***H*A*T*E*** 9/6

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Howdy haters!!

I wanted to get our thread started but I really don't have time to post right now. I'm on my way out the door for a hair appointment -- I need a good deskunking:eek: .

Terri, my eating has been horrid all summer -- fried foods, deserts almost everyday -- TONS of crap, so let's do this together.

I'll do personals later, k?:* :*

ETA quickly -- I wonder where Diane is. She hasn't posted in several days and I wonder if she delivered early. In case you're lurking -- I'm praying for you and Ella:*

Hi Michele. I'm busy at work, but wanted to jump in here to say I've been wondering about Diane too. I'll join you in the prayers for her a dn Ella.

Hi haters!

Jennie - hi! I haven't met you yet so I'd like to say hello to you. I did great on WW 3 years ago, I lost 30 lbs and went down 2-3 sizes. Then I had my 2nd child 2 YEARS AGO and I've been fat ever since. I've got about 50lbs to lose. I joined WW online about 3 months ago, was doing great for the first 2 weeks, and haven't been back on track ever since. Can you be the motivator here???

Michele - hey you! How'd the deskunking go? Did your DH decide on whether he is taking you on the pork chop trip? Yes, I do have a lot of vacation days, 19 to be exact, plus 2 personal days. The thing is, I am just so busy here that I really cannot afford to miss any time. I get stressed very easily, can ya tell? I have to take a day off at the end of September b/c Gabe has no school. Definitely not going to be a day of R&R. I really do need to take a day or two off when I am caught up here, if that ever happens.

I was wondering about Diane yesterday when I was scrolling through the replies and noticed that I didn't see anything from her.

Jen - oh boy, what is this with everyone trying to set you up? You're a hot little number, eh? :)

Terri - hey stranger! You've been missed. I"m glad that you are back. I did order the new DVD's - I"m excited to get them.

Shelley - how are you feeling? I'm a bit better today. Not quite as dizzy as I have been and no headache.

Well, my 30 min lunch is up so I better get back to work.

Talk to you all later.

Hey ladies... just checking in quickly

Dana - I actually feel worse today. I stayed home from work because everytime I move my head, the whole room whirls around.

Michele - happy deskunking!

I've been thinking about Diane too. I wonder if little Ella is here already?

Hi ladies -

Nope, still pregnant! I have just been MIA lately, actually doing some work at work for once. :) 3 more weeks until she should be here though, and I'm getting excited.

Not much going on around here. DH was out of town last night for work (just a 30 min plane ride away, I wouldn't let him go too far), so I will be glad for him to be home again tonight.

Besides that nothing new really. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday so we will see if there is any more progress. I have had some crampiness and braxton hicks contractions lately, so we will see if anything has changed.

Thanks for checking in Diane. We were all hoping Ella was here! :)

Shelley - maybe you have an ear infection? Did you call the dr yet? Probably not, you're stubborn like me. ;)

Diane, I'm glad to hear you and Ella are still hanging in there.

Greyor passed his hearing test!!

I have to run. Time for fun at Watkins Glen. See you all Sunday.

Hiya haters,

Today was LIC Cardio Blast Premix. I'm glad that's over.
;-)

Dana, I did WW last year around this time. Then I thought I could maintain my weight without watching what I ate as closely. Boy was i wrong. :-( I'm sure you're not fat. We all think that at times. I'm not sure about being your motivator. How about we do it together? :)

Diane, I looked at your picturetrail account. You look beautiful in your wedding dress. And I love the name of your little one. Well, soon to be.

Shelley, I was thinking the same thing. You might have an ear infection. You might want to have that checked out.

Hello to everyone else.

Have a great evening.

Jennie. :)

Hiya!

I'm beat -- I had kind of an emotionally draining day and I'm ready to kick back and relax with a book. My sister started divorce proceedings today and she's in a bad way, as are her 2 DS's:-( . I was on the phone with her for a couple of hours. Then I talked to my friend -- the one who had breast cancer surgery -- and she's doing really well. She just had her last chemo treatment:), and she'll be starting radiation treatments pretty soon. I'd appreciate it if you would continue to pray for her. She has to have a mammogram of the affected breast to make sure everything is clear and she's a little nervous about it. I'd be grateful if you could offer up a prayer for my sister, too. She was married to this...this...I can't think if a name bad enough to call him...for 26 years.

No workout for me today. I was much busier than I anticipated so I couldn't fit one in, but I did eat CLEAN today -- no cheats whatsoever!

Terri - yes, I pre-ordered the 4-day split and I can't wait to get it. I'm getting antsy to see clips. I think we should have a Haters 4-day split rotation:D

Diane - I'm so glad you checked in with us as I was starting to worry. I'm glad little Ella is still incubating and I hope she holds out until the time is right.

Dana - TAKE SOME TIME OFF!! I know what you mean about work piling up in your absence, but there's something to be said for getting some R&R and going back to work fresh, with a renewed spirit. It can be invigorating and I think you NEED it. My gosh, you've been working like a dog for months without a break!

Robin - have fun in/at Watkins Glen!! We'll miss you:*

Jennie -
>Today was LIC Cardio Blast Premix. I'm glad that's over.

ROTFLMAO!! Spoken like a true Hater!!:7 Good luck on WW. I'm really trying to clean up my eating but I'm just going to wing it. I've never been able to follow diets because I'm so, well, fussy -- LOL! I should mention that my DH's birthday is tomorrow and we have all kinds of dinner plans with each other, and again with his parents, so my actual start date for all this healthy living is not until Sunday.

Shelley - I saw in the <--- thread that you do have an inner ear infection. I hope it doesn't hang on too long. I can't imagine dealing with all that dizziness everyday. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}. You're a real trooper for taking Sophie to the concert. I hope she enjoyed it.

OH! We're not going to the MMGHH (that's musty mildewy godforsaken hell hole, AKA, the family cottage on a lake in the breaded pork tenderloin capitol of the world). He can't get Monday off so there's really no point in going. Oh darn!:p

Alright -- I'm signing off. I've had a long day and I'm ready to crash. I'll see y'all tomorrow. G'night:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.