***Weight Watchers 2/25

gonnabea5

Cathlete
Good Morning, WWers Members,

Yesterday, I was too busy to post but I got in Imax. Wow. I was so impressed with myself. I stayed withing range even though I had a sliver of pound cake at a jewerly party.

Today's workout was High Step Training. Love all those pushups!

I'll post later with food intake.

Shereta

Okay, I've done good so far. I burned 587 calories this morning.

B: chicken biscuit
S: 1 small piece chocolate
L: Salad, chicken break, ff jello, apple
s: orange
D: Chicken fried rice, fiber bar.

Ummmmmmhhhhh, excuse me - But, where yall at?

I am hoping to join this group, I am new to this group but not new to ww. I have been a lifetime member but between starting back to school and divorcing and moving I have put on about 40 pounds that must go. I am not sure how I let things get this out of control but I am now focused upon doing something about it and I know that ww is a good way to go. I also have the sts system that I am going to start in order to get me where I need to be. I am recommitting to exercise and working out, I know that it won't be easy but with the support of Cathe followers I hope to tackle these 40 pounds.

Hi, Trish

Welcome, welcome, welcome. I'm new here also. I've only been here a week. There are others, but they must be very busy today, and some of them have STS.

You have a great attitude. Don't forget to post your food/points, it helps us consider other foods.

I've got 47 more to go. We can get it down together.

Shereta

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.