic food department. For example, today I woke up thinking of enchiladas, so DH and I agreed to eat tamales for dinner. I still think I'm going to search for enchiladas @ lunch, though. EEK! What a nightmare food day. BUT, I have found that it's better for me to just eat what I want and get it over with - prevents more overeating later. Now if I could just stay out of the cookies... :eek:

Roxie, I like LM - might have to break that one out tomorrow.

Hi Andrea, Jean, Elaine and anyone I've missed. Gotta scoot! Have a great day.

Hi all. This morning was some more upper body using the 1 rm testing for STS. I think the rest will have to wait until the Dvd's come. I don't know the exercises that go with a lot of the names and don't want to test something by doing it the wrong way. For my cardio warm up I did Maximum Cardio from the Rythmic step DVD. It is kind of hokey, but fun. Bought more meal replacement mix this week so I'm trying to get control of calories. Not working today. It's cold here and I wanted something hot for lunch. Left over pizza it is or should I say was. Yummy. Weight is staying steady, but it won't if I keep eating pizza. Tonight needs to be light to make up for it.

Alright, Its back to work for me. Let's get focused like Andrea and try to stick out some mini challenges for the rest of the week.

Jean

Amelia - Bring your fella here and I'll fix 'im up for 'yer!

Its not my DH whos the problem, Its those rascally rabbits, my childs! No strangling them thou.

Just wanted to let you know, I made it through the night successfully ate nothing evil! Whew! Now onwards today

Off to work, later lovlies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.