**The Challengers Wednesday***

idream

Cathlete
Hellooo all!

I tried a premix workout today 4DS HIS Cardio Circuit! I quite enjoyed it. Didn't like the LIS section but I just jiggled around and shimmied and shammied and got through it. cathe's calling is not real great during these step workouts. I compared the calling to that on her earlier stuff, Bodymax Imax etc its much much better back in those days, i can actually keep up! :rolleyes: But maybe its an age thing now??:eek::eek:

Elaine- it must be a world wide thing, that bug in the stomach! Did you manage to hold it off? Hows the litltle one?

Amelia - I guess while he was diving there wouod've been no indication. However all that bending over and putting hands up to face and CRYING! After that awesome last dive was a bit of a giveaway. And i kinda guessed and thought He has to be..... However, when he was interviewed the journos made such a big deal about it. I wrote a email to the T.V network complaining because it was not necessary and sexual preference has nothing whatsoever to do with an althletes performance. I got on my soap box about that one.

Roxie - Hows the diet going? I ruined mine yesturday, its been a bit better so far today. I am back to attending to my little one in the middle of the night so i have to make a pit stop at the pantry (well i don't have to, but you know what I mean)

Andrea - A scorpion!!!!! OMG! Your poor little one! I thought they were fairly venonmous? In the movies aren't they the creepy crawly things that are put into peoples beds to bite them and end their life?

And on that happy happy note, i'm off! See ya!:)

Sometimes, I really crack myself up :D

I hardly ever get bored you know, I seem to find ways to entertain myself:eek:

Just like getting on these forums and posting things, that i find really funny (problem is, though, maybe I am the only one laughing??):eek::eek:

Good afternoon Andrea! Morning everybody that follows!

Today will be a rest day for me! I hurt my back somehow yesterday....i may have to go to the doctor today because it just hurts like hell and i need something for the pain,ibuphrophen isn't helping and niether is ice and heat:mad:

hey to everybody that follows!

Andrea-what did you do that cracked you up? I will say something backwards all the time to get DH and i laughing!

ETA-Andrea-LOL,nevermind...i just reread your post! You crack me up too! I don't have 4DS but i can imagine if Cathe's cueing was a little late than i would be ...how did you put it....jiggled around and shimmied and shammied and got through it,LOL! ok,i feel better now...bbl

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Today is LM, but I am going to do one of the timesavers 1-4 maybe when I learn these I can do the rest next and learn those. Did GS tris and chest have some DOMS going today.

Andrea-you crack me up the diet is not going so well baked a cake and bought ice cream so evening snack, its almost gone though. STAY AWAY FROM THE PANTRY.

Amelia-sorry to here about your back take it easy you don't want to do more damage.

Hi to everyone else and have a good day.

Hi Challengers,

Andrea: You crack me up! some of the things you write are just soooo funny, they brighten my day. I have not tried the circuit ones on the 4DS DVDs. I don't particularly like circuit WOs.
My little guy is holding his own, so far. I seem to be okay. I just ate some breakfast so we will see what happens.

Amelia: Take care of your back. I hope it is nothing serious and some rest will do the trick.

Roxie, AndreaH and Jean: what's on tap for today?

My WO this morning was once again interupted. DS(14) woke up in a snit of a mood. Can boys have pms?:confused: All I said to him was that he was to finish his paper he has to write for the start of school next week. And well... you know what hit the fan!:eek: URGH! teenagers!

Well I did manage to get the cardio of 4DS HIS and the core section of HSC and the stretch done.

We think that DH's wallet was stolen so I have many phone calls to make for him. We have had a spree of car break ins. I have to admit DH never locks his car. We live in a quiet neighborhood up until now. The police think it is kids from the neighboring city coming to this area to get quick cash. Geeze, just when think you are safe.

Okay gotta go,

BBL,

Elaine, so sorry to hear about the wallet. That is such a pain. As for boys and pms, no, but they still have male hormones and I think that can be just as bad.

Andrea, you crack me up too. As for the diver, I remember how heartbroken many us were when Greg Luganis(US diver from a few years back) came out. Too bad the media has to make a big deal about it.

Amelia, hope your back is OK. Rest up and make sure it is ok, before you return to normal.

Andrea H, DS is better. Scorpions freak me out. I can take most critters, but not scorpions.

Roxie, breaking it down until you learn it is a great idea. I still have trouble with the 4DS step and I just do a little at a time. Some day I will learn it and peice it all together.

Today was Cardio Coach, with one of the dogs. The other dog is recovering from spaying.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.