***Weight Watchers Hump Day***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls:)

Happy to report another good night in the Hart household. I can't beleive how well he is sleeping! I hope it doesn't change:eek:
Needle day today:-( I hope he doesn't cry to much cause it breaks my heart. I just have to keep remembering that its for the good!

I have a new neice today:) She was born last night and I can't wait to see her! They live 4 hours away so I don't know when we will go see them or we may wait until they can come out.

And the scale was down again today!!:) 130.7 lbs...almost to my prepreg weight...getting close!!!

Thanks for the compliments on the pics. I may look like I have my weight gone but I still need to tone up around the middle some. Doing ab work everyday as really helped.

I think todays workout is GS B,S,B and C&W.....Ill have to look a make sure though.

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

good morning lady bugs...i hope we are having a great morning:) yesterday was a harder day for me(mom)i have good days but every now and then it sneaks up on me and i really miss her. it has been 3 weeks and a part of me wants to call her. on a lighter note..my dvd player is broken(gasp!!sigh!!) i MUST go to bestbuy tonight and buy a new one, i guess i can either run on the tm or do some spinning:)

lori: i got so excited when i saw that the baby slept agian. you are on your way toa full nights sleep. congratulations on the weight loss too that is amazing!!! i know how you feel about the needle, i think i told you before that i sing "old macdonald" and it it helps everytime:)

cheryl: iread your post yesterday and i am in the same boat:) i have not been able to get my but in gear since my mom paseed but i must say that i am feeling moivated and ready to make a change:)

belinda:good morning...have not chatted in a couple of days, i hope you are doing great:)

amelia:are you around?

nancy:i am thinking no outside workouts for you today:) this is suppose to be a great weekend for weather!!!i hope your are doing super dooper:)

kim:how is your day and what workouts are we doing?

marcia:whats happening with you? what is on the agenda for today?

oh!!!i am thinking of getting hip hop abs..any thoughts?:)

i am going to jump on the tm so i will bbl

Hi Mary,

I have a friend whose mom passed away over a yr ago and she is still having bad days. I think one of her worst days are always Sundays bc thats when she would visit her mom and now she can't. I think you will have those lonely days for a while. Its a person who has been with you since you were born and now you can't talk to them anymore, no wonder its so hard. Im not looking forward to the day when I can't talk to my parents anymore. But you are doing great!

Its a good thing that DVD players are so cheap now! We have had to buy a couple as well. I can remember when they first came out, you wouldn't be able to just run out and buy one if that were still the case.

Alright, gotta get my workout done!

Good Morning Ladies!!

Lori- I am so happy to hear that you are losing still!! Congratulations!! Hope the little one does well after his shot today. :( Mom can always comfort him!

Mary- I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I guess because I am new I missed that she has passed away. I am sending you a big hug and lots of prayers.

I have not been doing any dvd this week only walking. It has been a hectic week. I must stop letting that get in my way of exercising!!x( I plan to go home tonight and do KickMax since I did not get to it this morning. I will not keep having those weight losses like yesterday if I let work get in the way of my workouts. In fact- time for my AM walk at work. BBL!!

Good morning ladies,

todays workout is Kick Max "Low Impact Kickbox" 58 min. My arms are sore from working them really hard last 2 days! Maybe I add abs in my workout today!

Lori do you work your abs everyday? Maybe I need to do that! This month my goal is to loos 6 pounds! Right Cheryl:D My son never liked getting shots! Good luck!

Mary I lost my dad in 2001 while we where stationed in the US. I didn't see him alive anymore. I landed at 7 am in Frankfurt when he passed away. Nuernberg is like 3 to 3 1/2 hours away.I still have bad days ,even now! Even writing this is hard for me! My mom heart stopped after, in a car accident in 2004! And my DH was in Irak at that time! She was pronounced dead! The doc. in Germany put her in a coma, she woke up after 3 weeks. You will have good and bad days!

Kim hope you get a workout in today! Have fun with your walk at work!

I need to do my workout! BBL!
Belinda

Good morning Everybody!!

Mary - Let me tell you a funny story. A while ago, my dvd konked out while I was in the middle of GS C&T. It was a brand new dvd player and I was so upset I ran back immediately to Best Buy. Well, they were good about it and replaced it right away!! Did you guess yet? I left my dvd in the machine that I brought back and didn't realize it until the next day when I went to do it again!!!!! I sent my poor DH running back to Best Buy, nope......they had already sent out everything that was returned the day before. Oh my...haste makes waste!!!!! I had to re-buy this dvd, I was so upset.

On a sadder note, it was a long time before I could "get over" the death of my dad. It's still so hard sometimes.... I know you'll have hard days and easier days. I'm praying for you.

Hi to everyone else. I'll be back later!!! Have to get to work!

Nancy:)

Hey Girls,

I have had my workout done for a whle now but I didn't have time to check in before needle time:eek: I did what I said I was going to do but I skipped back and chest in C&W b/c DS starting whining and I knew he was getting hungry but I wanted to get abs in:)

The shots were pretty good actually. I kept rattling a set of keys so he didn't even notice the first one but the he cried for a little while after the second one. Glad its over though:)

Belinda, I have been trying to work my abs almost everyday. I always left it for last and it never got done. Not to mention that I needed alot of work done in that area. It is making a difference though, my stomach is getting flatter.

Glad to hear everyone is having a good day.

Hi ladies,

I am finished with my workout:) This one wasn't tough:( I am going to work my abs! I am thinking Basic Step Stability ball!

Have a great workout and day!

Best wishes
Belinda

Well, weigh in .............drum roll, please..........stayed the same. EXACTLY the same!!!!! I did go over a few times....once, way over but all within the flex points, or so I thought. Well anyway, I'm disappointed, to say the least but I didn't gain...

Okay, it's a new week, right? Okay, off to have a healthy dinner.

Hope everybody is well!!!!!

Nancy:)

Hi, everyone! Fun to catch up on everyone's posts.

Lori, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are so close to going under 130. So close. This is a new low by a titch, isn't it? Anyway, I'm so impressed.

Kim, good job on the walking workouts.

Mary, so good to hear you doing well.

Nancy, bummer the weight loss didn't show up on the scale this week - but you may have picked up a little muscle, you know. Are you feeling any improvements in fit of clothes or measurements this week, or in the mirror? All the things I keep asking myself :7 :+ }(

I did the Cathe rotation workout today, LIC cardio blast pre-mix, 48 minutes - so much fun - I'd never tried it, but loved it - and finished up with the Core Max total core pre-mix. Just right.

A perfect nutrtion day at 1200 calories. I'm going to stop right here.

It's a good week and tomorrow is Thursday already!!!!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.