***Let's Go***Hello here we are Tuesday***

deanie

Cathlete
Good Mornin gals:)

Today was HIS cardio only. Wow was it weird to do just HIS and nothing else:+ I liked the short cardio though, and I am drenched in sweat, so I know I got a good workout}( I saw the "teaser" of STS on you tube- can't wait to get it!!!

Met the new director yesterday, just for a quick hello and she seemed nice.

Gin~ How was weight lifting today? I found the upper body onnly premix on HIS/LIS disc and will do that tomorrow, fast forwarding thru the chest and back segments. Its nice its all together instead of switching from disc to disc.

Marcy~ What class are you taking today?

Have a great day
Later~
Deanie

eta: meals:
preworkout: handful of dried dates
b: 4 of Gins pancakes :) and orange
s: cliff mojo bar
l: cott. cheese doubles and veggies
s: hummus and pita??
d: cornbread and black bean left overs and yogert

Good Morning!

Today was 4ds Bis Tris and Shoulders. I was able to stay with Cathe's weight selection for all of the shoulders and most of the bis and tris. Had to go down a little. With w/u and stretch it was 55 min. total. I used 2 different dvds. Didn't realize that it was all on one. I'll do that next week.
Love the STS teaser on youtube!! It's like watching a movie trailor.:) Pass the popcorn.
Did you guys read my post from yesterday? The chiro looked at my x-rays and told me that I have scoliosis.
Off to work on my summer fun room today. I teach next week.

Deanie--Glad the director seemed nice. Hope you do like her and more importantly that she has a good teaching spot for you!! How was the b-ball game last night?

Marcy--What "Body" class is on for today?

Meals:B--multi grain hot cereal w/ flax seed, soy milk, walnuts, blueberries
S-cottage cheese doubles
L-Amy's organic bean burrito
S- peach, veggies
D-chicken, brown rice, veggies

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Scale said 126 this morning!!:)

Gin~ Yeah for 126!!!:) Oh no about the scoliosis!! Can she help with that??? The only person I know with scholiosis had to get a metal rod in her back. I hope you dont have to do that! It is nice to know what the problem is though.

Hi Marcy!

DS8 lost the game last night, and DS11 has one tonight. I hope the rain holds off!!

have a good one
Deanie

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Sorry to be checking in so late. Today was Kickboxing with the Bag. It was intense. I had my hands wrapped and put on boxing gloves. The warmup was running around the run, then running with high knees, then ankles up. Then there were 10 jumping jacks, 10 lunges and 10 pushups (I think I was the only one doing them on my toes except for one of the instructors). Kickboxing with the bag is much more intense. A roundhouse kick feels much different when you're kicking the bag. You have to lift your pelvis up. There was also a short (but good) ab routine. We were sitting on the heavy bags -- did in and outs like in P90X but they felt harder because you had to get your balance on the bag. Very intense cardiowise. Tougher than spinning.

Next was a Body Flow class - tai chi, yoga and pilates. Music was great, very soothing. Instructor was good and had a nice, soothing voice.

Tonight is Body Jam - the Ultimate Dance Party.

Today we had 3 trees cut down. Our backyard has much more sunlight now and we were afraid if we got a big storm, there was a big tree very close to our house that could have caused a lot of damage. Had to go to the tag office for plates for DH's truck and then to Lowe's.

Will try and go see STS on You Tube soon.

Meals:

Breakfast - bagel, hardboiled egg, cashews and almonds.
Lunch - my crabmeat sandwich with spinach, onions, tomatoes
Dinner - went out to eat - shrimp piccata with spaghetti, mushrooms and capers and a caesar salad
Will probably have a yogurt later.

Deanie - I love cardio but I really do think less cardio helps. All I know is after a strength training session, my body fat drops more.

Gin - Sorry to hear about your scoliosis. Hopefully the orthotics will help. YAYY on getting the Terminator. IMAX Xtreme has the most cardio. If you're going to do one, I think the Viper has the most strength training but I really like the Gauntlet.

I'm about to do more testing for another agency. Hopefully I'll be able to check in earlier tomorrow.

Good Night!

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.