***JAN 09***1/17-18 Check-In***

My quads feel better and my belly is full of the rest of the quiche I had last night. I'm giving it a little break to heal some more but I'm pretty sure I'm going to Imax today.

Have a good morning!

Hey Hottie, and everyone! Another imaxer here, though I did imax 2 -- so fun! I always say that, but it just is. I'm so glad you guys talked me into getting it.

Ok, so I figured out calories burned per minute on CLX cardio vs. IMAX 2. I know I2 is one of your more intense workouts, but still.... it's about twice the calorie burn, according to my HRM. I may double check the numbers -- I was doing it from memory. But if that's right, then, you understand why I feel it's less intense.

Happy Saturday!
-Beth

Hey Ya Hottie! and all to follow !!!

I did Rhythmic Step this morning for my cardio! :eek: Fun stuff! I always am so done after that last challenge sequence!

We did end up taking the boys to the Movies yesterday after school. We went to see "Mall Cop". It was a fun movie for the kids and appropriate, and for ONCE I didn't cry at the movies! ;) As suspected, I ate crappy, I had Dots , a few M&M's and little Hershey Bars for supper. Nice, huh? Anyways, I needed that cardio this morning! (and some *good* food).

From Yesterday:

Hottie: Too funny that your DH refers to me as "Boingo"!! I love that I can motivate you. If I can do it, anyone can. I swear. I'm a big big foodie! The TV we got is 1080p. Apparently , according to DH, they are coming out with new style TV's soon (have not idea what) and that the manager was discounting these for people he knew NOW. It's a very cool TV, watched it last night at bedtime...! And DH did tell me about Netflix on XBOX 360. the thing is, I'm so bad about watching movies at home. I end up falling asleep. Plus I have soooo many TV shows I DVR and watch throughout the week. There are a ton of movies I would LIKE to see though!.... Glad you're feelign better today. that quiche sounded very good (speaking of foodies..YUM!).. I glanced at IMAX on the RS DVD today , have fun with it! (did you just recently get that? I thought I remembered you not having that one).

Beth: I think sending that CD to your niece is very reasonable! Esp. since she expressed interest in the podcast. You could even send her an email and tell her about it and ask if she's interested too. (Are you doing IMAX 2 today?) Have fun with that baby and friends later...

Vilma: Holy MOLY! You sound like you are so ill! Just reading about "peeing glass" made me cringe.... You poor girl. Hope the meds make you better ASAP!! And REST REST REST, So you can get ALL better!

Joanne: Have things warmed up today for you? Our thermometer said NEGATIVE 5 at 7am! :confused: Although yesterday on our trip to the movies, I layered so much that I was sweating and had to open the window in the car! LOL! ... And yes! My 9 year old sleeps in his underwear in the warmer weather, and just bottoms in THIS weather. I asked if he wanted to go shirtless to school... LOL! ("ohhhhh...MOOOOM, STOP!")

Kathy: Yeah, babies sure are nice to "borrow", but I understand the "being done" part too. PUB rocks! Have fun with it today!! (I swear my biceps are bigger today!!)

Saturday at home with the crazy boys... I need a Calgon already!!!

Hey Beth!

We posted at the same-ish time! Hi-5's on IMAX2, that workout IS too freakin fun!!! I really think it's the length of Cathe's workouts. Becauce I can get my HR up there the same on Turbo Jams (including the interval one: Fat Blaster), but they are shorter.

You survived the housefull of boys yesterday?

Chris, that's why I wanted to figure out calories burned per minute -- I thought that would tell me if it was just the length. But you seem to have come to the opposite conclusion by my numbers. I'm confused! :eek: The high end of my heart rate definitely doesn't get up as high with Chalene.

Yes, I survived all the boys here. The younger one brought his DS over, and just as we're loading up the car so I can take them to their moms, he says "Where's my DS?" We were already a little late.... we looked and looked, never found it, and then we were ten minutes late meeting the moms. Arrrrg! I found it later this morning in my car. It was a good playdate though -- always better with even numbers!!

-Beth

Man, did I have a bad workout today! No, I don't have the original Imax, just 2 and 3. So, I attempted to do the first half of Imax3 again and it was just pretty bad -- the double feet jumps were just killing me. Its such a weird feeling to have the bottom of my feet when nothing else is fatigued or my heart can keep on going. Very upsetting. I did it...but like I said it sucked. I then tried to do Imax2 and I kept on getting interrupted! Like six times! And THEN my chest strap for HRM ripped off as I was in the middle of blast #7. I actually screamed I was upset because I couldn't believe that I couldn't just get in one of my favorite workouts...sigh...

I did get Amy Bento's ASC2 in the mail and Element Conditioning through Netflix. I'm going to preview it in a bit to make me feel better.

Chris -- that's a wicked deal on the TV! So jealous!! Mine is only 720p. Sounds like you had fun with RS. I'm thinking about getting that one on top of all the other ones that I intend on getting.

Beth -- he misplaced his DS!?!?!? I would just spank him for that. I LOVE MY DS!!

Hey do you guys ever do barre work? I can get on craigslist one of those fluidity bars and dvds for $100 and I was considering it...

Chris, that's why I wanted to figure out calories burned per minute -- I thought that would tell me if it was just the length. But you seem to have come to the opposite conclusion by my numbers. I'm confused! :eek: The high end of my heart rate definitely doesn't get up as high with Chalene.

Yes, I survived all the boys here. The younger one brought his DS over, and just as we're loading up the car so I can take them to their moms, he says "Where's my DS?" We were already a little late.... we looked and looked, never found it, and then we were ten minutes late meeting the moms. Arrrrg! I found it later this morning in my car. It was a good playdate though -- always better with even numbers!!

-Beth

Sorry, Beth!!! I guess I didn't read your first post right!

:eek:

off to work I go!!! :confused:

oh man, you guys are going to love this...joe started humming the pina colada song because he couldn't get it out of his head since my workout....

Good morning again! Up but crawled underneath the covers. The plan is to do BM2 but I might fool around with ASC2...that choreography made my jaw drop last night. Happy Sunday!

Hottie, good luck with that. I'll never buy another choreographed Amy Bento again -- I have learned my lesson -- I am not in that league!!

I did some yoga this morning, but then the kids got up and bothered me, so I didn't finish it. I'm thinking I really need a rest day. Though I haven't experienced what I think of as DOMs with CLX, I just feel tired and sore. Larry made a new running track for me, and I'm anxious to use it, but I think I'll do that tomorrow (no school -- whoooh-hooo!) and flip my week around a bit.

Have a great day! It's been pretty lazy for me so far......

-Beth

Hi ladies..

Hottie: I agree on that footwork. I have that one too and I am still working on learning that one!!

Checking in today with Cardio Fusion and the stability ball abs from butts & gutts!! My lower body is still sore from Butts & gutts and I have to do PLB tomorrow. I hope those muscle get rested up tonight!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.