***DaMaGe CoNtRoL**Saturday***

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday called for legs and back which I didn't have time to do. Today I'm considering doing p90X legs and back and some kind of cardio, probably HIIT. I used to really enjoy doing 2 hour long w/o's on the weekend but not so much anymore.

Today we will be moving computers around to clean out the bedroom the girls will be using. I asked DS1 to bring up the toy box (yes we still have a toybox) from the basement and I'm going to get some "girl" toys from my niece to fill it with. Actually, the toybox belongs to DS1, it was a 1st birthday gift from his grandparents. It's a sturdy wooden toybox and has been around for 21yrs.

My BH dvd's should be delivered today....trying out the cardio tomorrow!

What are you all doing this weekend?

Hiya Diana ! ! !

Looks a little empty here today. :eek:

Enjoyed a nice evening last night - right in line with Laura's 'date night' we hit the spa and champagne was my beverage of choice ! :rolleyes:

Woke up and the computer was doing weird things . . . spent a while loading our new Norton and then from there still trying to hook up a wireless connection to the other computer with NO LUCK AT ALL. Spend about 5 - 6 hours doing that ! :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek:

Did get laundry going in the meantime and have been working on some online "work research" too. Nice day out and I'm sitting here inside - no w/o to speak of.

Almost dinner time and DH left late this AM to help one of his bro's - have no idea what the remainder of the day will bring.

Hope y'all are having fun and did some awesome workouts to boot ! :p

Tomorrow MUST BE a better day !

Hi Girls.

I did STS M1D1 this morning and inner thigh and ab reps this evening. Tmrw is cardio of choice and I'm hoping to get in some Tonique as well!

I'll be back in the morning!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.