***Kettlebell Super Bowl Weekend***

Gayle

Cathlete
Good morning!

Deanie gets to sleep in today. ;)

Marcy - Nice workout yesterday.

Jane - Have a great race!

Have a good day everyone. BBL.

It's the weekend! Today is a cardio day so I think I'll do some step, maybe Rythmic Step I can't remember the last time I pulled that one out!

Deanie- Feels good to sleep in doesn't it!

"Waves " to all who come by later.

It's the weekend! Today is a cardio day so I think I'll do some step, maybe Rythmic Step I can't remember the last time I pulled that one out!

Deanie- Feels good to sleep in doesn't it!

"Waves " to all who come by later.

p.s- Why am I such a bonehead with the TGU? I'm fine on the left side but when I do the right I trip all over myself? I think I must be dyslexic or something. LOL!

Good Afternoon!

I did sleep in today, and it was great!:p:)
I am deciding what to do today. I am seriously considering the Donkey Kong workout Gayle did the other day!

Andilynn~ I had problems with my left side also when I started the TGU's. I couldn't figure out where my legs went:confused: Since you have Firepower, follow Anthonys instructions and I think that may help. I think he walks you through it on that dvd....

Gayle~ Thanks for starting the thread!

We are not Steelers or Cardinal fans, but I am from Philly (south Jersey), so I am going with hoping the Steelers win! How about you all?.....Really, we are just watching for the half time show---Love Bruce!!!! (kinda have to....being from Jersey and all;) )

BBL

Back again:)

I ended up doing the donkey kong workout Gayle did the other day. 14 min. 43seconds:) I only used a 16" step for the jump ups- the 20" looked very intimidating. Then I did my pullups- one regular, 4 negatives. And then I did TGUs- 3 on each side with my 30#kb!!:) All in all a really good workout! Tomorrow I take the day off and on monday I am looking forward to starting ETK!

Have a great day everyone!

Hi Everyone,

This morning I got up early and did the Nun Run 5K. The temperature at race time was a chilly 29 degrees. They had 2 guys dressed up like nuns that ran the race. They were the best looking nuns I've ever seen!!! My time was not great but I'm coming back from an injury and have only run twice before this race. My legs felt great but my endurance was lacking.

I got home and did my 200 swings and 120 make up swings from earlier in the week. My 200 swing-a-day challenge is complete. It was fun but I think I'll lay off the swings for now.

Andilynn ~ I have problems with my left side on TGU's.

Waves hello to everyone else. Have a great Saturday night!!!

superbowl sunday

Good Morning gals

Today is a rest day for me:) Both boys invited some friends over today to watch the Super Bowl. Should be fun!

Jane~ Great job with the race! sounds like you had fun. i could see where you would be done with swings for a while! LOL

waves to everyone.....

Have a great Sunday!

Looks like a Providence day today, no big plans for the Super Bowl but our family has a running bet every year. We draw for numbers and if your number is in the final score you win! Not much though , no big money here!

I'm glad I'm not the only person having problems with the left side TGU's, I was starting to think I had a problem, practice makes perfect right?!

Have a great day everyone!

Hi Kettlebellers!

Today is a rest day for me. Yesterday I had a 4 hour technique workshop of waltz and cha cha. I'm really feeling it in my back today from some of the positions in waltz. Who knew?

We're not really football fans but we will be watching the half-time show.

Tomorrow I will be starting Enter the Kettlebell and will be including more barre workouts and cardio in my rotation.

Enjoy the Superbowl!

Marcy

Hi Everyone,

Today I started my new February Challenge so it was 1 burpee (I can handle that) and 200 jump rope. Then I did Disc 1 of STS. I really liked it. Some different exercises but LOTS of push ups!!

I hope every has a great evening!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.