***H*A*T*E*CHOO!!*** 12/20

Miss Lee

Cathlete
'Mornin' http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sick010.gif

Oh man, I feel awful, and I can't believe you're making me start this thread again! :p

My throat is so sore, I have a headache and a runny nose and goopy eyes. And I haven't had any brekkie yet.

My SIL arrived last night and I need to go visit with her at some point today. My BIL's family is coming sometime tomorrow. What this all means is that I'm probably not going to be around much until after they all leave :p

I'm going to get something to eat and I'll BBL. I hope someone will stop by and provide a little entertainment in the meantime :p :p :p :7 :*

FINALLY, someone started the thread. I checked earlier but nothing and I'm too lazy to do it.

Michele - I feel like you. I finally broke down and bought some pm cough syrup which I took last night. I slept great but I still sound like a 900 operator. HA! How do you like your carpet?

Aug - so happy that you are moist. Moist like a fresh piece of bread!!! HAHAHAHHA!!!!! I need to see the winter outfit. Where did you buy it from? Give me link so I can check it out. You're too funny.

Well, my co-worker is not in today. At first I felt bad for her and her little meltdowns b/c she insists that her supervisor is mean to her. But, these episodes are starting to be more and more frequent. If she has mental issues, I hope she soon gets help. I know we all have our moments but you cannot be at work crying to the point where you can't do your job and everyone noticing. I don't know if she is seriosly ill or if she is just doing it for attention.

I'll BBL to see what everyone is up to!

Hi Michele & Dana...

I don't feel good either... http://smileydatabase.com/s/829.gif I woke up about 2 with a bad headache but didn't think much of it b/c my sinuses have been bad the last week or so but usually worst in the morning & I feel better as the day goes on but not today. :( I am feeling worse & worse as the day goes on, my throat feels like it is closing on me. x(

Good news, Chad wasn't thrilled about going last night either, thank goodness!!! I was seriously worried thinking that if that is the type of thing he really enjoys I may have reconsider things, LOL! :p Luckily though he was just going b/c it's the right thing to do.

August, I did get my "back rub" last night!!!!!!! }(

Okay, well going to try and figure out a way to make it through this day and work up the energy to work out tonight. I am taking tomorrow night off to have dinner with Mom & Diana.

I am feeling progressively worse as the day wears on. ;(

August, I think you need to buy a few of those "the Winter Outfit" and send them airmail to the rest of us Haters :p :7

I just bagged plans with my SIL. I'm really feeling lousy :-(

I think I'm going to snuggle in bed with Johnny K. Kitty ;)

shipping charges to Japan:

First-Class Mail International by ounce:
1- $0.90
2- $1.80
3- $2.70
4- $3.60

:)

I put a regular old 41 cent stamp on Aug's Christmas Card. So . . if you don't get it, I really did mail it out. Really I did.

Jen - why'd ya have to go and post that???:p

I'm leaving in 30 minutes for the day. Lovely dentist appointment!

I had no clue what it cost to mail a card to Japan. I just take it to the post office, walk up to the window and say, "Here, this needs to go to Japan". Then I hand over a credit card. I absolutely never have the slightest inkling what I pay for stuff like that :p. I always have to go to the post office because my stupid mailman won't take letters if I leave them in my mailbox x(

Dana, I'm sure August won't mind paying the postage due -- ROTFLMAO!!!

Okay, I've been trying to nap and so far I've been interrupted by twice with phone calls. Hopefully the third time will be a charm. I'm starting to lose my voice -- I'm sure DH will be thrilled ;)

http://bestsmileys.com/signs5/6.gif

WHERE IS AUGUST???????????????????????????

Dana, sorry for posting the price... :*

Michele, I HATE going to the post office-especially this time of year. My post person is good at taking stuff for me and I've never had anything lost in the 5 years I've been in this house. :D

Hello Haters.

Michele-Hope you feel better soon.

August-we need you. Mooch & Cham need some of their stories told.

Jen-Have fun with Chad.

Tonight is my last workout for the week, it's been so far IAMX2, CardioPower/4DS, DoubleCardio/4DS, and now SJ&P. Friday is pack day for my birthday and Saturday is travel day and so is Sunday. I need prayers for safe travel on both days. Heading north in MI will be busy one.

Seville and Madrid give their high paws.

Have a Great Night!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.