***Weight Watchers***sat.

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

Wow,can't believe the thread hasn't started yet,10am here! Oh well,it is saturday!;-)

Got nothing huge planned today,probably walk for an hour this evening and maybe some upper body!

Had some Ben&Jerrys choclate fudge brownie yesturday evening and it was well worth the pts}( :9 !

bbl!

Hey Guys,

Just home for the weekend and enjoying myself. I went for an hour long run earlier today and there were more hills then I expected...but it was a great run.
We are having steak and lobster tonight for dinner:9 and my mom as rolls in the oven:9 :9 That deserves a double yum! LOL
Weighed earlier and weight is now 128.5 but her scale could be a little different then mine. It probably won't read that tomorrow morning when I am done with the rolls:)

Amelia, I just noticed that you asked a question on yesterdays thread. No, I haven't been to the doc...kind of tired of doctors! LOL Its not that bad anymore but it was bothering me a little during aerobics yesterday but during my run today it was fine.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Lori:)

Good morning girls,

I don't get enough sleep since Monday, I am up all night long!

BM8 " Timesaver Cardio only premix 48 mim." plus abs from BM2 9 min.

Amelia have a nice long walk tonight! What UB are you doing?

Lori great job on your run this morning!

Need more coffee! BBL!

Have a great weekend!
Belinda

Hey gals,just a quick pop inn

Belinda-guess I'll do MIS upper body sections,great news about your upcoming trip to your mom,glad to hear your doing well!

Lori-Lobster and rolls,yummy :9 Im coming to your house for supper toight,LOL! I think on the menu tonight is going to be a big salad w/backed chicken!(gotta keep it light cause I ate mexican for supper yesturday}( and icecream)

Hey to everybody else,Hope to hear from everybody!

hello chiquita bananas....how is everybodys super dooper saturday going?? today is my rest day and boy do i need it. my abs are killing me from my workout yesterday:) i have to go to target and pick up all the necessary essentials for my new puppy tomorrow:) i will take a picture of him apost it as soon as i can. i have to meet the breeder in binghamton so i will have a long ride in the car(thank GOD for dvd players:) i will be back with personals

Hi ladies,

just a quick check in! I haven't worked out yet}( I have been cleaning my house, I have friends coming over tomorrow! I also have to go shopping, I have no food in the house!

Lori what time do you want me to come over? I love lobsters! Enjoy your dinner!

Mary enjoy your rest day today! Have a save trip tomorrow! Can't wait to see your new puppy!

Amelia are you taking a rest day too???

Have a great weekend!
Belinda

Hey girls,

got done with my walk at the park,my stomach was growling the whole time x(,LOL!

Mary-Can't wait to see your new puppy,its fun to go shop for new puppy stuff,kinda like going shopping for a new baby :) !

Belinda-We went to get groceries last night,didn't feel like it,LOL! Today isn't a rest day,just a lite workout day!

Have a good Weekend!

Hi, everyone - just had to pop in for a quick hello. I just did YogaX this morning, 35 min. A very light workout.

Lori, yum, great dinner! And great weight -

I never did answer you about what my weigh-ins have been,I just realized. On May 1 I was 125.8 (yikes) and went back down to 124.8, but haven't weighed again in a week. It's been a wild month. I just made a personal commitment to hit 14% bodyfat within the next 12 weeks. So I'd better get crackin'.

Mary, the puppy sounds wonderful!

Belinda, Amelia, sounds like you've both had good days.
Happy Saturday night, everyone!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.