***Fantastic Friday***Deanie & Co.

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :0

Today is the first day all week I have the house to myself. Yee Haa!!! Relaxation is the word of the day for me:) Today I did KPC. I switched days so I would be off after the leg workout. I had alot of fun and the time flew by today. Even the ab work was okay.

DS won his game last night!!!:7 :7 :7 They are in the championships now. It is double elimination: my DSs team has lost once, the team they are playing against has not lost at all so far. So my DS's team needs to win both games on Sat. (a double header) Hard, but doable}(

I am ready to start Cathes June rotation on Monday.

Marcy- Still feeling a little badly we are jumping ship on you:( But I do look forward to hearing your progress.

Gin- did I do okay with the post title today:D ? Which kickbox did you go with today? and how sore are you from yesterday. I think I am just going to do L&G as is tomorrow. I did look thru the premixes and there are some good ones combining KPC and L&G.

Tracee-Hope you had a good workout today! KPC or CK?

have a good one-
BBL,

Deanie:*

PS my DH thinks I use to many :)! LOL!! I probably do, but they are so fun:+

Good morning and it is a fantastic Friday!!

Today I decided to do B&G floorwork and abs premix. It was perfect for me since I wasn't up for the regular leg blast premix.

You guys had a long discussion going yesterday, sorry I missed it. I'm up for a change in the rotation too and I can start Cathe's June rotation on Monday. It's going to be nice to use one video/dvd. I'm sure I'll find something to complain about though. :)

Deanie - I don't think you use too many :) I like to see them in the posts and wish I would remember to use them more. Congrats again to your son for winning his game. I hope he wins this weekend too.

Gin & Marcy - Hope you have good workouts today.

Tracee

Good morning girls!

I decided to post in this one since Deanie made the extra special title.

I got up late this morning. Got home late from dancing and then had issues with my DS about working too late since school isn't over yet so I didn't get enough sleep. I still managed to do Ab Ripper X though. I am starting to get a little tired of Ab Ripper X and look forward to doing Cathe's core work again and also some others. Now I have to make up Legs & Back and fit in some kickboxing this weekend.

I will be anxiously awaiting all of your results thus far and how the June rotation goes.

Deanie: Don't feel bad about jumping ship. Like I said, since I only have to pop in one DVD a day, it's okay but if I had to use as many as you guys, I probably would have jumped ship too. Congrats on your DS winning his game. Hope he wins tomorrow too. Is your other DS feeling better?

Gin: I like the Body Max 2 timesaver cardio. Gets the job done in a short amount of time.

Tracee: Glad you had a good workout. I like B&G floorwork. Have to get heavier ankle weights though, I only have 1.5 pounds. Would like to get the adjustable ones.

Have a great day. BBL.

Marcy

Okay, I have been waiting patiently in the house all day for the plumber. He was scheduled to be here between 11 and 1. At one I called the main office, and the guy was like "yeah, he's running late. He'll be there now between 3&4pm." If I hadn't called, I would still be waiting and wondering!!! I got alot accomplished this morning, but still..... (thanks for letting me "vent")

I will be starting Cathes June rotation on Monday. I looked if I could start Sunday, but we are going to Hershey Park at the end of the month from Sunday to Tues. If I start Monday, I can rework the workout days so I only miss 1 day. I am really excited to start!

Marcy- I hope you find time to do your workouts this weekend. Maybe you can combine the 2?

Tracee- I've done that premix on B&G before. I like it. Short and sweet! I hope your boys win their games this weekend.

Gin- I miss doing the newer cardio workouts. Good choice. I love "Jessies Girl" in that workout.

Deanie:*

Good Afternoon!

Deanie--
I think we both started the thread at the same time. Enjoy having the house to yourself. Sorry you have been waiting for the plumber. Frustrating! My legs were surprisingly not sore at all after all that complaining I did yesterday. Congrats to your son for winning the game last night. Good luck with tomorrow's games. Let us know! A few years ago one of the teams that went to the Little League World Series was from here. It was fun to watch on tv boys that I remembered teaching in pre-school. Tell me about Hershey Park. My DH is going with me on the Road Trip and we will be there a few extra days. Is it just for kids? I L-o-v-e chocolate!:9

Tracee--I don't see you complaining. That would be me...Queen of the complaining!! I hope I didn't scare you from doing B&G Leg Blast after yesterday.

Marcy--Hope you can find time to get your workouts in this weekend.

Gin

Hi again!

Deanie - I love "Jessie's Girl" also. I remember first seeing Rick Springfield on General Hospital years ago and now he's back on again 25 years later.

Gin - I still love amusement parks even at 42. We went to Hershey when the kids were little and we had a blast. We took the chocolate tour. I love roller coasters and I went on the Loch Ness monster. I still have a picture of me on it but no one went on with me.:( DH can't go on rides, DS was too little and DD was never into roller coasters. We've been to Disney twice and also to Kings Dominion, Busch Gardens and Great Adventure.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.